Muay Thai TV Show

eveinthewind

Rookie
Dec 1, 2010
Thought I'd be honest with everyone.

I work for a show called Champions of Champions Elite on G4TV. It features Muay Thai fighting. I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with it.

coc-elite(dot)com

We recently showed last years' Kings Cup on the 22nd of October and we've been chosen to air the 2010 Kings Cup LIVE on PPV!

We're also going to be airing our Season Finale (free to anyone who has G4TV) on December 17th.

If you have heard of it, do you like it? Would you like to see more shows like it? Do you enjoy Muay Thai? Any feedback from you guys would be much appreciated. I'm a real person and, unless I get banned, I will be coming back during work hours to read/answer replies. Thanks!!

To the mods - If you interpret this as spam, by all means delete it/ban me. I apologize if I'm causing trouble

Hey, Everyone!

The season finale of our Muay Thai show, Champions of Champions Elite is on December 17th on G4TV!

For the last one we're going to be showing the Tyrone Spong VS Nathan "Carnage" Corbett fight from last year. This fight was a pretty big deal! Mired in controversy from the start, Spong would only fight Corbett if he didn't use his elbows. A confusing referee call (made by Paulo Tocha of Bloodsport and Predator 2 fame) and two KO's later the entire audience was in an uproar on what the heck happened. Was the ref unclear? Did Nathan deserve to get disqualified after knocking Spong out twice (like Jaxx in Mortal Kombat)? We'll be showing the whole thing, including the craziness that ensued afterward (people from the audience rushing into the ring, the commentators getting into a fight, etc).

There's a promo on our Community page at community(dot)coc-elite(dot)com

We also have a recent video interview (from last week!) with referee Paulo Tocha on the whole matter. If I get the chance, I'll try to put it up for you.

I'd like to thank all of you for letting me hang out on your forums. It's been great getting to know all of you. I really loved hearing all your feedback as well! You're all awesome.

I know there were a lot of problems on December 5th, but we are still airing the 2010 Kings Cup tournament on PPV and Video On Demand for the rest of the month if you're interested. Just check your listings if you still want to check it out.

Also, if you liked our show at all, and want to see more Muay Thai on TV, just go to our website. We have lots of clips in the Community section. Plus the Official blog is updated twice a week.

Anyone planning to tune in?

Forum List

Back