MSNBC's Chris "The Tingler" Matthews

I always loved this interview Chris Matthews had with Michelle Malkin back when John Kerry was running. It's one reason you extreme wingers hate him so much.

That was probably the last interview she's ever done with a Lefty. Scarred her for life, I'm sure.

Michelle Malkin, syndicated right-wing columnist and author of In Defense of Internment: The Case for "Racial Profiling" in World War II and the War on Terror, appeared on August 19 on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews. Speaking about the recent allegations against Senator John Kerry by Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth regarding the injuries he suffered while serving in the Vietnam War, Malkin alleged, "They are [sic] legitimate questions about whether or not it was a self-inflicted wound."

From the August 19 edition of Hardball:

WILLIE BROWN [Former mayor of San Francisco]: He volunteered twice. He volunteered twice in Vietnam. He literally got shot. There's no question about any of those things. So what else is there to discuss? How much he got shot, how deep, how much shrapnel?

MALKIN: Well, yes. Why don't people ask him more specific questions about the shrapnel in his leg. They are legitimate questions about whether or not it was a self-inflicted wound.

[crosstalk]

MATTHEWS: What do you mean by self-inflicted? Are you saying he shot himself on purpose? Is that what you're saying?

MALKIN: Did you read the book...

MATTHEWS: I'm asking a simple question. Are you saying that he shot himself on purpose.

MALKIN: I'm saying some of these soldiers...

MATTHEWS: And I'm asking question.

MALKIN: And I'm answering it.

MATTHEWS: Did he shoot himself on purpose.

MALKIN: Some of the soldiers have made allegations that these were self-inflicted wounds.

MATTHEWS: No one has ever accused him of shooting himself on purpose.

Hardball's Matthews took Michelle Malkin to task for outrageous claims | Research | Media Matters for America
Michelle didn't say he shot himself on purpose, she said the wounds may have been self-inflicted. Kerry fired a grenade up against a rock and some shrapnel hit him in the arm and gave him a boo boo. For this, he put himself in for a medal.
Matthews wasn't interested in letting her finish a sentence, he just kept interrupting her. She said later that Chris was spitting all over her (he has a saliva problem that's noticeable). Couldn't control his ranting and raving.

msnbcusual.jpg

Matthews Apologizes for Saying 'I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week'

As NewsBusters previously reported, MSNBC's Chris Matthews, in response to Barack Obama's re-election victory, said Tuesday, "I'm so glad we had that storm last week."

On Wednesday, the Hardball host led off his program with a heartfelt apology (video follows with transcript and commentary):

CHRIS MATTHEWS: But I can't begin our usual political discussion tonight without a strong, sad personal note. I was on last night for ten hours straight from five in the evening till three in the morning. At a few minutes to three I said something terrible. I said that I was glad about the coming of tropical storm Sandy because of its impact on this national campaign. It was a terrible thing to say period.

---

Read more: Matthews Apologizes for Saying 'I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week' | NewsBusters.org
Do you think Barack was running his fingers through Chris' hair just before that picture was taken?

I always loved this interview Chris Matthews had with Michelle Malkin back when John Kerry was running. It's one reason you extreme wingers hate him so much.

That was probably the last interview she's ever done with a Lefty. Scarred her for life, I'm sure.

Michelle Malkin, syndicated right-wing columnist and author of In Defense of Internment: The Case for "Racial Profiling" in World War II and the War on Terror, appeared on August 19 on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews. Speaking about the recent allegations against Senator John Kerry by Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth regarding the injuries he suffered while serving in the Vietnam War, Malkin alleged, "They are [sic] legitimate questions about whether or not it was a self-inflicted wound."

From the August 19 edition of Hardball:

WILLIE BROWN [Former mayor of San Francisco]: He volunteered twice. He volunteered twice in Vietnam. He literally got shot. There's no question about any of those things. So what else is there to discuss? How much he got shot, how deep, how much shrapnel?

MALKIN: Well, yes. Why don't people ask him more specific questions about the shrapnel in his leg. They are legitimate questions about whether or not it was a self-inflicted wound.

[crosstalk]

MATTHEWS: What do you mean by self-inflicted? Are you saying he shot himself on purpose? Is that what you're saying?

MALKIN: Did you read the book...

MATTHEWS: I'm asking a simple question. Are you saying that he shot himself on purpose.

MALKIN: I'm saying some of these soldiers...

