MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Famil

MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Family Conservative’​

By: John Hill
11-22-2012

One would think hosts on MSNBC would be very thankful this holiday that the President they so tirelessly worked to re-elect prevailed on Election Day. But there is truly no rest for the weary, bitter leftists on Comcast's disgraceful propaganda outlet.

MSNBC host and professional race-baiter Melissa Harris-Perry starts things off by trying to dampen our spirits by attacking the Thanksgiving story:

“The kindergarten story that you learned about grateful Pilgrims and happy Indians is not even close to the historic reality of how European settlers brought violence, disease and land theft to the indigenous peoples who were already in this land long before it was discovered.”
Perry then blasted the Macy's parade for its relationship with the "racist" Donald Trump, and even tries to depress viewers enjoying Thanksgiving football games by showing photos of injured players and bemoaning head injuries.
Finally, to make sure you do not even enjoy your meal, Perry reminds you that “millions of poor families in this country” regularly go hungry - while conveniently not taking her hero Obama to task for the record number of Americans using food stamps this year to buy their holiday meals.

Perry went on to say that we should still enjoy our holiday while we “embrace” the ”agony and loss and injustice that under-girds our history.” Groan!

You can enjoy her full, ridiculous screed below:
MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Blasts 'Violent', 'Land-Stealing' Pilgrims for Thanksgiving on Vimeo

Not content with attacking the Pilgrims, parade, football and meals, MSNBC.com also posted "tips" on how to "shut up" your family's "hardcore conservative" with canned talking points from their buddies at the DNC and Obama Campaign. Here's how they explain it in their post, "Zing! MSNBC’s top 10 comebacks to use against the family conservative"...

But this year’s going to be different. Why? Because here at MSNBC, we’ve anticipated crazy Uncle Gary’s top talking points, and provided you with the concise, factual, snappy rebuttals you need to finally shut him up once and for all.

Clearly the bitter left-wingers at MS-LSD (as radio host Mark Levin calls them) are never thankful about much of anything.

Read more:
MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Family Conservative’ | Stand With Arizona

Fear of the truth and those who speak it.

So is Maobama, ya don't seem to mind that.

To my knowledge, Obama hasn't slaughtered any Native Americans or stolen their land.

This is why I know you aren't First Nations.

It's not our land. Ever. Anyone and they taught me well. It is not our land. It is the Creator's

Here's why I hate you though. You attempt to portray your self as first nations. And all you are is a lie.

You are a lie.

Why should we believe you?

Aww, so we should bow down to our emotions instead of the damn facts. It's more comfortable to wallow in ignorance, isn't it?

I deal in facts while you deal in idiocy.

Every race of man owned slaves and fought each other. Oh'yes you're one of those people that believes that the white man is the only one that ever did it. LOL.

What sounds more ignorant?

I keep hearing about how we should do something??? What? There's 200 million whites, 40 million blacks, 45 million meso's, 5 million asians. There has to be something that doesn't have to do with removing 305 million human beings back to their continents.

Last edited:
MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Family Conservative’​

11-22-2012

One would think hosts on MSNBC would be very thankful this holiday that the President they so tirelessly worked to re-elect prevailed on Election Day. But there is truly no rest for the weary, bitter leftists on Comcast's disgraceful propaganda outlet.

MSNBC host and professional race-baiter Melissa Harris-Perry starts things off by trying to dampen our spirits by attacking the Thanksgiving story:

“The kindergarten story that you learned about grateful Pilgrims and happy Indians is not even close to the historic reality of how European settlers brought violence, disease and land theft to the indigenous peoples who were already in this land long before it was discovered.”
Perry then blasted the Macy's parade for its relationship with the "racist" Donald Trump, and even tries to depress viewers enjoying Thanksgiving football games by showing photos of injured players and bemoaning head injuries.
Finally, to make sure you do not even enjoy your meal, Perry reminds you that “millions of poor families in this country” regularly go hungry - while conveniently not taking her hero Obama to task for the record number of Americans using food stamps this year to buy their holiday meals.

Perry went on to say that we should still enjoy our holiday while we “embrace” the ”agony and loss and injustice that under-girds our history.” Groan!

MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Blasts 'Violent', 'Land-Stealing' Pilgrims for Thanksgiving on Vimeo

Not content with attacking the Pilgrims, parade, football and meals, MSNBC.com also posted "tips" on how to "shut up" your family's "hardcore conservative" with canned talking points from their buddies at the DNC and Obama Campaign. Here's how they explain it in their post, "Zing! MSNBC’s top 10 comebacks to use against the family conservative"...

But this year’s going to be different. Why? Because here at MSNBC, we’ve anticipated crazy Uncle Gary’s top talking points, and provided you with the concise, factual, snappy rebuttals you need to finally shut him up once and for all.

Clearly the bitter left-wingers at MS-LSD (as radio host Mark Levin calls them) are never thankful about much of anything.

Read more:
MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Family Conservative’ | Stand With Arizona

Fear of the truth and those who speak it.

oh boy

Did you use some their tips on how to shut you family members up?
good grief

Last edited:
Aww, so we should bow down to our emotions instead of the damn facts. It's more comfortable to wallow in ignorance, isn't it?

I deal in facts while you deal in idiocy.

Every race of man owned slaves and fought each other. Oh'yes you're one of those people that believes that the white man is the only one that ever did it. LOL.

What sounds more ignorant?

I keep hearing about how we should do something??? What? There's 200 million whites, 40 million blacks, 45 million meso's, 5 million asians. There has to be something that doesn't have to do with removing 305 million human beings back to their continents.

I'm sure that would be a great argument for another conversation, but as it is, it has shit all to do with my comment.

Just what proof is there that the pilgrims were evil? Unless someone produces some witnesses, they can shut their pumpkin pie holes.

The evil was the oppressive country the pilgrims left behind. It was an escape. Now some want to go back to that. I am thankful that we still have some freedom left and hope I can be thankful for that for a few years yet.

I think it's really stupid to change the day into one of feeling ashamed of the past. No one alive today was there and can say what happened.

It's always been a day to be thankful for what we have. Leave it to a liberal to find fault with that.

Correct, they are using 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st science and medical advances to condemn an earlier people. The Pilgrims, Puritans, and other 16th, 17th, and early 18th C settlers hadn't a clue of germs or how they were spread.

The Europeans who'd really never had much use for slaves, other than for selling, dropped out of slave trade earlier than what would become the US. However, at least England hadn't a problem enriching themselves with the colonies brisk triangle of trade.

Bullshit.

They knew exactly what they were doing. Biological warfare is as old as mankind itself.

Germ theory did not become widely known and accepted until around the mid 1800s. That's a fact.

So I guess we're to believe before the evil white men came here none of the indigenous folks ever attacked other indigenous folks over land squabbles, access to buffalo herds, or anything else. Yeah, we took utopia and screwed it all up.

It's not our land. Ever. Anyone and they taught me well. It is not our land. It is the Creator's

Here's why I hate you though. You attempt to portray your self as first nations. And all you are is a lie.

You are a lie.

Only small minds hate. Your so-called "Creator" is pure superstitious bullshit - derived from one book written by goofy old goat/sheepherders.

Not one first nation ever had a goat. Not ever had a sheep. I love watching you dig yourself into the biggest hole.

Now the Creator. It was 1973. An old friend of mine took me in. I was leaving my first husband.

Al took me in. It was called the Beaver Head. My friend took me in. I worked for him. I learned about the Creator.

Lol your speaking in gibberish, I hope you not convulsing on the floor. Also all this bullshitnabout Obama not saying the word god, so don't even try it.

If you believe that the Pilgrims were evil, it's quite a simple matter to fix. Just tell your family that there will be no dinner, no turkey or stuffing or even one berry of cranberry sauce. You will spend the day by yourself paying pennance for the evil done to the poor innocent savages.

To my knowledge, Obama hasn't slaughtered any Native Americans or stolen their land.

You are a lie.

Only small minds hate.
Your so-called "Creator" is pure superstitious bullshit - derived from one book written by goofy old goat/sheepherders.
We know...It totally explains all of your small-minded hateful posts.

OBAMACARE DEATH PANEL treats Turkey

"Washington -- Peace, one of two turkeys pardoned by President Obama last year, was euthanized Monday, according to an official who insisted the timing of the death - days before the Thanksgiving holiday - was not suspicious.

Rebecca Aloisi, vice president for marketing at the Mount Vernon Estate, confirmed that Peace had been dead after a weekend "illness."

