MSNBC vs Fox on Wisconsin election coverage fairness

Well, we ALL know that FOX is always fair and balanced. They would never express favor for any candidate in any race. They just lay out the facts and let the informed viewer decide. Hell, if you watch FOX, you'd never know which candidate the fair and balanced channel wants to win.

Everyone has a bias. Fox presents opposing views via liberal guests. MSNBC doesn't even bother trying to be fair in their coverage.

Gramps. Do you even suspect that the "liberal" guests on FOX are generally plants that the hosts use as doormats? The shows are essentially scripted.

And......MSNBC has a conservative host on it's flagship morning show. He is often surrounded by liberal opinion there.....but he gets to run the show. And......since they are not scripted, they do not have conservative plants and they can't get conservative leaders of any kind to show up. It isn't news..............but it is decidedly more honest thatn the shit on FOX.

Live and learn. Please.

Of course. Fox is scripted with plants (half of which are our elected democrats) and MSNBC isn't scripted with plants.

Fuck you're a tool.

Well, we ALL know that FOX is always fair and balanced. They would never express favor for any candidate in any race. They just lay out the facts and let the informed viewer decide. Hell, if you watch FOX, you'd never know which candidate the fair and balanced channel wants to win.

Everyone has a bias. Fox presents opposing views via liberal guests. MSNBC doesn't even bother trying to be fair in their coverage.

Gramps. Do you even suspect that the "liberal" guests on FOX are generally plants that the hosts use as doormats? The shows are essentially scripted.

And......MSNBC has a conservative host on it's flagship morning show. He is often surrounded by liberal opinion there.....but he gets to run the show. And......since they are not scripted, they do not have conservative plants and they can't get conservative leaders of any kind to show up. It isn't news..............but it is decidedly more honest thatn the shit on FOX.

Live and learn. Please.

The "simple" CON woman I knew LOVED the Fox graphics; MSNBC imitates the Fox trend, that is why I go with CNN as my regular source. REAL news, not just headlines.

Live and learn. Please.

Of course. Fox is scripted with plants (half of which are our elected democrats) and MSNBC isn't scripted with plants.

Fuck you're a tool.

You seem to be getting upset. You want to have an insult thread? You'd lose that too.

Live and learn. Please.

Fuck you're a tool.

You seem to be getting upset. You want to have an insult thread? You'd lose that too.

Nice concession to my points.

What concession? You are wrong as can be.

I understand the only way you can justify calling Fox a failure is to equate them to a know failure of a network.

Tonights coverage is why MSNBC is a failure. They don't seem to understand that they have to at least appear to want to appeal to all walks of life.

Last edited:
Drunk posting ain't pretty...

o-storms_5.jpg

Been flipping back n forth between both channels. Thus far the bias and favoritism is huge and its huge on one channel only.

MSNBC is carrying wall to wall coverage and ONLY has liberal guests. On top of that they have a huge liberal audience clapping and cheering every 2 or 3 minutes.

Fox News has normal programing with intermittent 60 second spots about what's going on in Wisconsin. All with 0 guests or salivating audience members.

I don't wanna hear anymore nonsense about Fox News. And if you doubt me turn on the circus that is MSNBC and compare it to normal human being behavior by a real news organization.

In fairness, nobody actually watches MSNBC.
MSNBC's ratings are just a hair better than CNN's....That ain't saying much..
What it does say is hardly anyone watches that shitty channel.
In fact it has so few viewers, it almost falls to the level of a "niche" channel.

At least MSNBC has now switched from I'm a democratic whore to I'm still a whore but here's an occasional factual news blip for you mode.

What concession? You are wrong as can be.

I understand the only way you can justify calling Fox a failure is to equate them to a know failure of a network.

Tonights coverage is why MSNBC is a failure. They don't seem to understand that they have to at least appear to want to appeal to all walks of life.

What the fuck are you talking about? If they lie, have phony conservative guests and say that they are fair all the time, I would be happy because they are trying to appear to appeal to my sense of fairness?

You seem to know that FOX is fucking you............and then lying to you.......and you are begging for more.

Been flipping back n forth between both channels. Thus far the bias and favoritism is huge and its huge on one channel only.

MSNBC is carrying wall to wall coverage and ONLY has liberal guests. On top of that they have a huge liberal audience clapping and cheering every 2 or 3 minutes.

Fox News has normal programing with intermittent 60 second spots about what's going on in Wisconsin. All with 0 guests or salivating audience members.

I don't wanna hear anymore nonsense about Fox News. And if you doubt me turn on the circus that is MSNBC and compare it to normal human being behavior by a real news organization.

In fairness, nobody actually watches MSNBC.
MSNBC's ratings are just a hair better than CNN's....That ain't saying much..
What it does say is hardly anyone watches that shitty channel.
In fact it has so few viewers, it almost falls to the level of a "niche" channel.

CNN is too complex for you, obviously. I want actual coverage, not "FOXTOPS".

I guess I just know both stations are full of shit so I don't watch either. Sometimes I see fox news on while at the gym and I'm a bit amazed how retarded sounding all the hosts are, it sounds like a game show.

I'm sure MSN ain't any better. I'm happy I have not had cable tv for the last 15 or so years of my life.

CNN is my choice, though I watch others on occasion; MSNBC online doesn't feature this as a top story.
You are about 5,000 viewers in any hour who watch CNN..
That's down 50% from just two years ago.
CNN's ratings have been falling for years.
About 5 years ago then "Turner Network's" contract with Dish Network expired. Turner was demanding a 40% rate increase. Dish said no. The reason, Dish was not going to pay 40% more for 30% lower viewership numbers.
Turner backed off and the rate increase was just 5%.

Oh look. 1 liberals and one conservatives on Hannity. As of 1 and a half hours ago, not one conservative on MSNBC.

Last edited:
CNN and Fox both state "too close to call" at this point.

I guess I just know both stations are full of shit so I don't watch either. Sometimes I see fox news on while at the gym and I'm a bit amazed how retarded sounding all the hosts are, it sounds like a game show.

I'm sure MSN ain't any better. I'm happy I have not had cable tv for the last 15 or so years of my life.

CNN is my choice, though I watch others on occasion; MSNBC online doesn't feature this as a top story.
You are about 5,000 viewers in any hour who watch CNN..
That's down 50% from just two years ago.
CNN's ratings have been falling for years.
About 5 years ago then "Turner Network's" contract with Dish Network expired. Turner was demanding a 40% rate increase. Dish said no. The reason, Dish was not going to pay 40% more for 30% lower viewership numbers.
Turner backed off and the rate increase was just 5%.

CNN is more thorough, many people like SIMPLE with lots of graphics.

Forum List

Back