MSNBC Reporter Owned

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
I watch both FOX and MSNBC. Both of them have their obnoxious hotties (FOX's is blonde, MSNBC brunette) who just talk over all guest with differing views. So I love it when I see either of them humiliated like Contessa Brewer was on MSNBC this morning.
Set the scene: She was doing her usual obnoxiousizing with this Congressman from GomerVille USA (Tennessee maybe) and obviously didn't have her little crib notes with her. He's completely polite and nice. She's her usual raving biotch.
So he's saying Obama hasn't done squat to thelp the economy since taking office and she goes off, talking about how Obama heroically saved the USA from crashing into a full-blown Depression.
He says "I disagree".
She goes to the usual "Oh yeah? Well do you have a degree in economics Mr. SmartyPants! DO YOU!" (okay, I'm paraphrasing a bit here but you get the idea).
He replies "Yes ma'm. I do. With highest honors."

She recovered pretty quickly but well OOPS! Love it.

I just thought it was funny.

Is it any wonder PMSnbc has the ratings it does.

And I wouldn't call her a Reporter, I'd call her a agitator and a idiot.

Here is the "moment"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVm62adC548]‪MSNBC News' Contessa Brewer Owned by GOP Congressman Mo Brooks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I watch both FOX and MSNBC. Both of them have their obnoxious hotties (FOX's is blonde, MSNBC brunette) who just talk over all guest with differing views. So I love it when I see either of them humiliated like Contessa Brewer was on MSNBC this morning.
Set the scene: She was doing her usual obnoxiousizing with this Congressman from GomerVille USA (Tennessee maybe) and obviously didn't have her little crib notes with her. He's completely polite and nice. She's her usual raving biotch.
So he's saying Obama hasn't done squat to thelp the economy since taking office and she goes off, talking about how Obama heroically saved the USA from crashing into a full-blown Depression.
He says "I disagree".
She goes to the usual "Oh yeah? Well do you have a degree in economics Mr. SmartyPants! DO YOU!" (okay, I'm paraphrasing a bit here but you get the idea).

Wish I saw that but I am not a big fan of MSNBC.
IN the morning I watch local News

He says "I disagree".

It's like no one EVah disagreed with Ben Bernaaankeee EVAH.. :lol:

He says "I disagree".

And even further... I bet that dumb twit has a f'n journalism degree, which is a c hair from being a basket weaving degree.

I just thought it was funny.[/quote]

And even further... I bet that dumb twit has a f'n journalism degree, which is a c hair from being a basket weaving degree.[/QUOTE]

Actually, she's smart as hell. Seriously, the woman is about twice as smart as most of the people on FOX and ten times smarter than Beck, Rush and Fox's Blonde counterpart. Really. The gal is sharp.
But she's obnoxious as hell, biased to the extreme and hell-bent on making sure the world knows that every problem ever caused in America, was caused ONLY by Conservatives and Republicans...

[/QUOTE]
Actually, she's smart as hell. Seriously, the woman is about twice as smart as most of the people on FOX and ten times smarter than Beck, Rush and Fox's Blonde counterpart. Really. The gal is sharp.
But she's obnoxious as hell, biased to the extreme and hell-bent on making sure the world knows that every problem ever caused in America, was caused ONLY by Conservatives and Republicans...[/QUOTE]

If she were as smart as you claim, she would not have been foolish enough to ask a question like that..and the way she asked it...without knowing the answer.

She may be intelligent...but she is by no means smart.

As for Fox....Megan Kelly is very intelligent....actually an attorney....and she interrveiws very well...I assume that is the blond you are talking about? (a real hottie if you ask me)
Oreilly? I see him as a bit arrogant...but very intelligent.
Beck? Not overly intelligent...but VERY street smart.
Rush? DOnt know...NEVER listen to him

Last edited:
He says "I disagree".

And even further... I bet that dumb twit has a f'n journalism degree, which is a c hair from being a basket weaving degree.

An RCH, actually.

Forum List

Back