MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

Sniper -

Frstly, what has class warfare got to do with race?

Since when are all white people middle or upper class and all black people lower class?

Secondly, do you honestly - and I mean honestly - believe that the right wing in America have never used race and ethnicity to divide people?

I'm sure you don't for a second - I'm just trying to figure out why you'd say such a thing.

Democrats use race and ethnicity in America to divide us, primarily via an appeal to class warfare.

This is derogatory and about the only thing that can destroy America if we permit it.

Since when are all white people middle or upper class and all black people lower class?

Saigon I edited your post to address that ^ comment.

What you have done is made the case against affirmative action

Hey Saigon,

I am not going to chase your red herrings.

I am way, way to good for that, as you know.

It's not a red herring, it's an honest and I think fairly significant question.

Let's try again -

Do you honestly - and I mean honestly - believe that the right wing in America have never used race and ethnicity to divide people?

It's odd to me that a poster as good as yourself needs to dodge and run away from difficult questions - not to mention the wild generalisations about the mystical "left".

Last edited:
Democrats use race and ethnicity in America to divide us, primarily via an appeal to class warfare.

This is derogatory and about the only thing that can destroy America if we permit it.

Affirmative Action, of course, is a perfect example of the meld between race and class warfare which he pretends to not understand.

I take your point, but that wasn't my intention.

I do think there was a case for affirmative action in 1955, but less so today.

People of all races get to go to school in America, and I think that should be enough for most people.

I do think all education should be free (as it is here in Finland), which then makes for a level playing field for those who want to make something of their life as adults.

MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama | Mediaite

I love the terms LIbs dream up. The new one is now "coding". I heard it mentioned a few times in the past 2 weeks.

He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

I love the evolution of names as well. First it was "Negroes" , then "Coloreds", then "Blacks" and in now it evolved to African-Americans.

My point is why can't we all just be Americans. I don't go around calling myself Italian American. I'm an American first. An American of Italian descent.

Also, how does this guy derive anything racial from Romney's comment, "“take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.”

This fool is the racist. Obama is angry and he and Biden are the ones using code: "ya'all back in chains"...not Romney. In addition, Obama came from Chicago so what's wrong with telling him to go back there. Also the implication to a lesser degree was towards Rahm Emanuel.

Hillary Fakes Southern Accent At Black Church
How soon the Libs forget Hillary's performance""

Hillary Clinton adopts a southern drawl - YouTube

There's simply no denying it, try as you may.

I love the terms LIbs dream up. The new one is now "coding". I heard it mentioned a few times in the past 2 weeks.

He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

I love the evolution of names as well. First it was "Negroes" , then "Coloreds", then "Blacks" and in now it evolved to African-Americans.

My point is why can't we all just be Americans. I don't go around calling myself Italian American. I'm an American first. An American of Italian descent.

Also, how does this guy derive anything racial from Romney's comment, "“take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.”

This fool is the racist. Obama is angry and he and Biden are the ones using code: "ya'all back in chains"...not Romney. In addition, Obama came from Chicago so what's wrong with telling him to go back there. Also the implication to a lesser degree was towards Rahm Emanuel.

A story was released last month that the White House was planning on releasing accusations of Romney using racist codes.

It's funny how Obama is trying to act like he's not causing divisions but yet his paid surrogates in the media are doing his dirty work for him. What they dream up in the Oval Office comes true in his favorite media outlets like MSNBC, ThinkProgress, MediaMatters, etc.

A story was released last month that the White House was planning on releasing accusations of Romney using racist codes.

It's funny how Obama is trying to act like he's not causing divisions but yet his paid surrogates in the media are doing his dirty work for him. What they dream up in the Oval Office comes true in his favorite media outlets like MSNBC, ThinkProgress, MediaMatters, etc.

...and I bet you think fux propaganda/news is somehow different - right!?!:lol:

Hey Saigon,

Let's try again -

Do you honestly - and I mean honestly - believe that the right wing in America have never used race and ethnicity to divide people?

Look up bifurcation logical fallacy.

Come back when you can make valid arguments.

Sniper -

Quit dodging.

I have asked you a polite and sensible question.

Either answer it or admit that you can't.

(We both know you can't.)

The hardcore righties have had their time with calling Obama a Marxist, Communist, blah blah blah, I know.

But the Left, even its top people, has become unhinged. Looking at the polls, I don't see why, Obama is still in decent shape. But every freakin' day they're saying the most over the top stuff.

What's going on here?

Hey Saigon,

Let's try again -

Look up bifurcation logical fallacy.

Come back when you can make valid arguments.

Practice what you preach!

I take your point, but that wasn't my intention.

I do think there was a case for affirmative action in 1955, but less so today.

People of all races get to go to school in America, and I think that should be enough for most people.

I do think all education should be free (as it is here in Finland), which then makes for a level playing field for those who want to make something of their life as adults.

if you are a Finn I compliment you on your english usage.

I would agree that both sides play racial politics at times. I believe it's the dems moreso by a landslide however.

about 1955.

You do realize that segregation was not universal in this country, right? i went to a school system that was never segregated.

Last edited:

The hardcore righties have had their time with calling Obama a Marxist, Communist, blah blah blah, I know.

But the Left, even its top people, has become unhinged. Looking at the polls, I don't see why, Obama is still in decent shape. But every freakin' day they're saying the most over the top stuff.

What's going on here?

Reality. I've heard the phrase "******" many times from many con's just this year, and they didn't beat around the bush - just came right out and stated it in front of God and everyone.

That you can probably find examples of how the 'right' has used race and class to divide people is a great deal different that an entire political party and mentality that is organized around the promotion of it.

In fact, Democrats depend on such strife and demonization for their very survival as a party.

Your amateur attempt at bifurcation argument does not counter the fact.

You do realize that segregation was not universal in this country, right? i went to a school system that was never segregated.

I am no expert on segregation, but it doesn't surprise me to hear it was not universal.

Nevertheless, it seems to me that globaly, minorities were not treated well in the 1950s, and that it was important for many countries to try to establish a middle class amongst minorities well.

The US needed black police, doctors, lawyers and teachers, and affirmative action was probably the best way of ensuring that happened.

But in 2012....I'm not convinced there is a widespread need for it.

btw. Thanks for the compliment, SB - they are a rarity in this place! I have spent much of my life overseas, so have had more than a few opportunities to work on my language skills!

What's going on here?

Reality. I've heard the phrase "******" many times from many con's just this year, and they didn't beat around the bush - just came right out and stated it in front of God and everyone.

I have absolutely no idea what your response means.

The list of wild stuff being said by Democrats grows longer every single day, at you're saying that's the justification?

Forum List

Back