MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Famil

If you pay the 3rd graders another $1 they might give you another 'technique' so you don't have to keep going back to these tired old failures.

Dance_For_Me__My_Puppet_by_Dark_Wolfess09.jpg

It must be a conspiracy! That Turkey must have known something about Benghazi. Quick, let's get John McCain and Lindsey Grahmn to start an investigation!

It's not a joke when men are begging for their lives.

That's what they were doing. Begging for their lives. You find this funny?

These men were begging for their lives. You find it funny?

Still my soul. What part of horrid are you?

OMG - Can it be? is it possible that tinydancer has suddenly become a human being, capable of sympathy and empathy for others?

Nawww ... the real tinydancer will be back any moment now. Until then however, we're stuck reading this phony garbage.

Then you don't know me at all. Not at all.

If you knew me you would know that I have fought for the rights of women around the world for decades. Human rights issues.

The Taliban actually got me started going wild when I learned how to use a computer. Horrified at what they were doing to women and baby girls. And then to little boys who fly kites.

But what really fired me up was a woman called Zahra. I've been on this journey for a long time. From Rwanda to now. From writing with pen to this computer.

Zahra_Kazemi_before_arrest.jpg

Before Rwanda but none of you children would even know this.

Last edited:
The Indians laughed at the notion of anyone "owning" the land, to them it was an unthinkable concept.

As far as Lakhota, not an Indian just a fake internet personality.

The Indians laughed at the notion of anyone "owning" the land, to them it was an unthinkable concept.

As far as Lakhota, not an Indian just a fake internet personality.

She/ he/ it doesn't even have a grasp on that.

The land belonged. And the people are with the land. No owning the land.

To my knowledge, Obama hasn't slaughtered any Native Americans or stolen their land.

As though all the various tribes were all so kind to each other prior to the european settlers. No killing or slavery or stealing of land going on prior.

Nearly every people alive today on the planet overtook the land of another people previously on that same land in history. Your case is not unique.

Forum List

Back