MSNBC Panelist: White People Against Abortion Because They're Trying to Build Up The

Can you blame us?

The next airhead white yuppie couple with bucks and no kids who sighs that "we just don't have the time", I'm going to go postal. YOUR FUCKING RACE IS DYING. MAKE THE FUCKING TIME. LITERALLY.

Can you blame us?

The next airhead white yuppie couple with bucks and no kids who sighs that "we just don't have the time", I'm going to go postal. YOUR FUCKING RACE IS DYING. MAKE THE FUCKING TIME. LITERALLY.

No you won't, you fucking pussy. Who the hell do you think you're fooling, you pathetic fucking coward?

Is she implying that's non whites are proposing offering for working to exterminate themselves througb abortion?

Last edited:
Just to warn those with sanity the link goes to the radical right wing breitfart's propaganda site. I quickly closed it an had to take a shower to get the filth off.

poor black, the link posted tells you where it's from at the bottom of the page..

you didn't have to click on it at all..

:cuckoo:

Can you blame us?

No you won't, you fucking pussy. Who the hell do you think you're fooling, you pathetic fucking coward?

Did you ever get around to having a sexual encounter, Unkotare? Have you ever had one?

Can you blame us?

Did you ever get around to having a sexual encounter, Unkotare? Have you ever had one?

You're not old enough to hear about them, junior. Now be honest, you are never - ever - going to "go postal" on anyone, anywhere, for any reason. You have proven yourself to be a pathetic fucking coward over and over and over again here, so don't bother with the empty posturing, pussy.

:rolleyes:

KeyboardWarriorsGC.jpg

It was a Catholic idea first.

No birth control, no abortion and you get more Catholics.

Buncha froot loops.

Best we just let blacks kill each other off and let mexicans go to birthday parties.

You're not old enough to hear about them, junior. Now be honest, you are never - ever - going to "go postal" on anyone, anywhere, for any reason. You have proven yourself to be a pathetic fucking coward over and over and over again here, so don't bother with the empty posturing, pussy.

Has the irony of accusing people of being a "coward" from your equally anonymous station behind a keyboard ever dawned on you?

Forum List

Back