MSNBC: "The stench" you are smelling is the wind blowing in your face

They have given shows to total losers...
People who have no business getting a show,on cable even....

Alex Wagner.
Melissa Harris Perry....(does she have any more names)..
Al Sharpton
Krystall Balls....

Besides Sharpton,who the frak are these people?

I realize that this doesn't matter to you rw's but it was Craig Robinson, former political director of the Republican Party of Iowa who said,
“I hate to say this, but if Ryan wants to run for national office again, he’ll probably have to wash the stench of Romney off of him.”

Its the Rs who are doing the worst name calling of has-been, never-was, wannabe, always the bridesmaid, never the bride, professional candidate, Mittens.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/23/david-brooks-mitt-romney_n_1907400.html

But, hey, buck up .. I wouldn't be surprised if he passed the torch on to one of his do-nothing sons. That way, Mittens could be his "advisor". LOL

Last edited:
BFD - So so some no-name ass clown Republican who is for sale to the highest bidder made some shit up. You have to hold yourself to a higher denominator during a presidential campaign. They're engaging in hack journalism.

BFD - So so some no-name ass clown Republican who is for sale to the highest bidder made some shit up. You have to hold yourself to a higher denominator during a presidential campaign. They're engaging in hack journalism.

Hey, don' blame me because YOU put the words, "the stench" in quotes as though you are attributing the name calling to MSNBC.

And, for Pete's sake, just because MitWit is committing political suicide all across the country,

QUIT WHINING.

Because, you know what?

The "smart" adults, you know, the ones that Santorum said the R would never get, are getting sick of it.

Buck the fuck up and admit he screwed himself.

AND you.

Last edited:
Just cos someone else did the name calling first, doesn't mean it's not name calling. Meaning, just because hundreds have already called you a loser; that doesn't exonerate me if I call you a loser Reality would though. :lmao:

And I don't give a fuck about Santorum. He's a loser hack. I said that all along. You can read any of my posts and you won't find anything to the contrary.

I watch that network from time to time and there is just zero professionalism.

They are the left wing media team obongo...

msnbcclowns02.gif

The solution to MSM's various partisan political biases is rather simple.

Stop paying attention to MSM.

All it's really doing is misinforming you about the state of your world.

It's hilarious. The democrats were had, big time, and are now left twisting in the wind trying to justify their gullibility.

A democrat will believe anything they are told by their masters.

Which is the bigger lie, this non-story or the official government lie that the Libyan attack was because of a movie?

I watch that network from time to time and there is just zero professionalism.

They are the left wing media team obongo...

msnbcclowns02.gif
The idiots call capitalists "Robber Barons" so they've created an even bigger Robber Baron Government to screw capitalists. The only trouble is, every government official can entitle himself to a million dollars worth of healthcare, dental care, vacations, posh resort department weeklong meetings 4 times a year, all expenses paid, 30 days paid vacations (total 60 days+ off per year), etc.

They want to raise the minimum wage so they don't have to feel guilty about taking from the little folks. So they've renamed taxes and hidden them, which is illegal, but the Supreme Court calls it a tax hike, and it is the largest tax hike in the history of the world.

Democrats obfuscate to take what they want from "da man". Who is "da man"? He's that guy washing his own toilets at night so his workers can have clean restrooms he cannot afford to hire out janitorial services for if he wants to make payroll.

Yep. Stick it to "da man." He must be, because he owns a business! Screw em! - that is the attitude of the Democrat/Union Alliance that bases its action on "we think so" rather than facts.

Don't pretend there's a moral equivalency.

True, MSNBC actually has people from both sides and shows professional journalism. Fox is nothing but ultra-right wing trash.

Not true!

MSNBC (Mud Slinging Nattering Bloviating Creeps) spews hatred from early morning till late at night. News, per se, does NOT exist on MSNBC.

I guarantee you've never even watched MSNBC, rather a mindless sheep to fox.

True, MSNBC actually has people from both sides and shows professional journalism. Fox is nothing but ultra-right wing trash.

Not true!

MSNBC (Mud Slinging Nattering Bloviating Creeps) spews hatred from early morning till late at night. News, per se, does NOT exist on MSNBC.

I guarantee you've never even watched MSNBC, rather a mindless sheep to fox.

I guarantee that I watch MSNBC more than you.

I record all MSNBC prime time shows (except Rachel Maddow, I can't stand her screeching voice) in prime time and watch them at my convenience.

I do the same with FOX.

This way I can watch 6 live hours, potentially, in about 4 hours, skipping commercials.

I also skip segments of MSNBC commentary shows, where they don't have a conservative guest.

I skip segments of FOX shows where they don't have a liberal guest.

This method reduces the time I spend watching MSNBC from 3 hours live, two hours recorded, to about 5 minutes, and FOX from 3 live hours to about two hours.

So, your guarantee is not worth the paper you wrote it on.

Gain information and lose weight.

MSNBC or Fox News,,,,,,,meh.

Don't pretend there's a moral equivalency.

Fox News and MSNBC are one in the same, they are simply at different ends of the political spectrum. You think Fox News is superior with their programing and political journalism because of where you stand within the political spectrum. The same holds true for those on the left in relation to MSNBC.
I' used to watch both networks quite a bit, I see no difference between the two as far as balance and journalistic honesty. Now I don't watch either one, the political hackery turned me off to both of them. If I want to form an opinion on an issue, I do my own research sans ideological leanings ,weigh the results and then form an opinion of my own. I prefer to think for myself.
This country wouldn't be as polarized as it is, if Fox News and MSNBC didn't exist.

Forum List

Back