MSNBC's Black Commentators 'Sold Their Souls for a Mess of Obama Pottage'

Your I scream is just another flavor of peeps voted for Obama so they could get free stuff.

That is stupid. You posted this nonsense ..so of course my reply is aimed at you. Nothing personal.

Take a deep breath and post a coherent sentence. Show me where I have been ranting about Obama's win and giving away free stuff.

unlike you, he is coherant.

hint: you've done nothing BUT rant since you came to this board.

there hasn't been a single thread or a single post from you that isn't a flood of hysteria.

It's coherent! Show me one "rant". Show me my "hysteria."

You're a miserable, lying sack of liberal shit that even the left here disowned long ago. So don't pretend to be one of those here that actually matter.

Your I scream is just another flavor of peeps voted for Obama so they could get free stuff.

That is stupid. You posted this nonsense ..so of course my reply is aimed at you. Nothing personal.

Take a deep breath and post a coherent sentence. Show me where I have been ranting about Obama's win and giving away free stuff.

there hasn't been a single thread or a single post from you that isn't a flood of hysteria.

As opposed to you incessantly repeating "rigtwingnut" as a response to every topic? And all I've seen you do is prematurely ejaculate concerning your former capacity here then hide for about a week after being dethroned.

All I ever see you do is pile on people along with your nitwit pal down in the flame zone. That, and pretend to be an attorney who never seems to actually be successful at it.

You're a miserable, lying sack of liberal shit that even the left here disowned long ago. So don't pretend to be one of those here that actually matter.

Scathing!!! :lol:

Weren't you just bellyaching about personal attacks a few replies ago?

Bipolar much?

Bipolar much?

Stupid all the time?

Maybe if you knew the history between the lovely Ms. Jillyidiot and myself , then you wouldn't have to resort to anal-speak.

Bipolar much?

Stupid all the time?

Maybe if you knew the history between the lovely Ms. Jillyidiot and myself , then you wouldn't have to resort to anal-speak.

What does THAT have to do with you whining to me about personal attacks? I don't give a rat's ass about your history. It's what you say today that matters. I've gone a few rounds with Jillian when I first showed up. She has proven to be an intelligent and thoughtful contributor to USMB... You...not so much.

Bipolar much?

Stupid all the time?

What does THAT have to do with you whining to me about personal attacks? I don't give a rat's ass about your history. It's what you say today that matters. I've gone a few rounds with Jillian when I first showed up. She has proven to be an intelligent and thoughtful contributor to USMB... You...not so much.

And I'm supposed to be hurt and get enraged by what a troll like you thinks of me? Try again. I'm done with you, "Huggy". There's a reason why I never replied to you much and it's because you're slightly below the bottom line benchmark that I set for acceptable ignorance.

Now go troll someone else who cares about what you say. Just for the record, since you want to talk about "today". When someone attacks me or gets snide as jillian always does, I return the volley in kind.

Forum List

Back