MSNBC's Supercilious Nicole Wallace stops reading Trump tweets on air: "These are boldface lies"

Attaching a clearly editorial comment in the context of a report is not original, but not very good form.

Attaching a clearly editorial comment in the context of a report is not original, but not very good form.

It wasn't an editorial comment. It was pointing out a demonstrable lie. She was doing what good reporters do. She reported that Trump was lying.

All journalist should show the integrity of Nicole Wallace.
Trump's compulsive lying has done irreparable damage to America. Reporting his lies is a patriotic duty.

Back in the days before "the news" became little more than transparent advocacy journalism, the "anchor" would read have read it and just let the viewer decide.
Or be fired for not reading it like this women did.

Who do these so called journalist think they are these days ??

Do they own the platform that they are using in order to report the news they are given to air ??

Do we have some sort of highjacking going on now, otherwise where liberoids just take over what ever format or platform they want in order to push their personal biases over and above the wishes of those who actually own and operate the platforms ?? Are these owners acting as if they don't know what's going on in order to try and keep their hands clean ??

Do people let their kids come into their homes, take them over, and destroy them without stopping them ?

source.gif

Back in the days before "the news" became little more than transparent advocacy journalism, the "anchor" would read have read it and just let the viewer decide.

Do they own the platform that they are using in order to report the news they are given to air ??

Do we have some sort of highjacking going on now, otherwise where liberoids just take over what ever format or platform they want in order to push their personal biases over and above the wishes of those who actually own and operate the platforms ?? Are these owners acting as if they don't know what's going on in order to try and keep their hands clean ??

Do people let their kids come into their homes, take them over, and destroy them without stopping them ?
Journalist on cable news networks are hired because of their ability to add commentary to their reporting that attracts a targeted demographic.

Journalist on cable news networks are hired because of their ability to add commentary to their reporting that attracts a targeted demographic.
Are they adding acceptable commentary or are they taking over in a highjacking form (the platform), in order to get their biases known, and to hell with having any respect for the network or platform provided by the ownership of said platform ???

Or the ownership is in it up to their necks as well by condoning the bullcrap being allowed to be spewed upon the network.

Are they adding acceptable commentary or are they taking over in a highjacking form (the platform), in order to get their biases known, and to hell with having any respect for the network or platform provided by the ownership of said platform ???

Or the ownership is in it up to their necks as well by condoning the bullcrap being allowed to be spewed upon the network.
It is the networks decision. You nor the government has anything to do with it. Take a look at FOX. Do you hold them to the same standards?

Every day all day on MSNBC/CNN there are 'experts' claiming Mueller is a "Special Prosecutor". The hosts KNOW that's a lie and they NEVER correct these assholes.
Because of course 'Special Prosecutor" sounds a lot worse than what Mueller really is a 'Special Council'.
There hasn't been a "Special Prosecutor' in the US since 1977.

It is the networks decision. You nor the government has anything to do with it. Take a look at FOX. Do you hold them to the same standards?
Of course they are held to the same standards, why would you think otherwise ??

No one is as hardcore crazy as the left these days.

Funny you mention the government as if it is the leftist enemy now.. lol

But, but, but what happened to the left using the government for years upon years to crush Christianity in this country or to have activist federal judges destroy the very fabric of this nation with rulings that would make any evil dictator proud ? Can't stand the shoe being on the other foot now can you ?

Well, journalism has changed. Most likely due to the internet and explosion of available news sources, competition, etc. So I guess this was inevitable.

The problem, obviously, is that this has created niche news outlets that feed people what they want to hear, instead of complete and objective journalism.

Those of us who would like a fair, unbiased and comprehensive presentation of all sides of a story, without editorializing, are largely left out of this.

I guess there aren't enough of us.

Yes, how dare her not repeat the official party line from the White House.

Send her off to see the SS

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Twitter said everyone should hear them. Right?

They did not say that everyone had to read them outloud...nice try though. I am sure it pisses you off to know that someone will not be reading the gospel according to your savior.
What is the difference? Semantics

I think we're just tired of the hypocrisy, given the bold face lies from MSNBC.

Why are the bold face lies from MSNBC bad but the ones from your savior Trump ok?
They’re his

Sorry, I forgot. Your saviour is allowed to lie because he is the almighty Trump and his lies are actually true is so powerful.

Fucking ass kissing zealots are taking over the place

They did not say that everyone had to read them outloud...nice try though. I am sure it pisses you off to know that someone will not be reading the gospel according to your savior.

The difference is you doing something for yourself and someone doing it for you.

For example,

I go to work and earn a paycheck...that is doing something for yourself.

You sit at home and get your welfare check...that is someone doing something for you.

Hope that helps

Why are the bold face lies from MSNBC bad but the ones from your savior Trump ok?
They’re his

Sorry, I forgot. Your saviour is allowed to lie because he is the almighty Trump and his lies are actually true is so powerful.

Name a fkng lie and we’ll see! Again, it’s the agenda and not the man. I’ve told you that many times, you choose to ignore it

The difference is you doing something for yourself and someone doing it for you.

For example,

I go to work and earn a paycheck...that is doing something for yourself.

You sit at home and get your welfare check...that is someone doing something for you.

Hope that helps
Not sure what that has to do with the discussion, but I understand it’s trump syndrome

Not sure what that has to do with the discussion, but I understand it’s trump syndrome

Just trying to help you understand the difference between doing something for yourself and having it done for you.

I think your confusion lies in that you probably never do anything for yourself.

They’re his

Name a fkng lie and we’ll see! Again, it’s the agenda and not the man. I’ve told you that many times, you choose to ignore it

Yes, you do keep telling me that, and yet you still defend the man time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

So, it rings a bit empty

Forum List

Back