MSNBC SUNK TO A New LOW

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Sunday morning and they are running Tweety re-runs from Friday, guess nothing important is happening in Haiti today.. Oh well, it's all just so perfect.

I like Tweety. I wish I got MSNBC here at work....

looney-tunes-tweety-angry-4004530.jpg

Tweety beats some of the "Talking Heads" that the media is using already. Why not use Tweety as an anchor for nightly news? Birds and mammals already are used to sell the masses insurance, food and cars etc.

I watch exactly one show on Microsoft New sand zero on Faux News

I just subscribe to Reuters, the AP, Al Jazeera, and a handful of smaller outlets and form my own opinions.

Chris Mathews is an giant ego and a terrible interviewer.

I wish they would dump his silly butt.

He's one of the best interviewers around. He doesn't let anyone get away with any spin, softballs, vague answers, etc..

I totally disagree with your comments about Matthews.

Matthews has become a very sad Democrat butt-sniffer. He used to actually have some credibility. Obviously he has no credibility at this point. His whole bizarre "Thrill up my Leg" comment really did him in. His sad fawning all over John Edwards really hurt him as well. A mere disingenuous Democrat butt-sniffer at this point.

Matthews has become a very sad Democrat butt-sniffer. He used to actually have some credibility. Obviously he has no credibility at this point. His whole bizarre "Thrill up my Leg" comment really did him in. His sad fawning all over John Edwards really hurt him as well. A mere disingenuous Democrat butt-sniffer at this point.

Really, and that commentary seems so credible coming from someone named LibocalypseNow. :lol:

Really, and that commentary seems so credible coming from someone named LibocalypseNow. :lol:

Ah yes, a mainstay tactic of "progressives" on display, Ad Hominem, which of course makes you seem SO credible. :lol:

He's one of the best interviewers around. He doesn't let anyone get away with any spin, softballs, vague answers, etc..

Mathews talks over his guests , asks ten minute questions and allows his guests 10 second answers before he starts yammering again.

He says stupid crap all the time which makes my whole family just shake tehir heads.

He LOVED Bush right up until it became popular NOT to love Bush.

He beat the drums for war in Iraq and is so far out of touch with the current country that he quotes anceint movies in an attempt to "seem" hip.

Once in awhile he holds someones feet to the fire but often allows bullshit to jsut go unchallenged because he is so buzy talking.
Watch Dylan Ratigan if you want to see REAL feet being held to the fire.

Mathews talks over his guests , asks ten minute questions and allows his guests 10 second answers before he starts yammering again.

He says stupid crap all the time which makes my whole family just shake tehir heads.

He LOVED Bush right up until it became popular NOT to love Bush.

He beat the drums for war in Iraq and is so far out of touch with the current country that he quotes anceint movies in an attempt to "seem" hip.

Once in awhile he holds someones feet to the fire but often allows bullshit to jsut go unchallenged because he is so buzy talking.
Watch Dylan Ratigan if you want to see REAL feet being held to the fire.

The show is called Hardball for a reason. I've never seen an interviewer so quick on his feet. He doesn't care who it is, if they accept the invitation to go on the show, they'd better be ready.

Sara Mathews is a clown.

He is not quick on his feet, he lets guest get away with all kinds of crap.

He Talks over his guests and lives in the past. He is so very out of touch with current American life he gets shit wrong all the time.

I'm a liberal democrat and cant stand him because hes so bad.

Forum List

Back