MSNBC's Maddow Defends Olbermann: "We Should Have Keith Back"

[I consider filth to be accusing an elected politician of knowing beforehand of the Oklahoma City bombing and then saying that politician personally consigned over 160 innocent people to their deaths.
You think she's a "9/11 Truther" as well?

For almost universally bullshit, wrong and dishonest "reasons," Retched Madcow came to the correct conclusion.

Fox News is no more political than MSLSD. Madcow's claim is dishonest.

But just as Hannity on Fox is a conservative (without any reason to hide it), so, too, is Olbertwat on MSLSD a fucking scumbag liberal.

Olbertwat should have every right to contribute to the campaigns of candidates of whom he approves. No reason to make it a "secret," either. It's not like Olbertwat is a journalist or anything. He's a commentator and an infotainer. A lame ass partisan hack boring, unfunny and unintelligent infotainer (light on entertainment and lighter yet on actual information), but an infotainer all the same.

MSLSD is a hypocritical piece of shit cable outlet which has no valid justification for suspending their pet asshole, Olbertwat.

They don't want to suspend him, he is out, Rachel, Lawrence and Ed are not far behind, dam this has been a Great Week!!!!

Know what should be hated more then crying assholes who do it for money?

Crying assholes who do it for money and power.

I wanna line up Bohner and Beck for a bitch slap.

Twice.

Know what should be hated more then crying assholes who do it for money?

Crying assholes who do it for money and power.

I wanna line up Bohner and Beck for a bitch slap.

Twice.

You really need to attend some anger management classes.

Lumpy 1 said:
I believe MSNBC is about to be sold out... there just cleaning out the filth...

If they really wanted to clean out the filth they would axe Maddow, Matthews and the dolt from the Ed Show.
Of the 4, Rachel is the one I'd keep. Usually, she's calm and level-headed and armed with fact.

Though a few days ago with the laugh track... I wanted to strangle her for acting like an idiot.

Does she realize how hypocritical she is being here?
She contradicts herself on multiple levels.

One one hand - "I understand the rule, and everyone should be treated the same"
The other hand - "Keith should be on the morning show today" (one day after suspension - where only special treatment would allow this return).
One one hand - "Fox has no rule and they have donations etc. etc. etc. (insinuating NBC is of a higher class of journalism)
The other hand "Keith should be on the morning show today" (of course meaning they also would have no rule if Keith was not suspended)
One one hand - spent 4 minutes on a diatribe about how Fox News is biased.
The other hand "I am a liberal, and so are my colleagues here"...

She got her start as a guest on his show. He brought her into the business/network as a mentor. She's emotionally invested in the outcome.

Usually, she's rational. Here... she's not being entirely rational.

Fox journalists can give whatever they want.

Fox also sued for the right to lie to their veiwers.

Olberman broke the rules and is being punished.

Fox just has no rules.

You keep repeating that lie as though it's fact, truth. That, in itself is a lie. :eek:

How come you ignore the MSM who joined Fox in that lawsuit - which was not about lying? Are they not equally accountable? Why are facts not your friend?

Fox journalists can give whatever they want.

Fox also sued for the right to lie to their veiwers.

Olberman broke the rules and is being punished.

Fox just has no rules.

You keep repeating that lie as though it's fact, truth. That, in itself is a lie. :eek:

How come you ignore the MSM who joined Fox in that lawsuit - which was not about lying? Are they not equally accountable? Why are facts not your friend?

why argue with the left when all they can cite are lies? This crap about fox was debunked many times yet the useful idiots still believe. Meanwhile a real lawsuit that dealt with lying is ignored, because democrats sued the people for the right to lie in wa. st.

Olbermann makes around 5 million a year. A one week suspension without pay, $100,000, would seem to me enough to settle his debt to society...errr...to his employer.

Why aren't you defending Olbermann the way you defended Juan Williams?

Because Olberdooshbag violated a clear company policy and Willians didn't. Is this all the Left has? Moral equivalence?

No, people like you CLAIMED that Juan Williams didn't violate his contract, which none of you ever saw.

The only reason to defend one here and not the other is partisan hypocrisy.

No, actually the reason is that one was right and one was wrong. The only partisan hypocrisy comes from you.

Because Olberdooshbag violated a clear company policy and Willians didn't. Is this all the Left has? Moral equivalence?

No, people like you CLAIMED that Juan Williams didn't violate his contract, which none of you ever saw.

The only reason to defend one here and not the other is partisan hypocrisy.

No, actually the reason is that one was right and one was wrong. The only partisan hypocrisy comes from you.

You can't prove one was right and one was wrong so as usual you are spewing baseless drivel.

And my position is the same on both guys so I can't possibly be hypocritical.

Forum List

Back