MSNBC = Must watch TV tonight!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So who's watching the band of k00ks tonight over there......as the Wisconsin recall vote rolls in? Im hoping they have a panel with all the cheesedicks on at the same time but Im betting they are off that idea given the drubbing they are going to take, Asshats like Schultz and 'ODonnell will instead try to downplay the significance at this point.

If you are a conservative, its cant miss TV and a fabulous primer for November.

msnbc-tca.jpg

That Rachel Maddow is going to be one miserable angry bitch tonight, pissing and spitting and throwing out volumes of BS..........and I will make sure not to miss it!!:coffee:

So who's watching the band of k00ks tonight over there......as the Wisconsin recall vote rolls in? Im hoping they have a panel with all the cheesedicks on at the same time but Im betting they are off that idea given the drubbing they are going to take, Asshats like Schultz and 'ODonnell will instead try to downplay the significance at this point.

msnbc-tca.jpg

That Rachel Maddow is going to be one miserable angry bitch tonight, pissing and spitting and throwing out volumes of BS..........and I will make sure not to miss it!!:coffee:

Unless walker loses :eek:

Nd how funny is it that the network will gets its best ratings tonight as conservatives tune in to watch the suicide watch over there..............

I'll be laughing my balls off...............:2up:

To the phony MSNBC heads it'll all be about the outside money the evil Republicans sent in to destroy the will of the fine people of Wisconsin, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

But you're not likely to hear much about how this all started with the unions pumping money, resources, and manpower into the initial disturbances in Madison. It's okay for the union stooges to flood the area with their money, but when it rials others up and their money starts flowing in in even greater amounts it's suddenly a dirty trick of some sorts.

Anyway, I'll DVR it and catch the highlights later.

The program right wingers cried about every night until Comcast takeover.

They don't seem to be doing too well in the ratings...

Cable News Ratings for Friday, June 1, 2012 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Conservitive Comcast is ruining MSNBC.

Yes, I'm sure those suits at Comcast are intentionally scuttling their own investment. Greedy business types are known for flushing money for ideological reasons, right?

On top of that, what does Comcast taking over have to do with Maddow and Matthews' ratings? Has there been significant restructuring in their shows since the regime change? Last I checked, they were still pressing just as hard left as ever, but I could be wrong. Maybe dropping their worst dead weight in the world made people angry at other MSNBC personalities that would otherwise be doing well? I'd like to see you expound on this theory about Comcast intentionally scuttling their own investment. What, specifically, have you noticed since the Comcast takeover that would imply the parent corporation trying to make less people want to watch Chris Matthews.

I'm gonna tune in and watch Ed Schults.

Bet they have EMS on site just in case Walker wins. OL'Ed will surely have a coronary. LOL

Good TV

Conservitive Comcast is ruining MSNBC.

Yes, I'm sure those suits at Comcast are intentionally scuttling their own investment. Greedy business types are known for flushing money for ideological reasons, right?

On top of that, what does Comcast taking over have to do with Maddow and Matthews' ratings? Has there been significant restructuring in their shows since the regime change? Last I checked, they were still pressing just as hard left as ever, but I could be wrong. Maybe dropping their worst dead weight in the world made people angry at other MSNBC personalities that would otherwise be doing well? I'd like to see you expound on this theory about Comcast intentionally scuttling their own investment. What, specifically, have you noticed since the Comcast takeover that would imply the parent corporation trying to make less people want to watch Chris Matthews.

How much did they waste on McCain/Palin?

msnbc-tca.jpg

have you noticed how the media lamestreams have been more focussed on the Queen's Diamond Jubilee rather than on the upcoming recall.....they know Walker's actually been ahead in the polls....:eusa_shhh:

msnbc-tca.jpg

have you noticed how the media lamestreams have been more focussed on the Queen's Diamond Jubilee rather than on the upcoming recall.....they know Walker's actually been ahead in the polls....:eusa_shhh:

Yup and I've noticed the difference in their reporting on things such as the economy and our troops being overseas since Obama took office. Its almost like that stuff ceased to be important anymore for some strange (political) reason.

Yup and I've noticed the difference in their reporting on things such as the economy and our troops being overseas since Obama took office. Its almost like that stuff ceased to be important anymore for some strange (political) reason.

Economic reporting has been the same. Troops abroad has been difference because there is nothing to report. "Obama and Republicans agree on having troops in Afghanistan" doesn't really make for riveting copy.

Economic reporting has been the same. Troops abroad has been difference because there is nothing to report. "Obama and Republicans agree on having troops in Afghanistan" doesn't really make for riveting copy.

I was more talking about the coverage of every thing that went wrong in Iraq/Afghanistan all over the main stream media under bush which was almost non-existent after Obama's first day. It was still reported places just not above the fold on page 1 or across the main media networks.

As far as economic reporting you are right in a way, they still blame things on Bush after all this time....i would have agreed with them (the media that still tries to hang the economy on bush) if Obama didn't spend his first year concentrating all his energies and political capital on Obamacare and spent it on the economy instead..

Tonight is the beginning ( although November 2010 was an appetizer).............the beginning of all this far left BS getting mothballed for generations.

What else would I be watching but MSNBC??!!!!

Watching those goofballs in 2010...........like they were sitting on a telephone pole sized hot poker ( and Olbermann was there too = priceless ).......as good as entertainment gets on TV these days s0ns.:2up:

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4.jpg

Forum List

Back