MSNBC..Race Baiting News..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, no surprise. MSNBC is pushing that Trump and all Republicans are racists...

Trump has absolutely no control or connection with David Duke's free speech posting that he liked Trumps speech yet Rachel and the other chickenshit bobbleheads keep pushing their is.

I hate race-baiting cowards and MSNBC has a butt load of them.....

Last edited:
We no longer have newscasters,we have fifth coluims. This was hapening as far back as that Murrow guy in the 50s who use to say ' good night and good luck '. I think he was a communist advacate. I know we were being warned even back then about the communist infiltrating our government. And now look at us.

They turned the nasty commie hippies loose on us and we never recovered. Free sex and free vd or std's. Infected in mind,body and souls. Not all were real hippy ,many were just being young and dumb.I did like the music though.

Chris Mathews .. no race baiting here but lusting creepy for Melania..

Liberal women and hypocrisy?...:lol:

Last edited:
Yup, give the race baiters all the time they need on MSNBC..

Just throwing this in.. BLM vs Hillary racist quote...

Well, no surprise. MSNBC is pushing that Trump and all Republicans are racists...

Trump has absolutely no control or connection with David Duke's free speech posting that he liked Trumps speech yet Rachel and the other chickenshit bobbleheads keep pushing their is.

I hate race-baiting cowards and MSNBC has a butt load of them.....
Well c'mon now it's not easy maintaining their bottom of the basement ratings so the MSDNC pukes have to do something to sustain their utter rejection by the national TV news viewing audience.

Forum List

Back