MSNBC's Parent Company GE donates $1.1 to Democrats

liebuster

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2010
I hear all about how Fox's parent company donated to the repubs and how its a "travesty" but I thought it might be interesting to find out how much MSNBC's parent company has donated to democrats. Maybe they should have told Olberscum that they will donate for him. Even better he should have laundered it through the Tides Foundation.....

General Electric: Summary | OpenSecrets

I hear all about how Fox's parent company donated to the repubs and how its a "travesty" but I thought it might be interesting to find out how much MSNBC's parent company has donated to democrats. Maybe they should have told Olberscum that they will donate for him. Even better he should have laundered it through the Tides Foundation.....

General Electric: Summary | OpenSecrets

Please, learn how to tell the whole story and stop reaffirming the popular opinion of just how fuckin' stupid you are?

:lol:

News Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

follow the money. LOL

compare FOX News Corp with NBC

* Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, through his Kingdom Holding Company, owns 7% of News Corp.'s shares, making Kingdom Holdings the second largest shareholder.

Bin Talal is the main contributor to the efforts to construct the controversial Islamic mosque near ground zero.

Last edited:
Thats all you got????

All I'm doing is pointing out the hipocrisy of the people on the left. Personally I don't care if they donate $1.1 million to space aliens. I'm just pointing out a little inconvenient truth.

All I'm doing is...

...wasting bandwidth

suicide is a viable option.

eatfetus.jpg

Forum List

Back