MATTHEWS: And I'm asking question.

MALKIN: And I'm answering it.

MATTHEWS: Did he shoot himself on purpose.

MALKIN: Some of the soldiers have made allegations that these were self-inflicted wounds.

MATTHEWS: No one has ever accused him of shooting himself on purpose.

Hardball's Matthews took Michelle Malkin to task for outrageous claims | Research | Media Matters for America
Michelle didn't say he shot himself on purpose, she said the wounds may have been self-inflicted. Kerry fired a grenade up against a rock and some shrapnel hit him in the arm and gave him a boo boo. For this, he put himself in for a medal.
Matthews wasn't interested in letting her finish a sentence, he just kept interrupting her. She said later that Chris was spitting all over her (he has a saliva problem that's noticeable). Couldn't control his ranting and raving.

That's the thing, she didn't have the courage of her convictions and refused several times to give a straight answer. Just like you guys often do. She's made a lot of money off of gullible wingnuts. You keep spouting those talking points though.. :cuckoo:

That's the thing, she didn't have the courage of her convictions and refused several times to give a straight answer. Just like you guys often do. She's made a lot of money off of gullible wingnuts. You keep spouting those talking points though.. :cuckoo:
You'll believe what you want to believe, regardless of the truth.

Do you think Chris Matthews has made any less off ther mindless left, than Malkin has made off the right? Does the left spout his talking points any less than the right spouts Malkin's? The difference is, for years Matthew's made his money as an unbiased journalist (even though he never was) Malkin, from the start, is an admitted right wing supporter. One lead the life as a lie... one did not.

christhetingler02.gif

MSNBC's Chris Matthews: Romney 'arrogant' to run against Obama

Chris MatthewsSeptember 14, 2012
By: Joe Newby

According to MSNBC's Chris Matthews, Mitt Romney displayed arrogance by thinking he could run against Barack Obama, Mediaite reported Friday.

“I thought the decision by Romney to run for president, even as this president had not yet even been inaugurated, Mayor, showed a certain kind of disdain,” he told former San Francisco Mayor Willy Brown.

“I don’t want to get into his head on this – I don’t like the look of it – but he seemed to think, ‘Well, this guy could be beat by me,’” he added.

Matthews also claimed that Romney’s "suspicion that he could defeat President Obama in 2012, even though he knew that he was not 'a first-rate politician,' was an 'arrogant point of view,'” Mediaite added.

---

MSNBC's Chris Matthews: Romney 'arrogant' to run against Obama - National Elections | Examiner.com

Mathews is an idiot.

he also voted for Bush.

msnbcusual.jpg

Matthews Apologizes for Saying 'I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week'

As NewsBusters previously reported, MSNBC's Chris Matthews, in response to Barack Obama's re-election victory, said Tuesday, "I'm so glad we had that storm last week."

On Wednesday, the Hardball host led off his program with a heartfelt apology (video follows with transcript and commentary):

CHRIS MATTHEWS: But I can't begin our usual political discussion tonight without a strong, sad personal note. I was on last night for ten hours straight from five in the evening till three in the morning. At a few minutes to three I said something terrible. I said that I was glad about the coming of tropical storm Sandy because of its impact on this national campaign. It was a terrible thing to say period.

---

Read more: Matthews Apologizes for Saying 'I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week' | NewsBusters.org
Do you think Barack was running his fingers through Chris' hair just before that picture was taken?

lol

He's unhinged but that's par for the course with MSNBC commentators. Remember Olbermann, currently reincarnated as Larry O'Donnell? Those other two guys, Schultz and Maddow, are of the same ilk and the topper of course is they gave race pimp Sharpton a gig too.

Just a bunch of radical lefty loons ranting and raving during their nightly circle jerk.

You forgot to mention THE most despicable of them all on MSNBC, Martin Bashir.

MSNBC continues to allow Chris Matthews to spew lies and hate at millions of Americans.

ChrisMatthews5.jpg

MSNBC continues to allow Chris Matthews to spew lies and hate at millions of Americans.

Click here to send your email to Chris Matthews advertisers.

MSNBC apparently has no limit for how dishonest and insulting that Chris Matthews can be toward the American public in his quest to advance liberal progressivism. Chris Matthews:

Blamed the “far right” for the Islamist Jihad at the Boston Marathon.
Dishonored the victims of Hurricane Sandy by saying it was worth winning the Whitehouse.
Called the religious right the “American .. Taliban.”

