Msnbc

lol,, funny that you,, who I suppose is a woman,, focused on the dumbo and completely made your self okay with MSNBC treatment of this young lady..btw,, i think he is dumb and has very large ears.. don't you?

Sour grapes sore loser...Pretty much the whole planet thinks at the very least Obama is intelligent and articulate.

So your big comeback is that his ears stick out. Wow! How can anyone trump that?

Pathetic.

Articulate yes; intelligent, I'm not so sure. I'd say he's more like a kid in a candy store with an unlimited credit card that someone else is going to have to pay the bill for.

What he is is a Marxist.. Conducting class warfare and class envy within the United States with the help of George Soros, Media Matters, Move On and MSNBC,

Just because he's a little weasel doesn't mean what he's saying isn't true.

stick your head back up your ass David! he's saying he didn't feed fox talking points.... did ya get that???

Uh, no. He's saying he didn't have any knowledge if he sent O'Reilly talking points. O'Reilly isn't the only guy on FOX.

well where is your proof that someone got talking points at Fox.. you must have the proof if you are so certain.. or did it come in your most recent flavor of koolaid?

Sour grapes sore loser...Pretty much the whole planet thinks at the very least Obama is intelligent and articulate.

So your big comeback is that his ears stick out. Wow! How can anyone trump that?

Pathetic.

There are a lot of intelligent and articulate liars, especially with a teleprompter, how about we demand more important qualities from the President.......

Yes we do.

That's why we elected Obama.

Fail .....

well as I recall I challenged you guys to post anything from fox that was anywhere near as piggish as MSNBC apprears to be here.. so far,, nada.. so you get a grip and I don't think God would go anywhere near msnbc

Almost everything Fox reports is piggish.

You are just blind to it.

Show me where anyone on Fox said anything like this about a Republican Candidate. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc[/ame]

What wrong Chrissy ? Did the search burn up your Pentium II processor ? ...... :eusa_whistle:

Pathetic.

Articulate yes; intelligent, I'm not so sure. I'd say he's more like a kid in a candy store with an unlimited credit card that someone else is going to have to pay the bill for.

What he is is a Marxist.. Conducting class warfare and class envy within the United States with the help of George Soros, Media Matters, Move On and MSNBC,

Have you ever been tested for rabies? Maybe that drool isn't just drool. No...seriously you seem a bit delusional.

Have you ever been tested for rabies? Maybe that drool isn't just drool. No...seriously you seem a bit delusional.

no buddrow,, I got my eyes wide open.. are you going to sit there with a serious expression on your face and tell us you haven't noticed?

Obama, CEO Pay, and the Politics of Class Envy
Populism uses the politics of discontent. Barack Obama's recurring comparisons between CEO and average worker salaries is a class-warfare play on resentment with just enough truth to make it work with many voters.

Senator Obama has made frequent reference to the spread between CEO compensation and average worker pay. For example:

1. January 20, 2008, "The Great Need of the Hour" speech on MLK Day

"We have a [moral] deficit when CEOs are making more in ten minutes than some workers make in ten months."

2. Radio ad in the Texas primary race

"Some CEOs make more in 10 minutes than some American workers make in a year."

3. April 11, 2008, REUTERS article quoting Obama in Indianapolis

"Some CEOs make more in one day than their workers make in one year."

The parameters for Obama's comparison continue to drift, but few notice. His is not an exercise in mathematics. It's an appeal to voter discontent.

When a politician bemoans the salary-disparity on the Jay Leno or David Letterman Shows the crowds applaud. Never mind that Jay makes $123,000 and Dave $154,000 for each show - considerably more than the average U.S. worker makes in a year. Entertainers, including sports figures, are exempt from salary comparisons. They have talent. And never mind that Obama has leveraged his support from Oprah Winfrey to gain votes. At an annual income of $260,000,000, The Oprah makes a million dollars per weekday.

American Thinker: Obama, CEO Pay, and the Politics of Class Envy

Seems I'm not the only one who noticed! :lol:

no buddrow,, I got my eyes wide open.. are you going to sit there with a serious expression on your face and tell us you haven't noticed?

Ya..Ya...Ya... You got your eyes wide open and everything... But from here you seem a tad paranoid.

Marxist shmarxist... I am a business man. A small business man. If you think health care for all is marxist then you don't understand business.

What it means to me is better access to better qualified people as I build my inventions into businesses and into dollars for me.

Big corporations snap up people I would like to hire with benefits I cannot justify in my start ups.

I don't know if you can but try to see it from someones shoes that isn't glued to Limbaugh or Hannity and is in the real world dealing with real problems.

If nothing else happens I hope we get health care for all. It will be the biggest boost to small business that our country ever did without going to war.

Ya..Ya...Ya... You got your eyes wide open and everything... But from here you seem a tad paranoid.

Marxist shmarxist... I am a business man. A small business man. If you think health care for all is marxist then you don't understand business.

What it means to me is better access to better qualified people as I build my inventions into businesses and into dollars for me.

Big corporations snap up people I would like to hire with benefits I cannot justify in my start ups.

I don't know if you can but try to see it from someones shoes that isn't glued to Limbaugh or Hannity and is in the real world dealing with real problems.

If nothing else happens I hope we get health care for all. It will be the biggest boost to small business that our country ever did without going to war.

It pisses me off that I have to help pay for your small business healthcare. Not only that, but then the damn government tells me whether I qualify get treatment on certain conditions. The cost a lone are going to be staggering. Not only that, but they have to dummy down "healthcare". But, having said that....do think the fucking politicians are going to have the same coverage as you and I? You know the answer to that. it's a sham...that is what it is...go ahead Huggy fall for it....but I'm not that damn stupid. There are other solutions to this situation with the same results...that are far better.

disingenuous jackass we are talking about health care,, we are talking about class warfare and class envy..

It pisses me off that I have to help pay for your small business healthcare. Not only that, but then the damn government tells me whether I qualify get treatment on certain conditions. The cost a lone are going to be staggering. Not only that, but they have to dummy down "healthcare". But, having said that....do think the fucking politicians are going to have the same coverage as you and I? You know the answer to that. it's a sham...that is what it is...go ahead Huggy fall for it....but I'm not that damn stupid. There are other solutions to this situation with the same results...that are far better.

it's a proven failure in other countries,, why our jackasses insist on failing is way beyond my comprehension..

Forum List

Back