MSNBC Tonite: “The Rise of the New Reich.”

just more evidence of whiney pansy assed crybaby libturds,, they marched and protested for 8 years and called themselves "patriots" they wanted their country back,,now look at the big pussies whine..

Naa, they just don't think teapartiers should run things.

just more evidence of whiney pansy assed crybaby libturds,, they marched and protested for 8 years and called themselves "patriots" they wanted their country back,,now look at the big pussies whine..

they don't think,, that's the problem. in a "nut" shell.

Willow, it's you who doesn't think when it comes to politics and culture, and neither do quite a few at the compound with you. You are in a very small minority, and those percentages will not change this fall. The Dems will remain in charge, and your gang, until they change, will be out on the corner again. I want a robust healthy GOP challenge to the Dems, and that challenge will not come from the Tea Party.

Last edited:

You mean like the right wing is doing now? Huh. How weird.

they don't think,, that's the problem. in a "nut" shell.

You mean like someone who instead of refuting or trying to counter arguments just insults them instead with phrases like 'libturds' or 'you're stupid/retarded' or...

at least they are Americans, can't say as much for you nazi folk.

Not even close, Willow. The anti-American sentiment is coming from the teaparty leadership. The poor unwitting membership are just clueless followers.

you suck too much tweety ass.

...oh. Who wants tea from the kettle Willow was kind to let us use?

too bad they don't have an audience to watch it.

I hope Krissy doesn't PEE his panties.:lol:

You know you didn't watch it. I don't think you read mags or newspapers either. Mommy and Daddy told you that bagheads are good and libs are bad. That's all you need to know. You are so pitiful, Steph.

Lex Jones is a total fool.

Yes and No. He has a ton of factual information that is completely whitewashed by corporate media. On the other hand it's clear he's an attention whore who loves to be noticed and embraced by celebrity while making over the top claims.

When he gets this attention he makes himself (and many who oppose government) look like complete whackjobs. I become more convinced this is a calculated move every day. It seems to be a right in your face con job. His support of the newer tea party nonsense and worship of Rand Paul pretty much convinced me of that...

I don't know which is going to be more fun to watch over the next 4-12 years.

The shock and unbelief of old hippies watching everything they fought so hard to create (a fascist hell on earth they thought was utopia) crumble before their eyes.

The shattering of their whole world egomaniacal narcissist world view as baby boomers watch their legacy be exposed for what it really is, chaos, nihilism and selfish evil, instead of their fantasy one world under them.

Or possibly the sweetest of all would be to watch their children and grand children turn their backs to them in shame for what they had done all for the sake of their own personal greed, and finally force them to take responsibility for their lifetime of horrible acts.

Maybe there s something to be said for early retirements.

The shock and unbelief of old hippies watching everything they fought so hard to create (a fascist hell on earth they thought was utopia) crumble before their eyes.

The shattering of their whole world egomaniacal narcissist world view as baby boomers watch their legacy be exposed for what it really is, chaos, nihilism and selfish evil, instead of their fantasy one world under them.

Or possibly the sweetest of all would be to watch their children and grand children turn their backs to them in shame for what they had done all for the sake of their own personal greed, and finally force them to take responsibility for their lifetime of horrible acts.

that's me to a T. cept I was no hippie

that's me to a T. cept I was no hippie
Sorry Nam, I'm having pronoun trouble. You're looking forward to that too is what you're saying?

Being a Nam vet, it should be bittersweet for you in a way. You had to live through it all of what they have done and justified in their mind as good and honorable. Ugh... to think how long you've had to listen to them lie to themselves with "The ends justify the means" as an excuse for the horrors they committed and supported till the phrase itself became meaningless.

Yes, it will be a good day when we can throw it out with them.

Oh and those of you getting all indignant, we Gen Xers have earned the right to be this angry with you. You forced us to pay all our lives and tried to twist us around to be just like you.

But the parents curse it seems works on a generational scale too. Gonna love it.

I doubt anyone is being angry with you, fitz. Your imaginary future will not happen, and, yes, ahead of time, thanks for my 100% VA medical care and monthly disability check that I earned protecting you and the other Gen Xers so that you could have a future.

You don't have the numbers on your side, fitz, so of course the future will not happen as you would like.

Some on the New Right today are every bit as stupid as some of the New Left back in the sixties.

"Dangerous" is the main difference between the two groups. Most of the New Right are merely nancy boys and holly homemakes. The militias would break out crying and go on their knees begging for mercy if they had met a weather unit from the past.

Keep telling yourself that. The boomers did it to their parents. History will repeat itself.

I just keep hearing this verse from "I Love the World" by New Model Army

Well I never said I was a clever man but I know enough to understand
That the endless leaps and forward plans will someday have to cease
You blind yourselves with comfort lies like lightning never strikes you twice
And we laugh at your amazed surprise as the Ark begins to sink

gonna be interesting.

Last edited:
Some on the New Right today are every bit as stupid as some of the New Left back in the sixties.

"Dangerous" is the main difference between the two groups. Most of the New Right are merely nancy boys and holly homemakes. The militias would break out crying and go on their knees begging for mercy if they had met a weather unit from the past.

well well we have another messiah here. eveyone bow. real low

Forum List

Back