MSNBC or The Whine Fest

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
How do liberals stomach this crapola...?

I just watched Chris Mathews and I just don't get it.. No true opposing viewpoints, potted plants agreeing with each other or one upping each other on nonsensical issues.

Standard insults to Palin, Beck, Bachman, Limbaugh, Fox News and a special inquisition for the Conservative/Republican du jour.

Then the musical standard, a melody of Obama suck-holing sprinkled heavily through the performance, crescendos of 3 party whining and a finale of half baked thought...

To each his own I guess..:eusa_doh:

Well.. it's good to know it's not just me.. then....:eusa_clap:

I watch for a good laugh and to see what new insane talking points they are going to come up with.

I just watched Chris Mathews and I just don't get it.. No true opposing viewpoints, potted plants agreeing with each other or one upping each other on nonsensical issues.

Standard insults to Palin, Beck, Bachman, Limbaugh, Fox News and a special inquisition for the Conservative/Republican du jour.

Then the musical standard, a melody of Obama suck-holing sprinkled heavily through the performance, crescendos of 3 party whining and a finale of half baked thought...

You presume that liberals watch that crap.

What you're doing is called Projecting, FWIW

Like they don't insult the other side, too! IMO, they deserve it. They represent the dumbing-down of America.

You're misrepresenting Chris Matthews' show. I guess that's to be expected.

I don't watch it daily, I'm usually at work (as I work long hours), however I do enjoy the show and I enjoy Chris Matthews personally.

He has multiple segments where Republicans, Conservatives and conservatives are featured. He even has at least one segment where a lib and a con debate an issue or series of issues. So to say it's just libs on there the entire hour is a flat out lie.

Just be honest and tell the tale as it is, not how you want it to be or view it to be.

Chris Matthews does quite well for himself, so does MSNBC, they make a lot of money. They aren't going anywhere.

And I have to disagree with my friend editec here, us liberals do watch it...and enjoy it. We're his core audience.

I don't watch it daily, I'm usually at work (as I work long hours), however I do enjoy the show and I enjoy Chris Matthews personally.

He has multiple segments where Republicans, Conservatives and conservatives are featured. He even has at least one segment where a lib and a con debate an issue or series of issues. So to say it's just libs on there the entire hour is a flat out lie.

Just be honest and tell the tale as it is, not how you want it to be or view it to be.

Chris Matthews does quite well for himself, so does MSNBC, they make a lot of money. They aren't going anywhere.

And I have to disagree with my friend editec here, us liberals do watch it...and enjoy it. We're his core audience.

You say you don't watch it daily then claim the other poster is wrong.
I do watch it daily and Lumpy is right. Every now and then he will have a conservative or such on but when they say something he doesn't like he cuts them off or says they are wrong. Or worse he puts words in their mouths and twist what they said.

I do watch it daily and Lumpy is right. Every now and then he will have a conservative or such on but when they say something he doesn't like he cuts them off or says they are wrong. Or worse he puts words in their mouths and twist what they said.

lumpy hasn't been correct about anything since he's been on this board.

as for matthews, i think he can be abrasive to both sides b/c he doesn't tolerate the usual pat answers and BS. if that's what you perceive as "cutting people off" and "putting words in their mouth", perhaps you're correct.

mostly i think he doesn't let people get away with their loony talking points. that said, he always has on opposing views.

as for matthews, i think he can be abrasive to both sides b/c he doesn't tolerate the usual pat answers and BS. if that's what you perceive as "cutting people off" and "putting words in their mouth", perhaps you're correct.

mostly i think he doesn't let people get away with their loony talking points. that said, he always has on opposing views.

Mathews never interupts those on the left like Corn. They can spin and lie all they want and he only agrees with them. And he doesn't always have opposing views on. Maybe a five minute segment at most.

"lumpy hasn't been correct about anything since he's been on this board."

:lol:...Oh come on.. not even once?

not that i've ever seen.

do you not understand how nasty your threads/posts are?

just wondering.. not that it matters.

I call it "SpitBall."

not that i've ever seen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Queen of Nasty is calling someone else's posts Nasty.. :cuckoo:

not that i've ever seen.

I kinda mix it up...:eusa_eh:

Yup, some are nasty, I suppose, depending on your perspective..

Here I was just voicing my honest opinion, I guess I could have toned it down a bit, been less abrasive but I prefer to just go with flow and suffer the consequences.

Honestly Jillian.. some of your insults could stand some toning down also..well, not in this case though... you made me smile..

not that i've ever seen.

Here I was just voicing my honest opinion, I guess I could have toned it down a bit, been less abrasive but I prefer to just go with flow and suffer the consequences.

Honestly Jillian.. some of your insults could stand some toning down also..well, not in this case though... you made me smile..

you know what, i never create a thread just to insult an entire group of people. you know, like all lib women suck.

i insult people who deserve it.

and i call a petulant troll like you, a petulant troll.

not that i've ever seen.

you know what, i never create a thread just to insult an entire group of people. you know, like all lib women suck.

i insult people who deserve it.

and i call a petulant troll like you, a petulant troll.

If I am a troll, petulance would be a requirement, don't ya think..?

Now.. I don't think I'm a full blooded troll, instigator, teaser a bit of a troublemaker but a troll.. nah...

You say you "insult people who deserve it.".. if I told you could stand toning it down quite a bit would you listen.. doubtful, it's against your nature and I can accept that..

New Topics

Forum List

Back