MSNBC or The Whine Fest

How do liberals stomach this crapola...?

I just watched Chris Mathews and I just don't get it.. No true opposing viewpoints, potted plants agreeing with each other or one upping each other on nonsensical issues.

Standard insults to Palin, Beck, Bachman, Limbaugh, Fox News and a special inquisition for the Conservative/Republican du jour.

Then the musical standard, a melody of Obama suck-holing sprinkled heavily through the performance, crescendos of 3 party whining and a finale of half baked thought...

To each his own I guess..:eusa_doh:

You must mean you were watching Fox. Matthews has opposing viewpoints on all the time, he loves to debate.

I just watched Chris Mathews and I just don't get it.. No true opposing viewpoints, potted plants agreeing with each other or one upping each other on nonsensical issues.

Standard insults to Palin, Beck, Bachman, Limbaugh, Fox News and a special inquisition for the Conservative/Republican du jour.

Then the musical standard, a melody of Obama suck-holing sprinkled heavily through the performance, crescendos of 3 party whining and a finale of half baked thought...

You must mean you were watching Fox. Matthews has opposing viewpoints on all the time, he loves to debate.

:lol:...Ah sweet innocent Sarah.. you jest..

I used to watch the fatheaded Olbermann to see that vein pop out on his head when he ranted his hate, and Matthews I'd only watch to see him shoot spittle from his mouth when he ranted insane shit.

Neither are worth watching unless you like the hate and stupid they spew.

And Rachael MaddCow, whoo boy. she is Keith Olbermann in drag.:lol:

I used to watch the fatheaded Olbermann to see that vein pop out on his head when he ranted his hate, and Matthews I'd only watch to see him shoot spittle from his mouth when he ranted insane shit.

I am sure they miss your viewership

I am sure they miss your viewership

:eusa_eh:... You call that an insult... I recommend more coffee...:coffee:

:lol:...Ah sweet innocent Sarah.. you jest..

It's true. Why are wingnuts here always complaining about how mean he is to your side. It's one of his better attributes, imo. I love it when he gets some Republican on the ropes. He is relentless.

Well of course you would love Matthews badgering, interrupting, spewing his spittle on people.
you want to throw pies at people for crying out loud.:eusa_whistle:

Well of course you would love Matthews badgering, interrupting, spewing his spittle on people.

:lol:

That one really got you, I can tell. Cheer up Steph, it's turning out to be a Springlike weekend here. Get outside, blow the stink off.

:lol:

That one really got you, I can tell. Cheer up Steph, it's turning out to be a Springlike weekend here. Get outside, blow the stink off.

It didn't get to me, only showed us your taste for violence.

Forum List

Back