MSNBC vs FOX

California Girl: what's the 'Lie'? You neg repped me for this post, ....
whine-1.jpg
Typical wingnut: seeing things that aren't there.

I'm not crying about it - I could give a shit. But I want her to explain it rather than hiding like a coward behind negative reps.
Yeah, you're whining about it. That's just the way it is here. Take it to the correct place to do your whining.

California Girl: what's the 'Lie'? You neg repped me for this post, calling it a lie, then don't have the courage to even comment on it on the open forum?

What kind of coward are you, anyway?

Courage? What a fucking moronic statement. What kind of 'courage' is required to respond to an idiot on a message board?

Genuine question: Can you be any more stupid?
What kind of courage is required to call it a lie in private when you refuse to call it a lie in public?

Coward.

You didn't answer my question. Coward.

Courage? What a fucking moronic statement. What kind of 'courage' is required to respond to an idiot on a message board?

What kind of courage is required to call it a lie in private when you refuse to call it a lie in public?

Coward.

OK I'll answer your 'genuine question', then you answer mine:

Could I be more stupid? Of course I could. I could become a Rightwinger, I could ignore facts that don't fit my ideology, I could value style over substance like wingnuts do, I could be just like you!

Your turn!

Warning: void when it comes to Muslim property rights.

California Girl: what's the 'Lie'? You neg repped me for this post, calling it a lie, then don't have the courage to even comment on it on the open forum?

You were referencing conservatives being equal to property rights. Most conservatives on this board have repeatedly said they believe the Muslims have a right to build a mosque there, it is just not wise or going to achieve the stated reason for building the mosque (fostering good will). That would be your lie.

Funny how you equate posting on a message board to courage, cowardice or your freaking ego.

Coward.

Could I be more stupid? Of course I could. I could become a Rightwinger, I could ignore facts that don't fit my ideology, I could value style over substance like wingnuts do, I could be just like you!

Your turn!
With all due respect to you, I have to disagree. You could not be more stupid. Well, and still be breathing and/or classified as human.

You were referencing conservatives being equal to property rights. Most conservatives on this board have repeatedly said they believe the Muslims have a right to build a mosque there, it is just not wise or going to achieve the stated reason for building the mosque (fostering good will). That would be your lie.

Funny how you equate posting on a message board to courage, cowardice or your freaking ego.
But they have been trying to pressure them into not building their cultural center, with threats of violence, urine, and pork.

That's not respecting property rights.

Why no protests over building churches near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building site?

But they have been trying to pressure them into not building their cultural center, with threats of violence, urine, and pork.

Why no protests over building churches near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building site?

As a person who supports them building based on property rights, I think the GOP and conservative movement really missed a great opportunity on this one, it could have been used to show the world that we weren't going to allow terrorists;who make up less than 1% of the Muslim population; make us intolerant or in any way abandon the Constitution for the sake of anything;be it security or decency which is in the eye of the beholder.

i’ve heard a lot about “fox” and charity from the right wing on this site.

Now i know that sean hannity is under investigation for what some call a “concert scam”.

I know that glenn beck changed the name of his “rally” from a “soldiers” theme to “god” because he couldn’t call it a charity if all his expenses were paid. I would be interested to know exactly how much money actually went to the families of soldiers.

Then there is msnbc, sponsoring free health clinics for poor people all across america. I think number 9 is coming up soon. I haven’t heard a thing about these clinics except finding out about them on the internet. Reading about all the people they’ve helped in eye opening.

I would be interested in “facts”. I have had a hard time finding actual numbers on either stations "doings".

------------------

this according to maddow would show once and for all what an abysmal failure the american health care system is, despite a recent gallup poll showing that “80 percent are satisfied with the quality of medical care available to them, including 39 percent who are very satisfied.”

“as has occurred in other states, doctors and nurses would donate their time to provide free care to thousands of constituents of these senators to regular americans in these states who can not afford health care as it is provided by the health care non-system that we’ve got now,” maddow said.

Maddow alluded to a similar clinic held in houston last month that drew 1,500 looking for treatment. this blatant exploitation of the poor, she said, would be an opportunity not only to give away health care, but to “shame” politicians into agreeing with her left-of-center ideology.
“the strategy at work here is that if funds can be raised to hold clinics like these in arkansas and montana and nebraska and louisiana and nevada, it will be a way of doing well by doing good. Americans who are un-served by the current system will get some health care and this dramatic heart-wrenching means of providing it to them could shame their senators into getting out of the way of reform.”

msnbc goes into astroturf mode: Advocates using free clinics to 'shame' senators

-------------------

is "helping the poor" a "left of center cause?

fox kicks msnbc's ass deal with it dummie.

california girl: What's the 'lie'? You neg repped me for this post, calling it a lie, then don't have the courage to even comment on it on the open forum?

courage? What a fucking moronic statement. What kind of 'courage' is required to respond to an idiot on a message board?

what kind of courage is required to call it a lie in private when you refuse to call it a lie in public?

Coward.

here motherfucker i'll help you out, as if you didn't already know but wait for it.. Nobody haS deprived a muslim of their property rights. They've been told it's insensitive to build a mosque near ground zero. No one has deprived them of shit. Now you goT it? Welldoyahuh?

