MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command

Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Howard Fineman react to President Obama's Oval Office Address on the oil spill. Here are the highlights of what the trio said:

Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

Matthews compared Obama to Carter.

Olbermann: "Nothing specific at all was said."

Matthews: "No direction."

Howard Fineman: "He wasn't specific enough."

Olbermann: "I don't think he aimed low, I don't think he aimed at all. It's startling."

Howard Fineman: Obama should be acting like a "commander-in-chief."

Matthews: Ludicrous that he keeps saying [Secretary of Energy] Chu has a Nobel prize. "I'll barf if he does it one more time."

RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command"

CaféAuLait;2414153 said:

Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Howard Fineman react to President Obama's Oval Office Address on the oil spill. Here are the highlights of what the trio said:

Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

Matthews compared Obama to Carter.

Olbermann: "Nothing specific at all was said."

Matthews: "No direction."

Howard Fineman: "He wasn't specific enough."

Olbermann: "I don't think he aimed low, I don't think he aimed at all. It's startling."

Howard Fineman: Obama should be acting like a "commander-in-chief."

Matthews: Ludicrous that he keeps saying [Secretary of Energy] Chu has a Nobel prize. "I'll barf if he does it one more time."

RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command"

I guess the thrill running up matthews leg has run off.. I really don't blame it I would try to get as far away as I could from that nut job.

they thought he should have used it as a chance to be more aggressive.

but mike allen at politico liked it.... funny you didn't pick that video. mike is right of center and his comment was actually at the same link.

bummer the obama derangement syndrome runs so deep.

RealClearPolitics - Video - POLITICO: Obama Used "Commander-In-Chief" Language

you don't get it do you? PMSNBC is the poster child of praise for obama for them to be negative is simular to having 5 uncashed pay checks in your wallet with 700.00 dollars cash and your bills are paid.

is using *commander-in-chief* language like putting on your big boy pants?

Something like that.

kickass_obama.jpg

If we have much more of this the sheeple will come to a complete stop. Their brains will become overloaded with flashbacks of old obama talikng points.

they thought he should have used it as a chance to be more aggressive.

but mike allen at politico liked it.... funny you didn't pick that video. mike is right of center and his comment was actually at the same link.

bummer the obama derangement syndrome runs so deep.

RealClearPolitics - Video - POLITICO: Obama Used "Commander-In-Chief" Language

You must have posted the wrong link, he never said he liked it. He just reported on what Obama said, and said he used the language of a commander in chief. It was Obama's chance to come out as a leader, and he failed.

Wow this wasn't even a press conference and he failed. I mean he actually had telepromters and this is what he delivered? Gibbs better come out swinging tomorrow at the press briefing or the sharks will start circling the White House.

Forum List

Back