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/peace-turkey-pardoned-by-president-obama-last-thanksgiving-euthanized#ixzz2D1QlU7LD"

Peace, turkey pardoned by President Obama last Thanksgiving, euthanized

It must be a conspiracy! That Turkey must have known something about Benghazi. Quick, let's get John McCain and Lindsey Grahmn to start an investigation!

I bet you're a Fox News fan...

And I'll bet it's a dumb idea to watch either channel.

Not true. MSNBC is good. Not perfect, but good.

Damn, you are really stupid, some facts to let you realize just how stupid you are.

Here is a graph showing how Fox and MSNBC handled their coverage of Obama and Romney in the final week of the campaign.

_on_MSNBC_and_Fox_News_During_the_Final_Week.png

During the final week of the campaign, those differences became even more pronounced.
That week, when the media overall were more positive about Obama than negative, Fox News went a different direction and became more negative about him. From October 1 to 28, 4% of Obama's stories were positive and 47% were negative (a difference of 43 points). In the final week, however, that tenor changed so that 5% of Obama's stories were positive while 56% were negative-a difference of 51 points.
At the same time, when Romney was receiving negative coverage in the final week from the rest of the press, Fox was different; 42% of its segments about him were positive while only 11% were negative. This was more positive than the earlier part of October when 34% of Fox News' Romney coverage was positive and 9% negative.
MSNBC moved in the other direction. MSNBC's coverage of Romney during the final week (68% negative with no positive stories in the sample), was far more negative than the overall press, and even more negative than it had been during October 1 to 28 when 5% was positive and 57% was negative.
For Obama, meanwhile, the coverage improved in the last week. From October 1 to 28, 33% was positive and 13% negative. During the campaign's final week, fully 51% of MSNBC's stories were positive while there were no negative stories at all in the sample.

Final Weeks in the Mainstream Press | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)

Gee, look at that, Fox was bad, but MSNBC was worse,

By the way, the numbers come from Pew Research, not Fox, so you can't claim the story is biased by right wing polling.

Just what proof is there that the pilgrims were evil? Unless someone produces some witnesses, they can shut their pumpkin pie holes.

The evil was the oppressive country the pilgrims left behind. It was an escape. Now some want to go back to that. I am thankful that we still have some freedom left and hope I can be thankful for that for a few years yet.

I think it's really stupid to change the day into one of feeling ashamed of the past. No one alive today was there and can say what happened.

It's always been a day to be thankful for what we have. Leave it to a liberal to find fault with that.

Correct, they are using 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st science and medical advances to condemn an earlier people. The Pilgrims, Puritans, and other 16th, 17th, and early 18th C settlers hadn't a clue of germs or how they were spread.

The Europeans who'd really never had much use for slaves, other than for selling, dropped out of slave trade earlier than what would become the US. However, at least England hadn't a problem enriching themselves with the colonies brisk triangle of trade.

Bullshit.

They knew exactly what they were doing. Biological warfare is as old as mankind itself.

You need to stop confusing the Pilgrims, who really did try to live with the natives, with the people who believed they had a command from God to settle the whole country, it makes you look incredibly stupid.

11-22-2012

Read more:

If you get your "tips" for living from the television you are a moron.

The history of humanity from the dawn of civilization to today has included slavery and genocide of groups of people whether for their ideals or just plain old subjugation. If you think you're better than others, well you're wrong. Muslims today certainly believe in the use of slaves, in fact they sold the first slaves to the British to populate the American colonies after shipping prisoners to America was found to be unprofitable. Blaming the "Pilgrims' is ridiculous when you stop to think what the Spanish did before.

[excerpt]
In 1528 an exploratory group led by Cabeza de Vaca were ship wrecked off the coast of Corpus Christi.
"Cabeza de Vaca was the first European to travel across North America."
(snip)
"By the year 1850, the Karankawas had all disappeared. Spanish slave traders, disease, harsh treatment, and war with the French all contributed to the total destruction of their culture."

Read more:
Conquistadors - North America

Should we also condemn all the Spanish, French and Portuguese for the genocide and slavery of all those North and South American tribes too?

Last edited:

11-22-2012

]

If this guy finds politicizing the holiday so objectionable, why is he publishing a political article on Thanksgiving Day?

Forum List

Back