MTP...is David Gregory's ass bleeding?

Here is the big lie.

Meet the Press

So why did Obama send her out there as an expert representative of the White House if she had no knowledge or practically nothing to do with Benghanzi? Was she the only asshole willing to repeat the administrations lies? Obviously Hillary didn't have the guts to push that nonsense once the truth was becoming well known.

The attacks against her were justified.

Amen...and the truth was known mere hours after the attack...if not before.

Here is the big lie.

Meet the Press

So why did Obama send her out there as an expert representative of the White House if she had no knowledge or practically nothing to do with Benghanzi? Was she the only asshole willing to repeat the administrations lies? Obviously Hillary didn't have the guts to push that nonsense once the truth was becoming well known.

The alleged "man" doesn't think...he reacts and ever so slowly and incompetently...case in point....

Here is the big lie.

Meet the Press

Hillary wasn't about to damage what she has left of credibility by going on all those shows and lying for Barry.

So he sent Rice out as a sacrifice to save his election, just as he sacrificed those 4 lives in the consulate for his own gain.

General Ham had a team ready to go, and Woods had the mortar position painted with a laser. They could have been taken out by air, but BO said "no, I'm more important than those four Americans, so stand down".

Hey what happened to that gutless shit bag Hillary?

Does that lying coward Democrat bitch have to testify yet?

Last edited:
I did catch the lies. Obama said in response to who did this.... we're still investigating it!

Can you believe this shit? Hey! Obama! You already won the election so it's ok to admit that terrorists attacked us again on 9/11.

Ostrich in chief... lol

I was lucky to have been channel surfing when I came across this.
I saw the question to Obama and was laughing my ass off.
4 Months later and they still don't have an explanation as to what the fuck happened.
He said it was still under investigation.

4 Months later.
But Susan Rice knew it was a video....

What a disgrace.
I feel so bad for the families of those who died that the Gang that couldn't shoot straight in the WH is looking into the how and the why of the death of their loved ones...

Maybe Obama might have a fucking clue in a few years....
What a joke. :mad:

Last edited:
Here is the big lie.

Meet the Press

Hillary wasn't about to damage what she has left of credibility by going on all those shows and lying for Barry.

So he sent Rice out as a sacrifice to save his election, just as he sacrificed those 4 lives in the consulate for his own gain.

General Ham had a team ready to go, and Woods had the mortar position painted with a laser. They could have been taken out by air, but BO said "no, I'm more important than those four Americans, so stand down".

Obama sacrificed 4 lives for gain? What gain?

Do you know how stupid that makes you sound? Way to marginalize yourself

And don't give me the had obama sent more security it would have blown his "alquada is dead" meme. He could have sent it and NO ONE would have been none the wiser.

Its easy enough to say that they fucked up and be rational rather than saying it was intentional.

Forum List

Back