MSNBC's Contessa Brewer - I'm Sorry Times Square Suspect Has Islamic Ties

She's no Erin Burnett.

Or Nancy Grace.

nancy-grace.jpg

I tell you what...I wouldn't teabag her as she'd be liable to bite my nutsachel off.

That doesn't even sound like her.
Sounds exactly like her....Kooky.

I never thought she was that kooky. Seriously.

She added a lot to her comment that was cut off in the OP but it was a curious comment to make. It was at best taken out of context by some nitpicky wingnut.
If you don't think she's kooky, you've never watched her.

She's the screwball left's answer to Lizzy Hasselback...Well, except that Hasselback doesn't have a role as a "hard news" reporter.

She added a lot to her comment that was cut off in the OP but it was a curious comment to make. It was at best taken out of context by some nitpicky wingnut.

She's the screwball left's answer to Lizzy Hasselback...Well, except that Hasselback doesn't have a role as a "hard news" reporter.

You mean The View isn't hard news..

Hasselback...YUM!

Bukkake-time!

Hasselback...YUM!

Bukkake-time!

:eusa_eh:

I didn't know you were into Bukake. Maybe you and Samson can find a common ground somewhere.

Forum List

Back