MSNBC's 'Everyday Racism in America': Real stories of racial bias

This BS is the joke of the day. Your "links and research" only consist of you chronically whining about being "smeared" and called "vile" insults, such as "racist".....which you are.

Your lies about my links to peer reviewed academic studies, just shows you to be a dishonest race baiting troll.

Besides that, you have not posted anything that is credible which even remotely supports your perpetual, effeminate whining about being "discriminated against". If you experienced REAL discrimination, you would likely become yet another suicide statistic or mass shooter.

Your lies and your personal attacks, just shows you to be a dishonest, race baiting troll, and an asshole. FUck you.

I could not care less how "angry" you or anyone else like you is getting about anything.

WTF are you going to do if you are? This is an anonymous forum, you silly asshat.

I was not referring to what I would do personally in this instant, online. Obviously.

BUt by pretending to be too stupid to understand that, you got an excuse for another personal dig.

Wow. How fucking clever.

I treat you like the racist ass that you are. You're not a victim of any discrimination except in your delusional concience.

And your silly statement about "angry" you and your cartoons are getting was mocked like it should have been.

View attachment 197208

And all you said, was more bullshit. And you showed yourself to be an ass some more.

NONE of that challenges my point, that upset you so much.

It stands.

It is not arrogance to note that white people, as a whole, are increasingly done with being lectured by race baiting lefties like you.

A conversation is a two way street. Until you get that, all you are doing is wasting everyone's time and pissing off people left and right.

You have no "point" you don't even make sense.

Here is my point again, that pissed you off so much, and that you incredibly, deny knowing about.

It is not arrogance to note that white people, as a whole, are increasingly done with being lectured by race baiting lefties like you.

A conversation is a two way street. Until you get that, all you are doing is wasting everyone's time and pissing off people left and right.

You poor little victim. Have a tissue and use your ignore feature. Otherwise STFU.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Your lies about my links to peer reviewed academic studies, just shows you to be a dishonest race baiting troll.

Your lies and your personal attacks, just shows you to be a dishonest, race baiting troll, and an asshole. FUck you.

I was not referring to what I would do personally in this instant, online. Obviously.

BUt by pretending to be too stupid to understand that, you got an excuse for another personal dig.

Wow. How fucking clever.

I treat you like the racist ass that you are. You're not a victim of any discrimination except in your delusional concience.

And your silly statement about "angry" you and your cartoons are getting was mocked like it should have been.

View attachment 197208

And all you said, was more bullshit. And you showed yourself to be an ass some more.

It stands.

Here is my point again, that pissed you off so much, and that you incredibly, deny knowing about.

You poor little victim. Have a tissue and use your ignore feature. Otherwise STFU.

Nope.

View attachment 197208

It stands.

Nope.

You're delusional. Get some help.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 197208

It stands.

Nope.

You're a broken record that is stuck on repeat.

How are you being "blamed" for anything? And how are you being "oppressed"?
And what is being "demanded" of you that equates to "anti white discrimination".

You're a whiny sissy.

Fuck you.

Asshole.

It stands.

Nope.

You're delusional. Get some help.

What is the last thing you heard from a white person on the issue of race, that you did not like, but that you actually accepted as a valid point of view?

Forum List

Back