MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

You read too much left wing BS..
all you spew is left wing talking points

What talking points?

It's EXACTLY what's been happening.

A company I worked for laid me off for no other reason then to make their books look better. That's after 13.5 years of exemplary service. I got no less then 6 promotions and sterling reviews each and every year. I then spent the next year looking for another job. The job I landed offered 15 thousand dollars then the job I had previously. Not only that..it now takes me an hour and a half to drive there..yeah..I had to purchase a car..so that's another bite on my former salary. And that's in additon to now having to pay for gas and tolls..yet another bite on my salary.

I worked for my former company for 13.5 years. My job got shipped to either a NOC in Manila or Brazil..not really sure.

So really Step..I experienced the crushing of the middle class that's on going. And very much because of the people you put into office.

my dear, people have been let go from jobs FOREVER..I work for a SCHOOL (my fourth year) and know every year I might be let go because of a thing called A BUDGET.
your experience is not the CRUSHING of the middle class, stop being so damn DRAMATIC

Why sure it is..

On the other end of that spectrum the company hired a CEO that was doing all this firing to make the books look good.

Meanwhile the company lost market share and the stock price dropped from somewhere in the 100s..to like 25 bucks.

So my compensation for 13.5 years of busting my ass was around 100K a year..and a layoff.

The CEO's compensation for 3 years of crapping on the company while flying around the world getting drunk on the company's tab (Oh yeah..the man liked his drink)..was about 10 million dollars a year.

That's called crushing the middle class.

MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama | Mediaite

I love the terms LIbs dream up. The new one is now "coding". I heard it mentioned a few times in the past 2 weeks.

He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

I love the evolution of names as well. First it was "Negroes" , then "Coloreds", then "Blacks" and in now it evolved to African-Americans.

My point is why can't we all just be Americans. I don't go around calling myself Italian American. I'm an American first. An American of Italian descent.

Also, how does this guy derive anything racial from Romney's comment, "“take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.”

This fool is the racist. Obama is angry and he and Biden are the ones using code: "ya'all back in chains"...not Romney. In addition, Obama came from Chicago so what's wrong with telling him to go back there. Also the implication to a lesser degree was towards Rahm Emanuel.

Hillary Fakes Southern Accent At Black Church
How soon the Libs forget Hillary's performance""

Hillary Clinton adopts a southern drawl - YouTube
If Mitten is going to paint Obama as an angry and scary black man he's going to draw these types of comments.

Are you against free speech now too?

No one needs to paint Obama as an angry, petulant, petty man, black or otherwise. Personally, he's about as scary as an over-cooked noodle. What is scary is how willing he is to abuse the tremendous power associated with the office he holds.

The hardcore righties have had their time with calling Obama a Marxist, Communist, blah blah blah, I know.

But the Left, even its top people, has become unhinged. Looking at the polls, I don't see why, Obama is still in decent shape. But every freakin' day they're saying the most over the top stuff.

What's going on here?

Reality. I've heard the phrase "******" many times from many con's just this year, and they didn't beat around the bush - just came right out and stated it in front of God and everyone.

I have absolutely no idea what your response means.

The list of wild stuff being said by Democrats grows longer every single day, at you're saying that's the justification?

He's just really pleased to have been able to use the word '******' in a sentence.

I love the terms LIbs dream up. The new one is now "coding". I heard it mentioned a few times in the past 2 weeks.

He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

I love the evolution of names as well. First it was "Negroes" , then "Coloreds", then "Blacks" and in now it evolved to African-Americans.

My point is why can't we all just be Americans. I don't go around calling myself Italian American. I'm an American first. An American of Italian descent.

Also, how does this guy derive anything racial from Romney's comment, "“take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.”

This fool is the racist. Obama is angry and he and Biden are the ones using code: "ya'all back in chains"...not Romney. In addition, Obama came from Chicago so what's wrong with telling him to go back there. Also the implication to a lesser degree was towards Rahm Emanuel.

If Mitten is going to paint Obama as an angry and scary black man he's going to draw these types of comments.

Are you against free speech now too?

No one needs to paint Obama as an angry, petulant, petty man, black or otherwise. Personally, he's about as scary as an over-cooked noodle. What is scary is how willing he is to abuse the tremendous power associated with the office he holds.

And what's even more scary is the people who support him in doing so

It was a stupid comment on MSNBC. He apologized. Hope he loses his job. Mitt Romney is not a racist.

I think the whole "dog whistle" nonsense is largely the same crapola they teach in Freshman English; how Emily Dickinson or Edoura Welty meant "A-K" by just saying a single word.

I did listen to the video in the link. Whomever the female commentator was basically administered a kill-shot to that idiot's career in my view. Rightly so.

Sarah Elizabeth Cupp was her name...You're going to be seeing a lot more of her I think. She's got "it"

Last edited:

It's been used in areas like sociology and psychology for a generation - how did you establish the politics of the person who made it up?

Why do you love that?

Why? How about no need for it at all and that goes for "whites" as well. How about just Americans?

Why do we need to refer to each other by race?

As far the politics of who made it up..I was referring to the use of the term which lately is used by those on the left to imply something nefarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YRR_bwbqE8]10th Anniversary of 9/11 - I Am An American :60 - YouTube[/ame]

Next thing you know someone is going to "care" what Rev Al Sharpton ebonically regurgitates........

Al Sharpton, who is a minister btw, speaks nothing but truth and we all all should know the truth hurts sometimes.

Holy fuck! You can't honestly believe that. Therefore you are nothing more than a troll, writing the most,outrageous bs just to see who will rise to the bait. Nice.

They already tried that in SC back in the day. Any guess which race?:cool:

The human race.

Guess what party they belonged to?

The Democratic Party.

It was all a good dream, it's now time for you to wake up.

I grew up in Montana. I didn't even know what racism was till I joined the military. We had two black kids in our school. Everyone knew them, liked them. Half of my family is ether Cherokee, Seminole, or Sioux.

My family isn't immersed in the Democrat Party's race-baiting.

Forum List

Back