MSNBC - The bane of conservatives - is one of the few outlets acknowledging Paul wins

Wins what? As for MSNBC, they'll try to paint Paul as a racist when it suits them.

He came in third in Iowa.

Won a NH young republican straw poll.

Ron Paul Wins New Hampshire Young Republicans Straw Poll

He came in second in Iowa, but like I said MSNBC only likes Paul when it's convenient for them to use him to attack Republicans in general. When he's not being used for that purpose they paint him as a racist.

They don't "paint" him as anything.

His son was on and basically said that businesses should be able to choose who they do business with.

He had to walk that back.

Wins what? As for MSNBC, they'll try to paint Paul as a racist when it suits them.

He came in second in Iowa, but like I said MSNBC only likes Paul when it's convenient for them to use him to attack Republicans in general. When he's not being used for that purpose they paint him as a racist.

All the MSM loved McCain until he became the nominee for the Rep. ticket.

They don't "paint" him as anything.

His son was on and basically said that businesses should be able to choose who they do business with.

He had to walk that back.

[youtube]iGqAIkjGLMw[/youtube]

Yes, they do.

Fiscally.... Ron Paul wins, but his views on national defense kill his chances at ever winning.

I like some of his fiscal views..but I think his views on defense are on the money.

We should be focused on defense!

He is too extreme for me... there is a time and place for us to defend ourselves.

However, I will admit.... we are doing a piss poor job of it right now.

We are spread way too thin at the moment, and have been for a while now.

Maybe it was his hard swing right..

Or this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg]Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe it was his hard swing right..

Or this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg]Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran - YouTube[/ame]

He shouldve NEVER been the nominee.... he SUCKS!

Forum List

Back