MSNBC Plays Klan Card...Then Apologizes.

Though their rating are in the shitter. still too many people watch that disgusting station so called news. and it's OWNED by someone who WORKS with the Obama....GE.

what does that TELL YOU?

GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Biggest scam in history. All the hacks at NBC and this President work for GE. A company that doesn't pay Taxes and has Outsourced Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. It's certainly no coicidence the lackeys never mention Immelt or GE when they're railing against those "Evil Corporations." See any of them ever refuse their GE paychecks? Nope and it's not gonna happen. They're all frauds.

you're a dickhead Shallow!

Naw.

See I never raided a company, fired everyone, then offered to hire the young workers back at less pay..and no benefits.

Then..you'd be right. Then..I would be a "dickhead'. But I didn't do that.

Romney did.

And he's a dickhead.

Off topic, but can't help ask this question, Sallow.

If you bought a failing company, in order to make it successful, what would you need to do?

Bring in the unions, raise wages, give everyone 5 weeks vacation and two hour lunch breaks. When the debt incurred gets outrageously unsustainable, get a gubment bailout.

Lather, rinse, repeat........

yeah... it was a shitty comparison. It was wrong and the apology was appropriate.

BTW... where's the apologies for the Kenyan Muslim who wants to kill grandma with Death Panels? Don't worry, I won't hold my breath.

This is as crazy a comparison as saying someone that refers to another individual climbing a pole as a monkey and being able to see that monkey's butt must be a racist, because racists in today's day and age compare blacks to monkeys.

It's that big a leap.

Forum List

Back