MSNBC vs Fox on Wisconsin election coverage fairness

If you were paying attention, you'd know that I admitted to being wrong about something in this very thread.

Could you be any more of a failure?

Hannity is political commentary, not news. So no issue at all. It's like Howard Stern having a party.
But we've already seen the morning after spin: Walker outspent the Dems so the solution is campaign finance reform. Bet on it.

While I see your point I simply have to disagree. It's the stations choice to have people like Hannity or Ed, Madcow or Rush on their network. If you call yourself a News channel or station then you have people like who we are talking about on, I call it unprofessional.

That's how I see it and I already know every sigle person on planet earth agress with me, all you (they) have to do is turn on a station they don't agree with and BAM agree!!!!!

I'd like to add, pretty much everyone knew Walker was going to win, Fox had no reason to be bias, but to pretend Fox news is not bias even during the "news hour" is ridicules. Hell, did you watch the primaries and see how they treated people they didn't like who are in "their own party"?

Just stop. NO ONE ever said Fox wasn't biased. Fuck you don't even have cable. Haven't had it in years. So you're opinion of tonight's coverage is moot.

Shoo fly

Gramps I don't care to fight with you.

First off just because I don't have cable does not mean I have not seen news or "entertainment" from the outlets... I'm sure you can see how is possible seeing as you are currently on the internet and prolly know to some degree how to manipulate the address bar or search on google.

Maybe you should re read what I posted, I said "but to pretend Fox news is not bias even during the "news hour" is ridicules." That was in context to someone claiming Hannity did not count as bias news because he was not defined as "news" by the station itself.

About my opinion not mattering, you're the one who keeps posting how the quality of the threads on these boards have gone downhill, then you post stuff like this... No links, no quotes, no nothing outside what you tell us you saw, so grow up and be happy people are used to low thread standards on these boards, or you might find yourself out of your league.

Crap, I kinda ended up in a fight with you after all in this Jerry Springer thread of yours.

Oddly, I think the main issue is you honestly see threads like this as credible and better than something rtard, RW, TM, Shaman, Chris would start... Funny enough so do many of the people who hate the left and want to add their vomit attack of the day and add rep “/thanks” to all the people that do the same. I mean, if that’s not it, what are we supposed to debate here, that Fox news is less bias than MSNBC? Really, what’s the point of the thread past trashing the “left wing media,” also known as trolling.

And for the record gramps I tried to just give my simple prospective with no bullshit blah blah blah fighting crap. I have no idea why you went out to get a rise out of me, Oh… because without attacking pointlessly there would be no point to the thread… Silly me for just giving my simple opinion without attacks.

While I see your point I simply have to disagree. It's the stations choice to have people like Hannity or Ed, Madcow or Rush on their network. If you call yourself a News channel or station then you have people like who we are talking about on, I call it unprofessional.

That's how I see it and I already know every sigle person on planet earth agress with me, all you (they) have to do is turn on a station they don't agree with and BAM agree!!!!!

I'd like to add, pretty much everyone knew Walker was going to win, Fox had no reason to be bias, but to pretend Fox news is not bias even during the "news hour" is ridicules. Hell, did you watch the primaries and see how they treated people they didn't like who are in "their own party"?

Just stop. NO ONE ever said Fox wasn't biased. Fuck you don't even have cable. Haven't had it in years. So you're opinion of tonight's coverage is moot.

Shoo fly

Gramps I don't care to fight with you.

First off just because I don't have cable does not mean I have not seen news or "entertainment" from the outlets... I'm sure you can see how is possible seeing as you are currently on the internet and prolly know to some degree how to manipulate the address bar or search on google.

Maybe you should re read what I posted, I said "but to pretend Fox news is not bias even during the "news hour" is ridicules." That was in context to someone claiming Hannity did not count as bias news because he was not defined as "news" by the station itself.

About my opinion not mattering, you're the one who keeps posting how the quality of the threads on these boards have gone downhill, then you post stuff like this... No links, no quotes, no nothing outside what you tell us you saw, so grow up and be happy people are used to low thread standards on these boards, or you might find yourself out of your league.

Crap, I kinda ended up in a fight with you after all in this Jerry Springer thread of yours.

Oddly, I think the main issue is you honestly see threads like this as credible and better than something rtard, RW, TM, Shaman, Chris would start... Funny enough so do many of the people who hate the left and want to add their vomit attack of the day and add rep “/thanks” to all the people that do the same. I mean, if that’s not it, what are we supposed to debate here, that Fox news is less bias than MSNBC? Really, what’s the point of the thread past trashing the “left wing media,” also known as trolling.

You have to remember, he doesn't mean anything he writes. Take it worth a grain of salt.

MSNBC is not news.

Hell, it's barely a network.

By definition, a network is the connection between more than one.

:eusa_whistle:

Lol

Election night should be a ratings bonanza for them with random people tuning in to see how they are covering it. Funny though as soon as the race was called their coverage ended. Lawrence O'Donnell looked like he was going to cry.

Open thread: Wisconsin; Update: Revised exit poll says Walker by four; Update: NBC, Fox News call it for Walker; Update: Barrett concedes; Update: Walker by 11 with 79% counted; « Hot Air

Update: Didn’t see it, but Byron York claims MSNBC is reporting that Barrett will not call Walker to concede. With 72 percent reporting at the moment, Walker is clinging to a, er, 12-point lead. I don’t think we’re headed for a recount, Tom.

Update: So much for trusting MSNBC. Barrett is speaking now and says that he had indeed called Walker to concede.

:lol:

Been flipping back n forth between both channels. Thus far the bias and favoritism is huge and its huge on one channel only.

MSNBC is carrying wall to wall coverage and ONLY has liberal guests. On top of that they have a huge liberal audience clapping and cheering every 2 or 3 minutes.

Fox News has normal programing with intermittent 60 second spots about what's going on in Wisconsin. All with 0 guests or salivating audience members.

I don't wanna hear anymore nonsense about Fox News. And if you doubt me turn on the circus that is MSNBC and compare it to normal human being behavior by a real news organization.

:bsflag:

Voting against the recall is not in support of Walker. Some liberals wrote columns on why the recall was bad politics and policy. They mentioned California recall of Gov that gave CA Arnold.

Wingnut Nation -- go for it!!! :laugh2:

Been flipping back n forth between both channels. Thus far the bias and favoritism is huge and its huge on one channel only.

MSNBC is carrying wall to wall coverage and ONLY has liberal guests. On top of that they have a huge liberal audience clapping and cheering every 2 or 3 minutes.

Fox News has normal programing with intermittent 60 second spots about what's going on in Wisconsin. All with 0 guests or salivating audience members.

I don't wanna hear anymore nonsense about Fox News. And if you doubt me turn on the circus that is MSNBC and compare it to normal human being behavior by a real news organization.

According to the 11:00pm EST Neilsen ratings, an all-time record high of 83 people were tuning into MSNBC to watch their election coverage.

CONGRATULATIONS to "MESS-NBC"! :eek:

Time for Wingnut Nation to overplay it's hand. Thinking the rest of the country will follow Wis-con-son

:laugh2:

You mean like 2010?

:eusa_hand:

Like 2006 and yes like 2010. Lots of Tea Party Leaders lost

tumblr_lztyhbaotx1qc2rp5.gif

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back