MSNBC's Ed Shultz: On Air Calls Radio Host Laura Ingraham A 'Right-Wing Slut'

David Brock, in his book, described Laura crawling around on the floor of a gay bar. I'll never get that image out of my mind.

Schultz should attend one of Rush Limbaugh's Sensitivity Training seminars. I hear that Michael J. Fox is going to be a guest lecturer. Rush couldn't get one of the info-babes or anchorettes due to previous engagements.

Yes, if Schultz could only be the gentleman Rush is, he could go far.

good gawd, SCHULTZ Called A WOMAN A SLUT AND all you can do is whine about Limbaugh.

figures some of you WOULD EXCUSE it. Laura Ingram has more class in her little finger than than that ugly foul mouthed fat assed loser, Schultz.

No fucking excuse, pinhead. I condemned Ed Schultz - as I have many times for his short temper and often very poor choice of words.

Now let's see you condemn Beck and Limbaugh for calling a sitting United States Senator a "prostitute".

:eusa_whistle:..

You're going to whine about the word prostitute compared to SLUT.
Prostitute fits a lot of you cult members AND your congresscritters,(male or female) of the Democrat party. You sell there bullshit so willingly and FOR FREE..

If I recall someone called michelle obama fat in another thread and took a ton of shit for it, hummmmm, the word of the day is; selectivity.

The leftwing talking heads today is nothing but a bunch of hateful classless people. Now you know why their RATINGS are always in the shitter.. it's stinks to listen to them..Shcultz just wishes he had the rating of Laura Ingram.

Response to Ed Schultz
by Laura Ingraham on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 2:04pm

Re. the crude comments made about me by Ed Schultz on his radio program: First, I was surprised to learn that Ed Schultz actually hosted a radio show. Is it only available online? Second, I have to get back to recording the audio edition of my new book "Of Thee I Zing." Now I'm tempted to insert one additional zing--about men who preach civility but practice misogyny.

Response to Ed Schultz | Facebook

Response to Ed Schultz
by Laura Ingraham on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 2:04pm

Re. the crude comments made about me by Ed Schultz on his radio program: First, I was surprised to learn that Ed Schultz actually hosted a radio show. Is it only available online? Second, I have to get back to recording the audio edition of my new book "Of Thee I Zing." Now I'm tempted to insert one additional zing--about men who preach civility but practice misogyny.

Response to Ed Schultz | Facebook

love it, now that is some class.^^^^^
in other words Eddie boy, go stick your head back up your ass your face is too damn ugly to look at...Ok, that was my own interpretation...:lol:

Ed Schultz To Take Unpaid Leave From MSNBC Following Laura Ingraham 'Slut' Comment

Glad to see action taken. Something FOX didn't do when Glenn Beck called a U.S. Senator a "high-class prostitute".

Shows the difference in the two networks.

yeah, because SLUT is comparable to prostitute...good gawd, keep friggen digging. :lol::dig:

pros·ti·tute   /ˈprɒstɪˌtut, -ˌtyut/ Show Spelled
[pros-ti-toot, -tyoot] Show IPA
noun, verb, -tut·ed, -tut·ing.
–noun
1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.

slut   /slʌt/ Show Spelled
[sluht] Show IPA

–noun
1. a dirty, slovenly woman.
2. an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute.

Slut | Define Slut at Dictionary.com

Jesuschrist, Stephanie.. :cuckoo:

Ed Schultz To Take Unpaid Leave From MSNBC Following Laura Ingraham 'Slut' Comment

Glad to see action taken. Something FOX didn't do when Glenn Beck called a U.S. Senator a "high-class prostitute".

The moral equivalence argument is really weak. Go find another straw man or start a thread about Beck (there is plenty to complain about there!)

I am not surprised that Schultz would say such disgusting things. Ed Schultz is an undisciplined slob. His radio show is a failure. His TV show is a failure. He is a failure.

This has gone to far. What a horrible thing to say to a woman who has suffered from breast cancer. From Bill Mayer calling Sarah Palin a 'C*nt' to now this. MSNBC's Ed Shultz was way out of line for calling Ingraham a 'Right-Wing Slut' and he should be fired for doing it. It is unprofessional and is a disgrace to journalism. It is unethical to call a woman who is a professional at her job such a thing. Ingraham is a working mother who has moral values and is a inspiration to women who want to aspire to be in journalism and law since she is a lawyer and a former Supreme Court Law Clerk. Ed Shultz has overstepped his boundries and his show should be boycotted. This is what he said yesterday:

From yesterday's syndicated radio program:

ED SCHULTZ (02:52): And what do the Republicans thinking about? They're not thinking about their next-door neighbor. They're just thinking about how much this is going to cost. President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they're talking about, like this right-wing slut, what's her name?, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she's a talk slut. You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama's doing it, they're working him over. (end)

Or Listen to his hatred when he says it.

YouTube - ‪Libtalker Ed Schultz: Laura Ingraham's 'A Slut'‬‏

That was in poor taste.

Also in poor taste: Ingraham's part in outing homosexual students when she was at Dartmouth.

yeah, because SLUT is comparable to prostitute...good gawd, keep friggen digging. :lol::dig:

pros·ti·tute   /ˈprɒstɪˌtut, -ˌtyut/ Show Spelled
[pros-ti-toot, -tyoot] Show IPA
noun, verb, -tut·ed, -tut·ing.
–noun
1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.

slut   /slʌt/ Show Spelled
[sluht] Show IPA

–noun
1. a dirty, slovenly woman.
2. an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute.

Slut | Define Slut at Dictionary.com

Jesuschrist, Stephanie.. :cuckoo:
oK then, I take back calling you a prostitute, I find you a slut for derailing this thread ABOUT ED SCHULTZ and bringing Fox news and Glen Beck into it, ya just couldn't help yourself though, could you.Your hardon for FOX NEWS and Glen Beck is DULY NOTED.....:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back