MSNBC's Contessa Brewer - I'm Sorry Times Square Suspect Has Islamic Ties

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eek: this is OUR lamestream MEDIA folks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRmPTN07Iz4]YouTube - MSNBC's Contessa Brewer - I'm Sorry Times Square Suspect Has Islamic Ties[/ame]

lot of comments at site.

She would be creaming all over herself if it had been a tea party person.. what a bitch.

MSNBC would be setting off fireworks if Shahzad were a Tea Party member.

What a fool. And she actually goes on and states that people use terrorist intent to write off certain people and further it is a means of outdated bigotry!!

Hey nimrod: we feel that way becasue it's the same radical extremist Islamic Muslim terrorists that keep killing innocent babies, children, women, amd men.

This chick needs to go. Or perhaps stay, that way more and more folks will see how biased MSM really is.

And how dumb.

Brewer: We’ll find out more. Were there failed family ties? Did he have a strong community network here in the United States? Did he feel isolated?

Ah, she's a hugger.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you have ties to a television news studio Contessa. Guess we'll all just have to deal with reality.

I wonder why MSNBC has no viewers?

Even the lefties are giving up on MSNBC:

MSNBC is the network of progressives and for progressives. Yet, there is nothing progressive about the network’s employees being terrified to speak up for fear of losing their jobs. Progressives also like to think of themselves as the people who ‘have a heart.’ Thus, there is nothing progressive about making fun of a difficult and terrible experience of youth acknowledged by one who has suffered from the event, even if she happens to be the wife of a former president you don’t like. It’s mean – and it contributes absolutely nothing to the political dialogue.

I don’t like ‘mean’. And I don’t like any company that puts its employees in fear for expressing their thoughts and opinions, on-air or off.

As it becomes more and more difficult to avoid the fact that MSNBC now stands for nothing beyond entertaining enough viewers to improve their ratings, while failing the walk the walk as they constantly attack others for similar failures, I find myself again on the search for a new, 24 hour news network.

Anyone have any suggestions?

When good TV networks go bad- the demise of MSNBC - Rick Ungar - The Policy Page - True/Slant

She may be a ditz...

contessa-brewer-08widec.jpg

But I'd brewer.

Maybe put a bag over her and a sock in her mouth, then she might be Brewerable.

oh and just maybe you outta put a bag over you head in case hers falls off.:eek::lol:

Last edited:

That doesn't even sound like her.
Sounds exactly like her....Kooky.

I never thought she was that kooky. Seriously.

She added a lot to her comment that was cut off in the OP but it was a curious comment to make. It was at best taken out of context by some nitpicky wingnut.

Forum List

Back