MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Famil

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Family Conservative’​

By: John Hill
11-22-2012

One would think hosts on MSNBC would be very thankful this holiday that the President they so tirelessly worked to re-elect prevailed on Election Day. But there is truly no rest for the weary, bitter leftists on Comcast's disgraceful propaganda outlet.

MSNBC host and professional race-baiter Melissa Harris-Perry starts things off by trying to dampen our spirits by attacking the Thanksgiving story:

“The kindergarten story that you learned about grateful Pilgrims and happy Indians is not even close to the historic reality of how European settlers brought violence, disease and land theft to the indigenous peoples who were already in this land long before it was discovered.”
Perry then blasted the Macy's parade for its relationship with the "racist" Donald Trump, and even tries to depress viewers enjoying Thanksgiving football games by showing photos of injured players and bemoaning head injuries.
Finally, to make sure you do not even enjoy your meal, Perry reminds you that “millions of poor families in this country” regularly go hungry - while conveniently not taking her hero Obama to task for the record number of Americans using food stamps this year to buy their holiday meals.

Perry went on to say that we should still enjoy our holiday while we “embrace” the ”agony and loss and injustice that under-girds our history.” Groan!

You can enjoy her full, ridiculous screed below:
MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Blasts 'Violent', 'Land-Stealing' Pilgrims for Thanksgiving on Vimeo

Not content with attacking the Pilgrims, parade, football and meals, MSNBC.com also posted "tips" on how to "shut up" your family's "hardcore conservative" with canned talking points from their buddies at the DNC and Obama Campaign. Here's how they explain it in their post, "Zing! MSNBC’s top 10 comebacks to use against the family conservative"...

But this year’s going to be different. Why? Because here at MSNBC, we’ve anticipated crazy Uncle Gary’s top talking points, and provided you with the concise, factual, snappy rebuttals you need to finally shut him up once and for all.

Clearly the bitter left-wingers at MS-LSD (as radio host Mark Levin calls them) are never thankful about much of anything.

Read more:
MSNBC vs. Thanksgiving: Blasts Genocidal Pilgrims; Gives Tips to ‘Shut Up’ the ‘Family Conservative’ | Stand With Arizona

Yep, that's the far left for ya, they want everyone to share their misery. Fuck'em I enjoyed myself today. The Texans won, and the food was good.

OBAMACARE DEATH PANEL treats Turkey

"Washington -- Peace, one of two turkeys pardoned by President Obama last year, was euthanized Monday, according to an official who insisted the timing of the death - days before the Thanksgiving holiday - was not suspicious.

Rebecca Aloisi, vice president for marketing at the Mount Vernon Estate, confirmed that Peace had been dead after a weekend "illness."

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/peace-turkey-pardoned-by-president-obama-last-thanksgiving-euthanized#ixzz2D1QlU7LD"

Peace, turkey pardoned by President Obama last Thanksgiving, euthanized

So is Maobama, ya don't seem to mind that.

To my knowledge, Obama hasn't slaughtered any Native Americans or stolen their land.

This is why I know you aren't First Nations.

It's not our land. Ever. Anyone and they taught me well. It is not our land. It is the Creator's

Here's why I hate you though. You attempt to portray your self as first nations. And all you are is a lie.

You are a lie.

To my knowledge, Obama hasn't slaughtered any Native Americans or stolen their land.

It's not our land. Ever. Anyone and they taught me well. It is not our land. It is the Creator's

Here's why I hate you though. You attempt to portray your self as first nations. And all you are is a lie.

You are a lie.

Only small minds hate. Your so-called "Creator" is pure superstitious bullshit - derived from one book written by goofy old goat/sheepherders.

Really, he just unconstitutionally assumed control of 9 million acres, what do ya call that?

You have to remember you are talking to morons.

Who also are fake. And damn proud of it. Ask some one what their draw weight is and they don't have a clue.

:eusa_angel:

Better yet ask some moron on here what the special deal is from Cabela's On page hello what? that's the funniest.

That's how you test some one.

You are a lie.

Only small minds hate. Your so-called "Creator" is pure superstitious bullshit - derived from one book written by goofy old goat/sheepherders.

Not one first nation ever had a goat. Not ever had a sheep. I love watching you dig yourself into the biggest hole.

Now the Creator. It was 1973. An old friend of mine took me in. I was leaving my first husband.

Al took me in. It was called the Beaver Head. My friend took me in. I worked for him. I learned about the Creator.

Just what proof is there that the pilgrims were evil? Unless someone produces some witnesses, they can shut their pumpkin pie holes.

The evil was the oppressive country the pilgrims left behind. It was an escape. Now some want to go back to that. I am thankful that we still have some freedom left and hope I can be thankful for that for a few years yet.

I think it's really stupid to change the day into one of feeling ashamed of the past. No one alive today was there and can say what happened.

It's always been a day to be thankful for what we have. Leave it to a liberal to find fault with that.

Just what proof is there that the pilgrims were evil? Unless someone produces some witnesses, they can shut their pumpkin pie holes.

The evil was the oppressive country the pilgrims left behind. It was an escape. Now some want to go back to that. I am thankful that we still have some freedom left and hope I can be thankful for that for a few years yet.

I think it's really stupid to change the day into one of feeling ashamed of the past. No one alive today was there and can say what happened.

It's always been a day to be thankful for what we have. Leave it to a liberal to find fault with that.

That's hilarious - especially if you believe in God.

Neither has anyone else currently on this earth. Get over it.

How many lives will Obamacare take? How many white wealthy people are about to have money and land stolen from them? The new EPA regulations will result in government control over more land and ridiculously high fines and taxes.

Neither has anyone else currently on this earth. Get over it.

How many lives will Obamacare take? How many white wealthy people are about to have money and land stolen from them? The new EPA regulations will result in government control over more land and ridiculously high fines and taxes.

Damn are you stupid, no wonder you're a right winger.

...Did... you just really just say that?

Okay, okay, maybe the pilgrims weren't evil. But they sure as hell weren't good. They were refugees that took advantage of the natives here, and then decided that these "savages" needed to be educated in JESUS. Because that always works so well.

No one is asking you to be ashamed of the past, but understand that many people see what the pilgrims did was wrong. Noble as their intentions might have been when sailing for here, to the Natives, they probably were portents of death.

Forum List

Back