MSNBC's Maddow Defends Olbermann: "We Should Have Keith Back"

Fox journalists can give whatever they want.

Fox also sued for the right to lie to their veiwers.

Olberman broke the rules and is being punished.

Fox just has no rules.
Bush is more popular than Obama.

Care to expand on that?

bush had a 27% approval rating when he left office.

the loons can't stand that obama is more popular... and has approximately the same approval rating as both reagan and clinton at this point in their presidencies.

but they think they'll keep the citizen's united money coming in to continue the disinformation campaign

Lumpy 1 said:
I believe MSNBC is about to be sold out... there just cleaning out the filth...

If they really wanted to clean out the filth they would axe Maddow, Matthews and the dolt from the Ed Show.

Bush is more popular than Obama.

Care to expand on that?

the loons can't stand that obama is more popular... and has approximately the same approval rating as both reagan and clinton at this point in their presidencies.

but they think they'll keep the citizen's united money coming in to continue the disinformation campaign

Golly.. I'm glad I'm not a loon.. otherwise I'd be bugged....:lol:

Care to expand on that?

okie dokie. :rolleyes:

nothing like adding value to a thread, eh, lumpy?

okie dokie. :rolleyes:

nothing like adding value to a thread, eh, lumpy?

Eh.. humors an addition..

I'm figuring after this election humor should be at a premium but alas... laughs are rather difficult to find...:(

FatLesbians.png

Lumpy 1 said:
I believe MSNBC is about to be sold out... there just cleaning out the filth...

If they really wanted to clean out the filth they would axe Maddow, Matthews and the dolt from the Ed Show.

maddow? filth?

now rush. he's filth. beck? he's filth.. and i can think of a dozen moe. but rachel?

Filth? maybe not. But she's about as fun to watch as a spoiled 16 year old bratty drama queen bad mouthing her ex boyfriend.

"Like OMG did you hear what so and so said today? Like, whatever. What a looser. OMG!!"

Last edited:
Does she realize how hypocritical she is being here?
She contradicts herself on multiple levels.

One one hand - "I understand the rule, and everyone should be treated the same"
The other hand - "Keith should be on the morning show today" (one day after suspension - where only special treatment would allow this return).
One one hand - "Fox has no rule and they have donations etc. etc. etc. (insinuating NBC is of a higher class of journalism)
The other hand "Keith should be on the morning show today" (of course meaning they also would have no rule if Keith was not suspended)
One one hand - spent 4 minutes on a diatribe about how Fox News is biased.
The other hand "I am a liberal, and so are my colleagues here"...

maddow? filth?

now rush. he's filth. beck? he's filth.. and i can think of a dozen moe. but rachel?

Filth? maybe not. But sh'e about as fun to watch as a spoiled 16 year old bratty drama queen bad mouthing her ex boyfriend.

"Like OMG did you hear what so and so said today? Like, whatever. What a looser. OMG!!"

interesting. we clearly aren't watching the same show. because what i see is someone who's extraordinarily intelligent making mincemeat out of the liars by simply having the research and information.

is that as much 'fun' as watching beck? i'd think not. but then she isn't nuts. :)

a 'looser' who was a rhodes scholar and went to stanford university and who wasn't a rodeo clown. :)

maddow? filth?

Filth? maybe not. But she's about as fun to watch as a spoiled 16 year old bratty drama queen bad mouthing her ex boyfriend.

Exactly..omg omg omg.:lol:

For almost universally bullshit, wrong and dishonest "reasons," Retched Madcow came to the correct conclusion.

Fox News is no more political than MSLSD. Madcow's claim is dishonest.

But just as Hannity on Fox is a conservative (without any reason to hide it), so, too, is Olbertwat on MSLSD a fucking scumbag liberal.

Olbertwat should have every right to contribute to the campaigns of candidates of whom he approves. No reason to make it a "secret," either. It's not like Olbertwat is a journalist or anything. He's a commentator and an infotainer. A lame ass partisan hack boring, unfunny and unintelligent infotainer (light on entertainment and lighter yet on actual information), but an infotainer all the same.

MSLSD is a hypocritical piece of shit cable outlet which has no valid justification for suspending their pet asshole, Olbertwat.

I see the point, but those were the rules set up and Olberdooshbag violated them. Probably because, like most liberals, he thinks rules are for other people.
And why anyone cares what that ugly dyke Rachel Maddow thinks is beyond me.

maddow? filth?

Filth? maybe not. But sh'e about as fun to watch as a spoiled 16 year old bratty drama queen bad mouthing her ex boyfriend.

interesting. we clearly aren't watching the same show. because what i see is someone who's extraordinarily intelligent making mincemeat out of the liars by simply having the research and information.
is that as much 'fun' as watching beck? i'd think not. but then she isn't nuts. :)

a 'looser' who was a rhodes scholar and went to stanford university and who wasn't a rodeo clown. :)

yeah fer sure, she made some mincemeat out Fox in that video with research and information..
anyone see any? I didn't..
good grief..:lol:

For almost universally bullshit, wrong and dishonest "reasons," Retched Madcow came to the correct conclusion.

Fox News is no more political than MSLSD. Madcow's claim is dishonest.

But just as Hannity on Fox is a conservative (without any reason to hide it), so, too, is Olbertwat on MSLSD a fucking scumbag liberal.

Olbertwat should have every right to contribute to the campaigns of candidates of whom he approves. No reason to make it a "secret," either. It's not like Olbertwat is a journalist or anything. He's a commentator and an infotainer. A lame ass partisan hack boring, unfunny and unintelligent infotainer (light on entertainment and lighter yet on actual information), but an infotainer all the same.

MSLSD is a hypocritical piece of shit cable outlet which has no valid justification for suspending their pet asshole, Olbertwat.

I see the point, but those were the rules set up and Olberdooshbag violated them. Probably because, like most liberals, he thinks rules are for other people.
And why anyone cares what that ugly dyke Rachel Maddow thinks is beyond me.

I posted it for shits and giggles. slow news day.:wink_2:

maddow? filth?

Affirmative. Rachel is disgusting.

I consider filth to be accusing an elected politician of knowing beforehand of the Oklahoma City bombing and then saying that politician personally consigned over 160 innocent people to their deaths.

Doesn't get any more filthy than that.

Maddow is a liar to the 9th degree. She does nothing but spew lies, half-truths and garbage.

rachel-maddow1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back