MSNBC's Ed Shultz: On Air Calls Radio Host Laura Ingraham A 'Right-Wing Slut'

It's like middle school for libs anymore. What happened to civility that was demanded only a few months ago?

Btw, how would he know if she's a slut? That usually entails an observation of a typical type of behavior. I haven't seen mention anywhere that she sleeps around and is promiscuous.

The talk radio world is a relatively small group. Staffs talk to one another.

I know you blindly stumbled into this, but you are actually correct.

Yeaaaah.. verrrrry correct:

[youtube]udA-j4J2vIo[/youtube]​

What a piece of shit.

BTW - The "slut" comment was wayyyy out of line. What he was saying was spot-on, but stooping to the level of Limbaugh, Beck, and the like.. was wrong.
When has Beck or Linbaugh called a woman personality a slut or c*nt on the air?

[youtube]jPLeLubELXI[/youtube]​

Close enough.

His ratings are in the tank and he things being a bigger asshole will get him some ratings.

Laura is a big girl, I'm certain she could crush his manhood [if she could find it] with a hard glance his way.

Kinda funny how it didn't make any news for him.

His ratings are in the tank and he things being a bigger asshole will get him some ratings.

Laura is a big girl, I'm certain she could crush his manhood [if she could find it] with a hard glance his way.

Yeah. Shultz is getting slaughtered in the ratings. But then again MSNBC always does. Ratings - TVNewser

Yeaaaah.. verrrrry correct:

[youtube]udA-j4J2vIo[/youtube]​

What a piece of shit.

BTW - The "slut" comment was wayyyy out of line. What he was saying was spot-on, but stooping to the level of Limbaugh, Beck, and the like.. was wrong.
When has Beck or Linbaugh called a woman personality a slut or c*nt on the air?

[youtube]jPLeLubELXI[/youtube]​

Close enough.

*Crickets*..

[youtube]Y5zllSx08Mc[/youtube]​

I condemned Ed for stooping so low.. Where's the condemnation of Beck almighty?

give-a-fuck-o-meter.gif

It's like middle school for libs anymore. What happened to civility that was demanded only a few months ago?

Btw, how would he know if she's a slut? That usually entails an observation of a typical type of behavior. I haven't seen mention anywhere that she sleeps around and is promiscuous.

The talk radio world is a relatively small group. Staffs talk to one another.

Are you seriously saying that this is some sort of legitimate inside information?

If that is what it takes to get you through the day...that Ed's comments are based on reality...

:cuckoo:

I agree. Laura is well able to take care of herself.

Mayby Ol'Ed better take a VK for a while they do say payback is a stone cold bitch.

Ed Schultz isn't a partisan hack. He's worse.
I put him in the same category has Olbermann, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh and O'Donnell. I'll grudgingly give breaks to Maddow and O'Reilly.
Why people listen to them what they have to say is beyond me. If I'm channel surfing, I watch/listen to these clowns for about a minute and it's always the same old extreme partisan shit.

Ingraham is a catty bitch. I don't know if she sleeps around and frankly i don't care.

the woman is horrible.

Schultz should attend one of Rush Limbaugh's Sensitivity Training seminars. I hear that Michael J. Fox is going to be a guest lecturer. Rush couldn't get one of the info-babes or anchorettes due to previous engagements.

Yes, if Schultz could only be the gentleman Rush is, he could go far.

good gawd, SCHULTZ Called A WOMAN A SLUT AND all you can do is whine about Limbaugh.

figures some of you WOULD EXCUSE it. Laura Ingram has more class in her little finger than than that ugly foul mouthed fat assed loser, Schultz.

Last edited:
Schultz should attend one of Rush Limbaugh's Sensitivity Training seminars. I hear that Michael J. Fox is going to be a guest lecturer. Rush couldn't get one of the info-babes or anchorettes due to previous engagements.

Yes, if Schultz could only be the gentleman Rush is, he could go far.

good gawd, SCHULTZ Called A WOMAN A SLUT AND all you can do is whine about Limbaugh.

figures some of you WOULD EXCUSE it. Laura Ingram has more class in her little finger than than that ugly foul mouthed fat assed loser, Schultz.

