MSNBC's Maddow Defends Olbermann: "We Should Have Keith Back"

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
hahahahahahaha...:lol::cuckoo:

video and comments here.
RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC's Maddow Defends Olbermann: "We Should Have Keith Back"

"Keith is a liberal, so am I. There are other people on this network whose political views are shared openly with our viewers. We are not a political operation. FOX is. We are a news operation. The rules around here are part how you know. Keith Olbermann attracted the ire of the right-wing and raged against what he saw as the errors and sins of the previous administration. Keith was also the one who brought to light FOX News' water-carrying role for the Bush administration," Rachel Maddow said in defense of her MSNBC colleague on her show Friday night.

crying.baby.jpg

Fox journalists can give whatever they want.

Fox also sued for the right to lie to their veiwers.

Olberman broke the rules and is being punished.

Fox just has no rules.

"Keith is a liberal, so am I. There are other people on this network whose political views are shared openly with our viewers. We are not a political operation. FOX is. We are a news operation. The rules around here are part how you know. Keith Olbermann attracted the ire of the right-wing and raged against what he saw as the errors and sins of the previous administration. Keith was also the one who brought to light FOX News' water-carrying role for the Bush administration," Rachel Maddow said in defense of her MSNBC colleague on her show Friday night.
She want's Keef back only because now she has the lowest rated show.

For almost universally bullshit, wrong and dishonest "reasons," Retched Madcow came to the correct conclusion.

Fox News is no more political than MSLSD. Madcow's claim is dishonest.

But just as Hannity on Fox is a conservative (without any reason to hide it), so, too, is Olbertwat on MSLSD a fucking scumbag liberal.

Olbertwat should have every right to contribute to the campaigns of candidates of whom he approves. No reason to make it a "secret," either. It's not like Olbertwat is a journalist or anything. He's a commentator and an infotainer. A lame ass partisan hack boring, unfunny and unintelligent infotainer (light on entertainment and lighter yet on actual information), but an infotainer all the same.

MSLSD is a hypocritical piece of shit cable outlet which has no valid justification for suspending their pet asshole, Olbertwat.

What really happened to Keith at MSNBC....

"Hey there. Why don't you go ahead and have a seat there tubby boy..."

chris-hansen-200x300.jpg

hahahahahahaha...:lol::cuckoo:

video and comments here.
RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC's Maddow Defends Olbermann: "We Should Have Keith Back"

What a liar.

They are as much a political operation as Fox.

Maddow is excellent, probably the best they have at MSMBC..

I would love to see a show with Maddow sharing the mic with Liz Cheney.

Two excellent proponents of their side.

I'd watch them on either channel.

:lol::lol:

I think MSNBC will go logical and conservative.. that's where the ratings and money are...

Forum List

Back