MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Sounds like the staff was screwing up big time while he was trying to put on a show

Lost his temper....but they had it coming

I imagine his job is stressful and everything needs to be perfect.

I wonder what Phil Griffith thinks of O'Donell?
O'Donnell is already on the knife edge at MSNBC because he's demanding a better contract then Griffith is willing to agree to.
Watch him bully and humiliate his staff.
And the asshole claims President Trump is out of control.
What a POS O'Donell is!
LEAKED: Watch MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell’s Unhinged Outtakes…for Eight Crazy Minutes (UPDATE)
No doubt.
Typical progressive... the mainstream media loves them

Sounds like the staff was screwing up big time while he was trying to put on a show

I don't know that I agree they had it coming but yeah, he lost is temper and has apologized. No big deal.

What's his name on fox, the guy who wrote a lot of books where he changed the facts to fit his agenda - he used to blow up once a week and usually for no reason. Sorry I can't think of his name. He was fired - Can anyone name him?

dannyboys Maybe the mods can combine this thread with the others from yesterday.

O'Donnell is already on the knife edge at MSNBC because he's demanding a better contract then Griffith is willing to agree to.
What a POS O'Donell is!
LEAKED: Watch MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell’s Unhinged Outtakes…for Eight Crazy Minutes (UPDATE)
No doubt.

Rustic -- lame.

Just remembered the RWNJ on fox - Bill O'Reilly.

I've never seen O'Donnel's show, so I'd don't know if he is always irritable. It must be said though, hammering sounds are annoying. I'm inclined to put this down to a little temper tantrum and move on.

I don't know that I agree they had it coming but yeah, he lost is temper and has apologized. No big deal.

What's his name on fox, the guy who wrote a lot of books where he changed the facts to fit his agenda - he used to blow up once a week and usually for no reason. Sorry I can't think of his name. He was fired - Can anyone name him?

dannyboys Maybe the mods can combine this thread with the others from yesterday.

Evidently, he was getting feedback through his earpiece and someone was chattering while he was trying to do the show
He asked them to fix it and stop with the chatter during a commercial break

It got worse as he continued doing the show and went ballistic during the next break. Also there was a hammering sound that could be heard on the show. It is the staffs job to fix this stuff

O'Donnell should have held back the profanity, but he was right to be annoyed at his staff

Evidently, he was getting feedback through his earpiece and someone was chattering while he was trying to do the show
He asked them to fix it and stop with the chatter during a commercial break

It got worse as he continued doing the show and went ballistic during the next break. Also there was a hammering sound that could be heard on the show. It is the staffs job to fix this stuff

O'Donnell should have held back the profanity, but he was right to be annoyed at his staff
They're probably in some high rise and construction was going on directly above or below them. It happens in my building from time to time. All of that is no excuse to be a complete asshole to your co-workers. If he's like that a lot, it wouldn't be surprising if someone purposely jacked with his earpiece or didn't rush to fix it.

What a POS O'Donell is!

Bwahaha it's so great to see these libtards exposed for the hateful two faced assholes they really are. How perfect can that be, watching him yell at everyone like an unhinged lunatic, and then he puts on a straight face when back on the air to read Fake News narratives about President Trump. What an :asshole:

He's an odd looking man and borderline Insane. I only know of him because he used to be one of the liberal stooges on Fox

IMG_0679.JPG

What a POS O'Donell is!
No doubt.

Rustic -- lame.

Just remembered the RWNJ on fox - Bill O'Reilly.
Oreilly is/was a progressive... dip shit

Forum List

Back