MSNBC - splitting my sides laughing

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
Poor Chris - he looks so ANGRY!

Spouting off about trivialities - like why did Mitt not want to talk about abortion? or gays?

Maddow whatshername - going ballistic over Clint's routine and WHY did they schedule him in PRIMETIME? What were they THINKING?

Well - I got my laughs for today..........

Bedtime!

Remember when the cons around here used to mock MSNBC with comments about how no one watches it?

Now every other thread here is some conservative talking about something they saw on MSNBC.

Remember when the cons around here used to mock MSNBC with comments about how no one watches it?

Now every other thread here is some conservative talking about something they saw on MSNBC.
Well, since almost nothing on Comedy Central is funny anymore, so where ya gonna go for quality humor?

Pretty much sums this thread up... nice yob Odd1

They are great comic relief, I forget the Looney Tunes over there.

I'll probably watch them election night, it should be hilarious.

Poor Chris - he looks so ANGRY!

Spouting off about trivialities - like why did Mitt not want to talk about abortion? or gays?

Maddow whatshername - going ballistic over Clint's routine and WHY did they schedule him in PRIMETIME? What were they THINKING?

Well - I got my laughs for today..........

Bedtime!

But__ Romney did say he wanted to protect life and preserve marriage. Is he mad that he isn't beating the other side over the head with it? We aren't trying to elect another Divider And Queef.

They are great comic relief, I forget the Looney Tunes over there.

I'll probably watch them election night, it should be hilarious.

That it will be.

Then check out the Morning Joe crowd next morning. It'll be like watching a live funeral. I can already envision the lemon-sucking look on Mika's puss. Swallow, baby, swallow!

As much as you rant about Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Fox News, one would think you're one of their most avid listeners.

But, you're not, right?

Flaming fucking imbecile...

As much as you rant about Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Fox News, one would think you're one of their most avid listeners.

But, you're not, right?

Flaming fucking imbecile...

That's different, that's because he is watching the enemy, you know keep your friends close, your enemies closer.

In other words, he is a hypocrite.

I don't watch MSNBC. Did Matthews really ask why Romney didn't talk about abortion and gays? Really?

I hope that's a preview of what the DNC convention will be like.

I will actually watch MSNBC on election nights because it's hilarious when they throw tantrums. Sometimes I will flip to them after a debate or significant speech to see what the lunatic fringe of the left is saying about it all. MSNBC is important though...with all the bad economic news the last several years we need SOMETHING to give us a good laugh every now and then.

I don't watch MSNBC. Did Matthews really ask why Romney didn't talk about abortion and gays? Really?

I hope that's a preview of what the DNC convention will be like.

I wonder what gaffes will be made during the DNC! They're coming off the rails.

If you look at the lineup for the DNC convention, they are going to dismiss all economic and jobs issues in favor of free contraception and abortion.

I am very proud and impressed by the republican convention. The speeches were amazing. We have a lot of great young talent emerging. I wasn't big on Romney at first buy after last night, he blew my panties off. ;)

I love that the dems mock republicans for not being diverse enough yet we have more female hispanics holding high government offices than the democrats do.

You people are friggin nuts...
I watch MSNBC and Fox.

You bitch at republicans and say we only watch Fox.
Well I go over to MSNBC for the laughs...
and to see how the other side covers the political arena.

Mathews...what a joke he turned out to be.
Maddow,takes forever to get to her point.
O'Donnell....just an angry lib who when someone says hello he cries racist.
Sharpton...they hand out shows to anyone over there.
Krystall Balls...now all of a sudden she's an expert political commentator.?
The only experience she has with politics is she lost her race.
Oh and Ed Schultz....

Geez...not gonna waste my time there.:eusa_hand:

New Topics

Forum List

Back