Full Article

Things American_Jihad obsesses over:

Sarah Palin
Chris Matthews
Scary mooslems

He must have a very interesting fantasy life, but decent people shouldn't think about such things.

christhetingler02.gif

MSNBC's Chris Matthews: Romney 'arrogant' to run against Obama

According to MSNBC's Chris Matthews, Mitt Romney displayed arrogance by thinking he could run against Barack Obama, Mediaite reported Friday.

“I thought the decision by Romney to run for president, even as this president had not yet even been inaugurated, Mayor, showed a certain kind of disdain,” he told former San Francisco Mayor Willy Brown.

“I don’t want to get into his head on this – I don’t like the look of it – but he seemed to think, ‘Well, this guy could be beat by me,’” he added.

Matthews also claimed that Romney’s "suspicion that he could defeat President Obama in 2012, even though he knew that he was not 'a first-rate politician,' was an 'arrogant point of view,'” Mediaite added.

---

MSNBC's Chris Matthews: Romney 'arrogant' to run against Obama - National Elections | Examiner.com
Stupido, it was their "It's Our Turn" arrogant attitude why they lost...

Mitt and Ann Romney, here?s why you lost the election - Video on NBCNews.com

MSNBC's Chris Matthews: Romney 'arrogant' to run against Obama[/CENTER]

ahoy American_Jihad,

Mr. Matthews was more or less correct in his observations 'o Mr. Romney.

he really was sorta arrogant, or at least showed a kind 'o hubris in how he campaigned and ran his race against the POTUS.

i haven't watched TV news in while, matey, but i always sorta enjoyed Mr. Matthews show, in much the same way i've found Mr. O'Reilly's program entertainin'.

i like them old time sea dogs, in general.

in terms 'o actual coverage 'o the 2012 race, i found the analysis on MSNBC (who seemed to crib Nate Silver's NYT blog at every opportunity) was far more accurate than what i saw the swabbys at Fox dish out. did ye happen to watch Foxnews on election night? i steeled meself to the task and watched six consecutive hours 'o Fox and it was completely entertainin'.

the high point was when Ohio was called fer the POTUS.

the hosts at Fox News looked as if they'd collectively been struck by stage 4 cancer.

YARRRR!!!!!!!

- MeadHallPirate

Last edited:
MSNBC's Chris Matthews: Romney 'arrogant' to run against Obama[/CENTER]

ahoy American_Jihad,

Mr. Matthews was more or less correct in his observations 'o Mr. Romney.

he really was sorta arrogant, or at least showed a kind 'o hubris in how he campaigned and ran his race against the POTUS.

i haven't watched TV news in while, matey, but i always sorta enjoyed Mr. Matthews show, in much the same way i've found Mr. O'Reilly's program entertainin'.

i like them old time sea dogs, in general.

in terms 'o actual coverage 'o the 2012 race, i found the analysis on MSNBC (who seemed to crib Nate Silver's NYT blog at every opportunity) was far more accurate than what i saw the swabbys at Fox dish out. did ye happen to watch Foxnews on election night? i steeled meself to the task and watched six consecutive hours 'o Fox and it was completely entertainin'.

the high point was when Ohio was called fer the POTUS.

the hosts at Fox News looked as if they'd collectively been struck by stage 4 cancer.

YARRRR!!!!!!!

- MeadHallPirate

Ahoy medhead, did they look like this...:eek:

msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

lol argh...

lol argh...

ahoy American_Jihad,

the thing i remember clearly was the blond lass, Megyn Kelly when Ohio was announced.

she looked crestfallen, and i recall her turnin' to her co-hosts on election night and askin', "what...what does that mean?".

i felt bad fer her. it was like tryin' to explain death to a very young child.

- MeadHallPirate

lol argh...

ahoy American_Jihad,

the thing i remember clearly was the blond lass, Megyn Kelly when Ohio was announced.

she looked crestfallen, and i recall her turnin' to her co-hosts on election night and askin', "what...what does that mean?".

- MeadHallPirate

Conservatives get over it, the left, not so much. Cherish it well my friend yeah never know you might get alzheimer's or something...:eusa_angel:

lol argh...

ahoy American_Jihad,

- MeadHallPirate
She sure did.

BTW, what a great analogy. lol:lol:

Forum List

Back