MSNBC: Trump made Pelosi, Dems 'look like fools' last week

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"President Trump made Democrats “look like fools” last week when he denied military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an overseas trip the day after she suggested (LIED) he delay the State of the Union address until the partial government shutdown is over, MSNBC's Chris Matthews admitted"

“[Democrats] were in the bus heading to Joint Base (Andrews),” Matthews fumed to the panel on his program, "Hardball." “He made them look like fools sitting in the Capitol in the driveway, basically trying to figure out what’s coming next. He caught them in the act as if they were sneaking out of town and made them look stupid."

They were sneaking out of town in the middle of their shutdown. President Trump was right - Pelosi needed to stay in DC and w work on getting the govt opened back up.

Trump made Dems ‘look like fools’ by canceling Pelosi trip, MSNBC's Chris Matthews says

Former GOP rep Jolly responded: “There comes a point in which ... voters look at Washington and say they’re all a bunch of children, they’re behaving like idiots. I think this is that week.”

Agreed - All of them!

When is unlimited everything for the politicians (and family, travel, security, 5star lodging,food) going to come to an end? At $22.5T?

They accomplish nothing of value with 70 folks visiting other countries! I had enough way back!

Not hard to do.

Just noticed a report that Senator Graham has flown to Turkey to talk about the troop withdrawal from Syria. No word on how he flew or why he's sticking his nose into the matter.

I didn't know our elected officials had to 'sneak' anywhere during a shutdown.....?

~S~

Forum List

Back