MSNBCs Karen Finney - Moonbat & Racist in 20 Seconds

A number of our liberal members here have said as much. They just can't handle the fact that they are twice as racist as Republicans. After all, our man is twice as black as their guy.
Once and for all, should Cain win the nomination, race will be off the table and is scares the shit out of them.

Admitting you're a racist moonbat is the first step. :lol:

how am I a racist? you really think Cain is more than a token black?
It's just killing you losers that a successful black man is telling like it truly is.

And guess what....He's more black than Obama will ever be!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya' racist bastard!:evil:

lol I 'm racist because you say Cain is more black than Obama? I don't vote on blackness or whiteness.

It's just killing you losers that a successful black man is telling like it truly is.

And guess what....He's more black than Obama will ever be!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol I 'm racist because you say Cain is more black than Obama? I don't vote on blackness or whiteness.
No fool, YOU called Cain a "token" black.......It doesn't get any more racist then that.

Ya' fuckin' racist bastard!:evil:

Admitting you're a racist moonbat is the first step. :lol:

Please explain how he is more black than Obama. Please list your boni fides as arbitrator of blackness.

No fool, YOU called Cain a "token" black.......It doesn't get any more racist then that.

Ya' fuckin' racist bastard!:evil:

your hypocrisy is astounding.

Forum List

Back