No fucking excuse, pinhead. I condemned Ed Schultz - as I have many times for his short temper and often very poor choice of words.

Now let's see you condemn Beck and Limbaugh for calling a sitting United States Senator a "prostitute".

:eusa_whistle:..

This has gone to far. What a horrible thing to say to a woman who has suffered from breast cancer. From Bill Mayer calling Sarah Palin a 'C*nt' to now this. MSNBC's Ed Shultz was way out of line for calling Ingraham a 'Right-Wing Slut' and he should be fired for doing it. It is unprofessional and is a disgrace to journalism. It is unethical to call a woman who is a professional at her job such a thing. Ingraham is a working mother who has moral values and is a inspiration to women who want to aspire to be in journalism and law since she is a lawyer and a former Supreme Court Law Clerk. Ed Shultz has overstepped his boundries and his show should be boycotted. This is what he said yesterday:

From yesterday's syndicated radio program:

ED SCHULTZ (02:52): And what do the Republicans thinking about? They're not thinking about their next-door neighbor. They're just thinking about how much this is going to cost. President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they're talking about, like this right-wing slut, what's her name?, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she's a talk slut. You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama's doing it, they're working him over. (end)

Or Listen to his hatred when he says it.

YouTube - ‪Libtalker Ed Schultz: Laura Ingraham's 'A Slut'‬‏

"Rebel without a Clue Syndrome". 50/50 chance that if his flight was leaving from JFK, he would show up at Newark or LGA. What a clown.

ThinkProgress » Ed Schultz Should Apologize For Sexist Insult Against Laura Ingraham

Schultz can certainly disagree with Ingraham on policy, but her personal life has nothing to do with disaster relief in Missouri. Schultz’s crass remarks about Ingraham were an ineffective way to make an important point. For a leading progressive commentator, they’re unacceptable. Ed Schultz, who has criticized conservatives for their sexism, should apologize to Laura Ingraham during his show tonight. And he should remember that there’s more to building a progressive movement than attacking regressive conservative policies. Respect for women and women’s issues is a core fundamental value, and should never be compromised.

Even the Left-Wing blog y'all hate so much is calling out Schultz.. That's more than you can say for any Right-Wing blog when Beck or Limpballs said such things..

ThinkProgress » Ed Schultz Should Apologize For Sexist Insult Against Laura Ingraham

Schultz can certainly disagree with Ingraham on policy, but her personal life has nothing to do with disaster relief in Missouri. Schultz’s crass remarks about Ingraham were an ineffective way to make an important point. For a leading progressive commentator, they’re unacceptable. Ed Schultz, who has criticized conservatives for their sexism, should apologize to Laura Ingraham during his show tonight. And he should remember that there’s more to building a progressive movement than attacking regressive conservative policies. Respect for women and women’s issues is a core fundamental value, and should never be compromised.

Even the Left-Wing blog y'all hate so much is calling out Schultz.. That's more than you can say for any Right-Wing blog when Beck or Limpballs said such things..

Nobody is here to live up to other people's expectations. Though it is nice when that happens. I don't correlate that to Political persuasion. ;)

MSNBC gets all their talking points from the DNC. Shultz wouldn't do that to her face because he is a coward just like the talking heads on the right. I am to the right of Attila the Hun but I am tired of the blame game. Put some plans forward then lets talk.

I always perceived Fat Ed Schultz as our modern day Archie Bunker,,,he has to pretend to admire blacks in order to be employed. He never would of succeeded as a Conservative commentator being he is so fat & unnatractive. He never wants to have a true conservative on his show to express their side of an issue,,,,when he does, its often a moderate republican who tends to side with Demorats. I didn't see this on his show,,,but will look for it tonight on Bill, Sean ans Greta.

Ingraham is a catty bitch. I don't know if she sleeps around and frankly i don't care.

the woman is horrible.

Pretty low-class comment.
I have personally met Laura and she's incredible.
What she's been through personally and physically.

Why not grow up and show some respect for the woman, vs. some asshole named Schultz, who is seriously a dumb, unsuccessful POS?

Think about it.

Forum List

Back