MSNBC star has on-air FREAK OUT!

Well that there is rock solid proof that you won't hear the truth on Joy Reid's show...do not waste your time watching it....

Poor little snowflakes. They can't handle the truth, so their only option is to silence their opponents.
MSNBC star has on-air FREAK OUT! (she was totally caught off-guard)

MSNBC star has on-air FREAK OUT!

WTF when aren't these people freaking out? What is needed is the Dan-Inject JM Special Rhino Tranquiliser gun and some Tranquiliser Darts that will soon make these Leftist Maniacs STFU :smoke:

upload_2018-1-15_23-49-9.png

upload_2018-1-15_23-53-30.png

Liberal .. "Hate" TV news ... :popcorn:

Trump news parasites .. can't live with him but can't parasite without him... :lol:

• Banned
Poor little snowflakes. They can't handle the truth, so their only option is to silence their opponents.

Interesting. Another dead body surrounding the Clintons to add to the long list, who just happened to commit suicide the day before they were to testify against them! And people wonder why the Clintons never get prosecuted!
That's OK. They will meet the ultimate Prosecutor some day soon. The perfect Judge. His name is God. I do not envy them the experience. And you know what? I can't even bring myself to feel the least bit sorry for them. All the crimes they committed were done for greed and personal power. They deserve everything that's heading their way. Nope. Not the tiniest bit sorry for them.

• Banned

Interesting. Another dead body surrounding the Clintons to add to the long list, who just happened to commit suicide the day before they were to testify against them! And people wonder why the Clintons never get prosecuted!
You'd think, that after so many 'suicides' and 'accidental' deaths, they'd give these people who are set to testify some kind of security.

Forum List

Back