Msnbc’s andrea mitchell tries her hardest to defend debunked attacks on romney, hilar

As usual

she sounded like a total idiot

Yeah she did look like a deer caught in headlights, didn't she?

These Statist idiots can't stand being caught in lies.

Here is another example of John Sinunu in action...this time? Juan Williams.

(Video in the link)

‘Blind Loyalty’: Romney Surrogate Responsible for Andrea Mitchell Take-Down Goes After Juan Williams

And Finally? Mitt Romney himself addresses the issue:

Mitt Romney Insists To CNN: ‘I Had No Role Whatsoever In Management Of Bain Capital After February 1999′

Romney has lied so much, it's hard to know where to begin. Andrea understands and is attempting to unravel all of it. If anyone can get focused and clear up the waters, she can.

What? She understands how to get dropped kicked with facts while attempting to mask falsehoods from the current administration. That's all I see happening here. She knew the facts were in on who the outsourcing party (Obama) and when it got brought out she attempted to make it seem like this was good for Obama.

Useful idiot on TV.

You would think the left would want some more realism in their lives

Getting pounded by thier own foibles is as real as it gets. Note how they go nuts and try to talk over thier opposition?

It tells me they're running scared.

Your right they are like kids on the playground when one will make up something point and scream, and then try to get more kids against the innocent kid.

You would think the left would want some more realism in their lives

Getting pounded by thier own foibles is as real as it gets. Note how they go nuts and try to talk over thier opposition?

Your right they are like kids on the playground when one will make up something point and scream, and then try to get more kids against the innocent kid.

Or the ever popular: "I know ya are but what am I..."? or ..."But ma? he did it too..." !

Or the ever popular: "I know ya are but what am I..."? or ..."But ma? he did it too..." !

But the ole time favorite.

Mom a republican is looking at me.........:eusa_whistle:

Romney has lied so much, it's hard to know where to begin. Andrea understands and is attempting to unravel all of it. If anyone can get focused and clear up the waters, she can.

Where are the lies? produce them. So far ALL have been debunked. but you Statists just keep it up, will you?

You all are being laughed at.

You Republicans are mad since the SC ruling on Obamacare. You aren't laughing at anyone. Bitter old farts attempting to keep up a brave front. Romney is a known liar, ask your primary opponents.

Hang in there T.. It's only gonna get worse for you.

Its outta control I've seen the dumbing down indoctrination since my school days in the 80's I can imagine what your oblivious of, if a mainstream liberal minded or middle of road (you think) type person with most public schooling and add MSNBC last ten years or so. :lol: and this is what you get....current libturd

What I thought as well.

And look at the non-comments from the usual suspects. Obviously, none of them actually watched it and none of them watch Andrea Mitchell.

Sarah G nailed it with this -

You Republicans are mad since the SC ruling on Obamacare. You aren't laughing at anyone. Bitter old farts attempting to keep up a brave front. Romney is a known liar, ask your primary opponents.

Hang in there T.. It's only gonna get worse for you.

The rw's are desperately holding on to the shirttails of a really bad candidate that their party didn't bother to vet because they know they can control him. And, the funny part is, they're still getting their "news" from beck and fux.

If we think its ugly now ... The way the Rs are buying and stealing votes, this is gonna be really nasty.

Its outta control I've seen the dumbing down indoctrination since my school days in the 80's I can imagine what your oblivious of, if a mainstream liberal minded or middle of road (you think) type person with most public schooling and add MSNBC last ten years or so. :lol: and this is what you get....current libturd

Hell? They were doing it in the 70's...

Forum List

Back