MSNBC or The Whine Fest

lumpy hasn't been correct about anything since he's been on this board.

as for matthews, i think he can be abrasive to both sides b/c he doesn't tolerate the usual pat answers and BS. if that's what you perceive as "cutting people off" and "putting words in their mouth", perhaps you're correct.

mostly i think he doesn't let people get away with their loony talking points. that said, he always has on opposing views.

"lumpy hasn't been correct about anything since he's been on this board."

:lol:...Oh come on.. not even once?

not that i've ever seen.

do you not understand how nasty your threads/posts are?

just wondering.. not that it matters.

Do you??:lol::lol:

You say you don't watch it daily then claim the other poster is wrong.
I do watch it daily and Lumpy is right. Every now and then he will have a conservative or such on but when they say something he doesn't like he cuts them off or says they are wrong. Or worse he puts words in their mouths and twist what they said.
Now I can safely say you're lying.

He DOES have opposing views on everyday.

At least 2 or 3 segments.

It matters not what you think his style is or whether or not he cuts people off.

The point is...he has opposing people on daily. Or almost daily.

And I've watched it enough to know about the show. I sometimes catch it at night, its not like I don't know what the show is about.

You're misrepresenting Chris Matthews' show. I guess that's to be expected.

I don't watch it daily, I'm usually at work (as I work long hours), however I do enjoy the show and I enjoy Chris Matthews personally.

He has multiple segments where Republicans, Conservatives and conservatives are featured. He even has at least one segment where a lib and a con debate an issue or series of issues. So to say it's just libs on there the entire hour is a flat out lie.

Just be honest and tell the tale as it is, not how you want it to be or view it to be.

Chris Matthews does quite well for himself, so does MSNBC, they make a lot of money. They aren't going anywhere.

And I have to disagree with my friend editec here, us liberals do watch it...and enjoy it. We're his core audience.

I do watch it daily and Lumpy is right. Every now and then he will have a conservative or such on but when they say something he doesn't like he cuts them off or says they are wrong. Or worse he puts words in their mouths and twist what they said.

as for matthews, i think he can be abrasive to both sides b/c he doesn't tolerate the usual pat answers and BS. if that's what you perceive as "cutting people off" and "putting words in their mouth", perhaps you're correct.

mostly i think he doesn't let people get away with their loony talking points. that said, he always has on opposing views.

Exactly right.

Matthews doesn't put loons on the air..he put sitting conservative senators and representatives on the air. He also puts ex-military and RNC types in the mix.

Hannity is the bottom barreller. He finds the craziest radicals and serves them up as "Liberals".

Propaganda cuts both ways.

Cons got their Fox News
Libs got MSNBC

Fox is just better at it and has more boobs

:boobies:

It matters not what you think his style is or whether or not he cuts people off.

And I've watched it enough to know about the show. I sometimes catch it at night, its not like I don't know what the show is about.

Funny, So do right wing pundits like Hannity, and Bill, and such. Yet you people make the same False claims that they do not have opposing views on.

Funny how that works eh.

Funny, So do right wing pundits like Hannity, and Bill, and such. Yet you people make the same False claims that they do not have opposing views on.

Funny how that works eh.
Provide proof where "you people" have stated as much.

Exactly right.

Matthews doesn't put loons on the air..he put sitting conservative senators and representatives on the air. He also puts ex-military and RNC types in the mix.

Hannity is the bottom barreller. He finds the craziest radicals and serves them up as "Liberals".

I've watched Mathews enough to know you're completely full of crap...

A rare conservative Senator, a rare conservative ex-military, RNC types..eh..

Most of his regular fare is a collection of mindless lefty twits that spend their time agreeing with each other, whining and constant engagement in character assassinations.

How do liberals stomach this crapola...?

I just watched Chris Mathews and I just don't get it.. No true opposing viewpoints, potted plants agreeing with each other or one upping each other on nonsensical issues.

Standard insults to Palin, Beck, Bachman, Limbaugh, Fox News and a special inquisition for the Conservative/Republican du jour.

Then the musical standard, a melody of Obama suck-holing sprinkled heavily through the performance, crescendos of 3 party whining and a finale of half baked thought...

To each his own I guess..:eusa_doh:

His program is opposite The O'Reilly Factor. So we have a choice. Blah blah blah from Matthews or blah blah blah from O'Reilly. Better choice is Jon Stewart at the same time (at least here).

They don't stomach it ... which is why MSNBC's ratings suck.

The drooling lefties need to get their instructions and opinions somewhere. Those that can read use the HuffPuff, those who can't use MSNBC.

The only time I've ever looked at Huffington Post is when I'm redirected when looking for something else. The only program I watch on MSNBC is Morning Joe, and then at 7AM, I switch back and forth among MSNBC, C-SPAN and CNN. I'm not a drooling lefty, so stop generalizing like all the wackos, CG.

I watch for a good laugh and to see what new insane talking points they are going to come up with.

Funny, that's my experience whenever I decide to check out Fox. It takes about 5 minutes before I get to the first WTF?? moment, which is either laughable or insulting as a viewer.

How do liberals stomach this crapola...?

I just watched Chris Mathews and I just don't get it.. No true opposing viewpoints, potted plants agreeing with each other or one upping each other on nonsensical issues.

Standard insults to Palin, Beck, Bachman, Limbaugh, Fox News and a special inquisition for the Conservative/Republican du jour.

Then the musical standard, a melody of Obama suck-holing sprinkled heavily through the performance, crescendos of 3 party whining and a finale of half baked thought...

To each his own I guess..:eusa_doh:

I don't watch it daily, I'm usually at work (as I work long hours), however I do enjoy the show and I enjoy Chris Matthews personally.

He has multiple segments where Republicans, Conservatives and conservatives are featured. He even has at least one segment where a lib and a con debate an issue or series of issues. So to say it's just libs on there the entire hour is a flat out lie.

Just be honest and tell the tale as it is, not how you want it to be or view it to be.

Chris Matthews does quite well for himself, so does MSNBC, they make a lot of money. They aren't going anywhere.

And I have to disagree with my friend editec here, us liberals do watch it...and enjoy it. We're his core audience.

I like Chris Matthews when he's guesting on someone else's show. On his own program (and O'Reilly does the same thing), he talks over people and doesn't allow their comments to be completed before he butts in. I stopped watching his show long ago for that reason. But when he's part of a panel on other regular news programs, he's articulate and LISTENS before he pipes up again.

Well I've watched Chris Matthews talk so much even when he has the creme de la creme on as guests that they look uncomfortable. Like does this guy want me to answer the question or not? It's extremely annoying.

Mathews never interupts those on the left like Corn. They can spin and lie all they want and he only agrees with them. And he doesn't always have opposing views on. Maybe a five minute segment at most.

He interrupts everybody, unless he's been told to back off since I last watched his show. I'll make a point of catching it later just to see.

Propaganda cuts both ways.

Cons got their Fox News
Libs got MSNBC

Fox is just better at it and has more boobs

:boobies:

Whatever sells! Maybe that's why CNN can't pull out of third place with reporters/journalists like Candy Crowley, Dana Bash and Susan Candiotti. They're all talk, no flash.

The left has NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, PBS and others. Why are they constantly hysterical about FOX?

Because FOX is not the same as those others.

There is nothing the raving left hates more than anyone with a differing opinion.

It's sadly ironic that those who Celebrate Diversity are so against the Real Diversity of Free Minds.

Forum List

Back