MSNBC's Chris "The Tingler" Matthews

The Chris Matthews Race-Bait of the Day is...

"The term America, it seems, in the lexicon of these people, to mean white conservatives."

10.24.2013 |Paul Bois

Video

Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC's Hardball, just can't get through a day where he doesn't label Republicans racist. Why he hasn't turned it into a daily segment remains a mystery. Matthews begins the clip reading some of the Republican platforms for Texas's Gubernatorial race where they feel we'd have a different America if New York and California weren't involved. Given the fact New York and California are pop-culture capitals, it's hard to disagree. Matthews, of course, put his racial spin on it.

“Going back to the use of the term 'America'. It seems, in the lexicon of these people, to mean white conservatives. I mean, that may be a too broad a definition, but how about white right-wingers, but they call that 'America'. It's almost like one of those groups in South Africa that says we're going to put the, you know, the big logger around us and form a little town called Blufontaine. These guys are unbelievable!

Keep it up, Chris. You might catch up with Al Sharpton.

The Chris Matthews Race-Bait of the Day is... | Truth Revolt
Chris wishes he was Obama's punk.

"The term America, it seems, in the lexicon of these people, to mean white conservatives."

10.24.2013 |Paul Bois

Video

Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC's Hardball, just can't get through a day where he doesn't label Republicans racist. Why he hasn't turned it into a daily segment remains a mystery. Matthews begins the clip reading some of the Republican platforms for Texas's Gubernatorial race where they feel we'd have a different America if New York and California weren't involved. Given the fact New York and California are pop-culture capitals, it's hard to disagree. Matthews, of course, put his racial spin on it.

“Going back to the use of the term 'America'. It seems, in the lexicon of these people, to mean white conservatives. I mean, that may be a too broad a definition, but how about white right-wingers, but they call that 'America'. It's almost like one of those groups in South Africa that says we're going to put the, you know, the big logger around us and form a little town called Blufontaine. These guys are unbelievable!

He might be, obongo is probably bisexual...:eusa_shhh:

Look at the numbers:

The Scoreboard: Tuesday, October 29 - TVNewser

Chris Matthews is no more significant than a fart in a hurricane. But he is the undisputed champion on TV of providing NO opposing views, spewing unbridled hate towards anything and everything conservative/Republican/Tea Party, undeniably, he slobbers most and gets the most tingles just looking at his IDOL, the President whom this jackass declared the perfect human being time after time.

Here is a safe bet, though: He would be most uncomfortable, if not downright opposed to his kid marry a non-white person.

The loudest ones are always the most hypocritical.

10.24.2013 |Paul Bois

Video

WISHES????

He IS!!

124480_5_.jpg

"I don't like to get ethnic all the time, but sometimes it seems relevant."

10.31.2013 |Paul Bois

Ladies and gentlemen, if you're trick-or-treating on Chris Matthews's block this Halloween, it probably would be best if you skipped his house given his almost super-human ability to unmask anything. He put his genius on display Thursday night when he promptly identified the monstrously racist motivations behind Republican opposition to Obamacare.

“ I don't like to get ethnic all the time, but sometimes it seems relevant. Did you notice that there's a racial divide in the attitudes of people towards Obamacare? I wouldn't be surprised if part of that racial divide, without jumping to too many conclusions, is based on it was called Obamacare.

Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI) agreed,

“Oh, absolutely. I, I think that the first African-American president certainly has had a rough time overcoming some of the racial stereotypes and prejudices that many people have.

This concludes yet another segment of..."The Chris Matthews Race-Bait of the Day".

Last edited:
I can't believe he still has a job. Actually, I can't believe ANYONE on MSNBC still has a job. Who's paying their salaries anyway?

My sympathies go to Mrs. Mathews. Every time Chris talks about Obama she must feel like Rock Hudson's wife.

:lmao:

I was just thinking of the loved ones in Matthew's life for a different reason. I was trying to gin up a little empathy by reminding myself that there are some who see him as something other than the despicable slime I see him as ... and then I read your post.

LOLOL

...the network’s flagship show. ...
Whats more shocking and pathetic really for Dems is that the MSNBC network's flagship show is hosted by an admitted Bush voter. Thats right,.. Mathews voted for Bush in one of his runs (cant remember which one he said)

Mathews epitomizes the mushy establishment middle, the graft is fine crowd. A number of shows on the network are now saying Congress should bring back earmarks. They also defend the insurance industry written Romneycare merely because it was passed by a corporate whore of a Democrat. Pathetic

christhetingler02.gif

Chris Matthews to interview Obama

By HADAS GOLD | 12/3/13

MSNBC's Chris Matthews will interview President Barack Obama this Thursday, the network announced Tuesday.

The interview is part of Matthews' "Hardball College Tour," and will take place at American University in Washington, D.C.

According to a news release from MSNBC, Matthews, along with university students, will "discuss a variety of topics with the president including voter suppression, healthcare, the decline of confidence in the government and the overall political dysfunction in Washington."

Chris Matthews to interview Obama - POLITICO.com

The tingler thing didn't really ever catch on for you, did it. That was since 2008 and it isn't for not trying on your part but it just hasn't.

I said earlier in the thread, you should try saying some positive things about your Teaparty instead of this shit night after night. Alas, you haven't taken my advice so now look at you.

:lol:

rdZW1TC0uYQ.jpg

Check the tinglers leg...lol

Matthews Compares Obama to the Pope!

12.5.2013 |Elisha Krauss

It's a religious week at MSNBC. First Ed Shultz spoke for God, who offered a big "Amen!" for the president's healthcare law that has already cost five million people their actual healthcare. Today, Chris Matthews compared the president to the Pope!

Today, during an almost hour long special on Hardball, Chris Matthews asked a plethora of softball questions of President Obama and not one difficult one. Matthews had even promoted his special show would be hard hitting, but on that he didn't deliver.

The most idiotic moment, though, was when Matthews actually said that, as a Catholic, he loves Obama and compared the American President to the Pope himself. Referencing the Pontiff's recent rebuke of capitalism and the President's Wednesday rebuke of income inequality, Matthews offered the following:

“Your remarks the other day on economic justice, to me as a Roman Catholic, was so resonant with what the Holy Father Francis has been saying. Talk about that common Judeo Christian, or even further Muslim, background to the belief that we have a social responsibility - a moral responsibility - to look out people who haven't made it in this country.

During the entire interview, Matthews never asked a legitimate follow-up question, nor did he keep the president on track with his answers. Obama often rambled talking points like "worst crisis since the Great Depression" and went down rabbit trails. President Obama also used questions as an opportunity to blame Bush and referred to how bad things were when he came into office.

Hardball it wasn't, but Hardball it was. The thrill up Chris Matthews leg must have been envigorating.

Matthews Compares Obama to the Pope! | Truth Revolt

Last edited:
Matthews says dumb things every night on his show, then proceeds to top them the next night. He is amazing in that respect.

Forum List

Back