Last edited:

I am not aware of anyone on the board doing what you say. This is another lie on your part. They are expressing an opinon that the building will not achieve the stated goal. Please name a church built near the Murrah Federal Building that is associated with the bomber's denomination. Just more dishonesty from you once again.

I am not aware of anyone on the board doing what you say. This is another lie on your part. They are expressing an opinon that the building will not achieve the stated goal. Please name a church built near the Murrah Federal Building that is associated with the bomber's denomination. Just more dishonesty from you once again.

Please provide proof that McVeigh bombed that building in the NAME of CHRISTIANity..

You're so stupid, you should be named Sarah!

There are 5-7 Catholic Churches (McVeigh's denomination) as close to the Murrah Building site as the Cultural Center is to the WTC site.

Please provide proof that McVeigh bombed that building in the NAME of CHRISTIANity..
Are those goalposts heavy?

Hey, I have an idea: reply in SUPER HUGE FONTS again to cement your reputation as a lightweight wingnut who substitutes GIANT FONTS for actual debate.

Coward.

Your turn!

Not only are you a liar as California girl suggested, but apparently your a confused one.

The descrpition you gave is not of "rightwingers" but more in tune with the liberal philosophy. One only needs to read post by truthmatters ravi, marc, bodecea, rdean rightwinger and a few other liberal idiots to see it.

Did they build a church near and when I say near I mean with two city blocks of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building?

And you will have to show evidence of these alleged threats of violence or risk being pegged as just another typical liberal that's incapable of speaking the truth.

edit: I noticed that SaveLiberty has already posed these questions. I also noticed you failed to answer them.

Last edited:
Not only are you a liar as California girl suggested, but apparently your a confused one.

The descrpition you gave is not of "rightwingers" but more in tune with the liberal philosophy. One only needs to read post by truthmatters ravi, marc, bodecea, rdean rightwinger and a few other liberal idiots to see it.

I would not place Ravi and particularly rightwinger under the banner of liberal idiot. I have witnessed critical thinking by both.

There are 5-7 Catholic Churches (McVeigh's denomination) as close to the Murrah Building site as the Cultural Center is to the WTC site.

Name them and the date of their construction.

I would not place Ravi and particularly rightwinger under the banner of liberal idiot. I have witnessed critical thinking by both.

That's a matter of opinion I suppose.

That isn't what McVeigh said.

By John Lofton, Editor

But is the point true? Was Tim McVeigh a Christian? No, he was not. And, as I say, even the most basic research would have exposed this big lie.

For example, there is the book “American Terrorist: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing” (ReganBooks, 2001) written by Lou Michel and Dan Herbeck, who are staff reporters for the “Buffalo News” in New York. In this book, Michel and Herbeck tell how McVeigh committed adultery, was a thief and used illegal drugs, acts that are, to put it mildly, not fruits of the Christian Spirit. Ditto, his mass murders, incidentally.

Michel and Herbeck also tell how during the Gulf War McVeigh lied about attending church: “On Sunday mornings, the recruits were required to either attend church services or spend an hour cleaning the barracks. McVeigh, an agnostic, chose to clean the barracks until he found out that nobody took attendance at church. One Sunday, he signed up for church and just slipped away from the rest of his platoon. He found a field of tall grass and lay there, a little worried about snakes, but enjoying the opportunity to relax in solitude. The following Sunday, McVeigh signed up for church again. This time, he sneaked into an old abandoned barracks to kill time.”

Another story. Michel and Herbeck tell how McVeigh once “paid a visit to the local Seventh Day Adventist Church, but he found that service bored him … McVeigh had never been inclined to criticize people for their religious views, but he concluded that organized religion wasn’t really for him. He believed that the universe was guided by natural law, energized by some universal higher power that showed each person right from wrong if they paid attention to what was going on inside of them.” (emphasis mine.)

But the smoking gun is a quote by McVeigh himself regarding what he believed. Michel and Herbeck say that McVeigh would tell friends, “Science is my religion.” (emphasis mine.) To worship at the altar of science is, of course, idolatry and not Christianity.

Finally, in an interview, Lou Michel told me: No, Tim McVeigh was not a Christian-“though he acknowledged the possibility of a higher power. But, he didn’t accept Jesus Christ as his personal Savior, so far as I know.”

Michel notes that, at the end, McVeigh did pray with a chaplain and receive the anointing of the sick, known as the last rites in the Roman Catholic Church. “But,” says Michel, “I think he was just covering his bases.” He didn’t ask for the last rites until they were offered to him.

http://www.theamericanview.com/index.php?id=1189

Looks like you need to find the local science labs with alters, for a truly accurate portrayal.

Before you try to do comparative cranium capacities, perhaps you should consider reality.

Last edited:
lol... more like:

people's rights = liberal
property rights = conservative

we can be overly simplistic also. Fun, eh?

You hit the nail on the head.

But... the nail was being hit into the coffin of the Constitution.

Keep trying to sound intelligent with your senseless rambling, it's working......really it is. What does your statement even mean in relation to the OP?

I can't wait to get this non-response. Cue insults and F-bombs in 3,2,1......

Forum List

Back