MSNBC's Ed Shultz: On Air Calls Radio Host Laura Ingraham A 'Right-Wing Slut'

not at all. the comment was over the line.

however, listening to laura's show and constantly hearing criticism of what people wear, or what they eat, or whatever bizarre hypothetical straw man laura wants to set up to attack people - mainly the obamas - with, well frankly i'm reminded of a high school girl that talks behind everyone's back.

she's a catty bitch and could be the poster child for what's wrong with political discourse in the country - right along with ed schultz.

There is no 'however'. Either what he said was wrong or it was not. Using 'however' is justifying what he said. There is nothing acceptable about calling a woman a 'slut' for any reason. You see that right? What you personally feel about Laura is of no consequence.... I don't care for Michelle Obama but I'd be all over some right wing asshole who called her a 'slut'... just like I have when right wingers have called her 'fat' or made other personal remarks about her. I don't justify it by using 'howevers'.

i don't know how to make it clear to you that i don't think ed's comments were appropriate.

other than flat out stating it, which i did.

You said that.... and then added 'however...' and that 'however' basically is justifying the comment. You either find the remark acceptable or you do not... there is no 'however'.

No, in fact, he called our President a cute and sweet name, "Barrack the Magic Negro".

Obama is a negro

Ne·gro   
[nee-groh] Show IPA
noun, plural -groes, adjective
–noun
Anthropology . a member of the peoples traditionally classified as the Negro race, especially those who originate in sub-Saharan Africa: no longer in technical use.
–adjective
of, pertaining to, or characteristic of one of the traditional racial divisions of humankind, generally marked by brown to black skin pigmentation, dark eyes, and woolly or crisp hair and including especially the indigenous peoples of Africa south of the Sahara.
being a member of the black peoples of humankind, especially those who originate in sub-Saharan Africa.

And if you recall, The Rollingstone put him on the cover with a golden halo around him.

But is he magic?

Eh?

Got you on that.

The Rolling Stone [mag] certainly thinks so.
And everytime there's a crisis, he pulls a disapearing act. :lol:

[I know, I know, the trips were all planned. I'm sure it's just 2+ years of one coincedence after another. :)]

Nice job Ed Schultz. On his nightly MSNBC Show,Schultz let loose and called syndicated Radio Host Laura Ingraham a "Slut." How sad & pathetic is that? This is what our American Media has become. Talk about the Dumbing-Down of a Nation? Schultz's tirade was over nothing more than him being a Democrat and Ingraham being a Republican. How can someone have that much petty hate inside them? And the worst thing about this is that some actually laughed about it and celebrated Schultz's insult. This is definitely a new low for American Media. Having a differing political viewpoint makes one a "Slut?" The only real question left now is...How much lower can our Politicians & Media sink?

Last edited:
I caught his apology yesterday flipping through the channels. I didn't catch all of it. I was wondering what the fuck he did! Oh my, he called someone a bad name! The horror!

At least he didn't get all teary eyed and sobbing.......

Who gives two shits what Ed, Rush, Sean or Glenn have to say. Their all pretty one sided.

Calling someone a "Slut" just for having differing political views is just plain sad. What happened to our American Media? Can it get any worse?

Calling someone a "Slut" just for having differing political views is just plain sad. What happened to our American Media? Can it get any worse?

nooooooooooooooo you NEVER ask that question! Because when you do, it's going to happen.

It's like when the bad guys brag about no one being able to kill them. You know they are dead like two seconds later.

I listened to Ingraham today, she accepted Eds apology with no ambiguity, she wasn't to put off by it, she was more disappointed than upset, she expects that this kind of thing will happen and obviously does.

He's telling the truth but your hero Rush Limbaugh called the Obama girls fat which is a lie and he called Chelsea Clinton when she was 13 the Whitehouse dog. Chelsea at age 13 wasn't Rush's type. He prefers prepubescent girls from the Dominican Republic If that fat stinking tub of goo ever disrespected my daughters I would grab his blubber throat and crush his windpipe.

Just to shut you up and the rest of the righties let's see which party has the most convicted pedophiles. Let's go name for name.

Ed Shultz used to be a Conservative and by standards 30 years ago he still would be.

He's telling the truth but your hero Rush Limbaugh called the Obama girls fat which is a lie and he called Chelsea Clinton when she was 13 the Whitehouse dog. Chelsea at age 13 wasn't Rush's type. He prefers prepubescent girls from the Dominican Republic If that fat stinking tub of goo ever disrespected my daughters I would grab his blubber throat and crush his windpipe.

Just to shut you up and the rest of the righties let's see which party has the most convicted pedophiles. Let's go name for name.

Ed Shultz used to be a Conservative and by standards 30 years ago he still would be.

Hey, Mr. Objective. Instead of trying to find out which political party is the lesser mysoginistic, how about we all just agree that Ed Schultz is a piece of shit. Okay?

Hey, Mr. Objective. Instead of trying to find out which political party is the lesser mysoginistic, how about we all just agree that Ed Schultz is a piece of shit. Okay?

At least that "piece of shit" apologizes when he's wrong..

Still yet to see one apology from Beck, Limbaugh for their tirades against Chelsea Clinton, the Obama girls, and their use of the term "prostitute" to describe a U.S. Senator..

We did, however.. See one from Boortz when he called someone from the opposite side a "ghetto slut":

Boortz: Rep. McKinney "looks like a ghetto slut" | Media Matters for America

:clap2:.. Good on him and Ed Schultz. Now let's see the other right-wingers stop their constant attack on Liberal women.. :thup:.

I listened to Ingraham today, she accepted Eds apology with no ambiguity, she wasn't to put off by it, she was more disappointed than upset, she expects that this kind of thing will happen and obviously does.

That's because personal insults are an integral part of her own schtick.

Or......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1loyjm4SOa0]YouTube - ‪Life Of Brian - Ending‬‏[/ame]

So, are you saying it was ok for him to call her a right wing slut, because you don't like her?

not at all. the comment was over the line.

however, listening to laura's show and constantly hearing criticism of what people wear, or what they eat, or whatever bizarre hypothetical straw man laura wants to set up to attack people - mainly the obamas - with, well frankly i'm reminded of a high school girl that talks behind everyone's back.

she's a catty bitch and could be the poster child for what's wrong with political discourse in the country - right along with ed schultz.

please post some examples of what you describe.

Claws Out - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Ingraham making fun of Meghan McCain's accent and weight. Textbook catty-tude.

Forum List

Back