MSNBC's Ed Shultz: On Air Calls Radio Host Laura Ingraham A 'Right-Wing Slut'

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This has gone to far. What a horrible thing to say to a woman who has suffered from breast cancer. From Bill Mayer calling Sarah Palin a 'C*nt' to now this. MSNBC's Ed Shultz was way out of line for calling Ingraham a 'Right-Wing Slut' and he should be fired for doing it. It is unprofessional and is a disgrace to journalism. It is unethical to call a woman who is a professional at her job such a thing. Ingraham is a working mother who has moral values and is a inspiration to women who want to aspire to be in journalism and law since she is a lawyer and a former Supreme Court Law Clerk. Ed Shultz has overstepped his boundries and his show should be boycotted. This is what he said yesterday:

From yesterday's syndicated radio program:

ED SCHULTZ (02:52): And what do the Republicans thinking about? They're not thinking about their next-door neighbor. They're just thinking about how much this is going to cost. President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they're talking about, like this right-wing slut, what's her name?, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she's a talk slut. You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama's doing it, they're working him over. (end)

Or Listen to his hatred when he says it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLeGQr9TK6g&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Libtalker Ed Schultz: Laura Ingraham's 'A Slut'‬‏[/ame]

By far the most political extream network on television. Left or right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6K7PfNJUEI]YouTube - ‪Ed Schultz -Republicans want you dead!‬‏[/ame]

This has gone to far. What a horrible thing to say to a woman who has suffered from breast cancer. From Bill Mayer calling Sarah Palin a 'C*nt' to now this. MSNBC's Ed Shultz was way out of line for calling Ingraham a 'Right-Wing Slut' and he should be fired for doing it. It is unprofessional and is a disgrace to journalism. It is unethical to call a woman who is a professional at her job such a thing. Ingraham is a working mother who has moral values and is a inspiration to women who want to aspire to be in journalism and law since she is a lawyer and a former Supreme Court Law Clerk. Ed Shultz has overstepped his boundries and his show should be boycotted. This is what he said yesterday:

ED SCHULTZ (02:52): And what do the Republicans thinking about? They're not thinking about their next-door neighbor. They're just thinking about how much this is going to cost. President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they're talking about, like this right-wing slut, what's her name?, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she's a talk slut. You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama's doing it, they're working him over. (end)

YouTube - ‪Libtalker Ed Schultz: Laura Ingraham's 'A Slut'‬‏

You certainly don't expect decorum or civility from the left do you?

:lol:

Who the hell is Bill Mayer?

I've never heard of him; but he seems like a lovely human being. What's MSNBC up to now, 300 viewers?

:eusa_drool:

Who the hell is Bill Mayer?

Most certainly he meant Bill Maher.

Schultz should attend one of Rush Limbaugh's Sensitivity Training seminars. I hear that Michael J. Fox is going to be a guest lecturer. Rush couldn't get one of the info-babes or anchorettes due to previous engagements.

Yes, if Schultz could only be the gentleman Rush is, he could go far.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
It's a man thing. Y'all show very little respect to women generally. Left or right... you're all the same.

47201030215PM_demotivational_posters_37.jpg

I've watched that guy before. Very scary. It's like he's living on a different planet or something. He has no clue what reality is. At least Rachel Maddow seems somewhat competent

Schultz should attend one of Rush Limbaugh's Sensitivity Training seminars. I hear that Michael J. Fox is going to be a guest lecturer. Rush couldn't get one of the info-babes or anchorettes due to previous engagements.

I know you blindly stumbled into this, but you are actually correct.

Yeaaaah.. verrrrry correct:

[youtube]udA-j4J2vIo[/youtube]​

What a piece of shit.

BTW - The "slut" comment was wayyyy out of line. What he was saying was spot-on, but stooping to the level of Limbaugh, Beck, and the like.. was wrong.

Yeaaaah.. verrrrry correct:

[youtube]udA-j4J2vIo[/youtube]​

What a piece of shit.

BTW - The "slut" comment was wayyyy out of line. What he was saying was spot-on, but stooping to the level of Limbaugh, Beck, and the like.. was wrong.
When has Beck or Linbaugh called a woman personality a slut or c*nt on the air?

It's a man thing. Y'all show very little respect to women generally. Left or right... you're all the same.

Good point, for a woman.

Lol but to the OP this is absolutely disgusting, my guess is his show today was full of very "sincere" apologies.

It's like middle school for libs anymore. What happened to civility that was demanded only a few months ago?

Btw, how would he know if she's a slut? That usually entails an observation of a typical type of behavior. I haven't seen mention anywhere that she sleeps around and is promiscuous.

I never thought much of Ed. He's not too bright.

His comments towards Laura are totally inappropriate.

She's brilliant, successful, a cancer survivor - and I have met her - a wonderful woman.

Forum List

Back