MSNBC/MSDNC is in essence the cable network wing of the Democratic Party.

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
madcow007.gif

Latest MSNBC 'Lean Forward' Ad Spikes Football Over Obama Election Victory

By Jeffrey Meyer
November 19, 2012

It should come as no surprise to most people that MSNBC is a liberal network, but it appears as though they are now actively campaigning for the Democratic Party. For several years, MSNBC has produced their own ads featuring numerous on-air personalities promoting different liberal causes.

MSNBC’s latest ad, however, goes well beyond promotion of liberalism and has shifted into outright DNC promotion. Narrated by ultra-liberal primetime host Rachel Maddow, the commercial is a litany of Democratic “achievements” essentially a mirror-image of the DNC platform. [See video below page break. MP3 audio here.]

---
A Web ad by the DNC celebrating President Obama's reelection? No, it's the latest MSNBC "Lean Forward" ad, narrated by anchor Rachel Maddow. The end of every MSNBC ad ends with slogan, which is remarkably similar to President Obama’s reelection slogan “Forward.”

---
Maybe it's time MSNBC change its acronym to MSDNC.

Read more: Latest MSNBC 'Lean Forward' Ad Spikes Football Over Obama Election Victory | NewsBusters.org

msnbcclowns02v.gif

msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

Last edited:
lastsuplarge066.jpg

MSNBC Is President Obama's Pravda

Posted 12/10/2012

Propaganda: The president has rewarded his campaign loyalists from MSNBC with an off-schedule West Wing meeting, where he's given them new talking points to win the next battle over taxes.

Yes, this state-press collusion is happening in your capital, not just Caracas or Havana.

The lovefest between Obama and MSNBC toadies Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz and Al Sharpton actually took place on Dec. 4.

---
Read More At IBD: Collusion Between Obama, MSNBC Sets Dangerous Precedent For Free Society - Investors.com

eschultziknownothing.gif

They are for sure. I think they wager even further on the progressive scale more towards the Dennis Kucinich side of things. This could be why their ratings are no good.

The point really is that a reputable press wouldn't be trying to be so blatantly smearing either party's nomination with silly innuendo. And don't you love how they tried to mix it with the subliminal mass murderer message? Absolutely pathetic.

MSNBC Hires Axelrod and Gibbs — on The Glazov Gang

March 6, 2013
By Frontpagemag.com

gibbsaxelrod.jpg

On this week’s Glazov Gang, Morgan Brittany, Ann-Marie Murrell and Dwight Schultz gathered to discuss MSNBC Hires Axelrod and Gibbs. The discussion occurred in Part II and focused on Obama’s continuing media puppet show. The segment also highlighted Hagel heading to the Pentagon and CPAC 2013 coming up. Part I focused on Threatening Woodward, dealing with the thought crime of a journalist in the Obama-era. The segment also included an analysis of Texas Kids Forced to Wear Burqa, shining a spotlight on the troubling Sharia education in Texas’ public school system. To watch both parts of the two part series, see below:

MSNBC Hires Axelrod and Gibbs ? on The Glazov Gang

NBC Misses New Year's Ball Drop to Discuss Vaginas, Girl-on-Girl Kissing

1.1.2014 |Truth Revolt |

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414-kGEnORs]New Year's Ball Drop on NBC No Longer Safe for Kids - YouTube[/ame]

@nbc my kids are staying up to watch the ball drop & your hosts are talking about vaginas! I wish this could be a show the fam could enjoy!!11:54 PM - 31 Dec 2013

But it didn't end there. Over the course of the remaining ten minutes, the show featured actor Anthony Anderson encouraging two women to kiss on camera - what he gleefully called "the last girl-on-girl kiss on television" - and actor Jane Lynch, well-known for her poisonous jabs at conservatives, lecturing America on the need to "be kind in every interaction."

But the kicker on the evening for parents and anyone else who had bothered to tune in to NBC's coverage of the ball drop was that NBC didn't show the ball drop.

Instead, when the critical moment came, the camera remained fixed on the Jumbotron counting down the seconds and missed the actual shot of the ball descending.

Ryan Clark summed it up for the tens of thousands of families watching around the country:

Kids are crying after making it to midnight and then @nbc didn't show the ball drop. Let's hope 2014 improves from here on out.12:33 AM - 1 Jan 2014

Twitchy has the complete round up of Twitter reactions to the NBC New Year's fail.

NBC Misses New Year's Ball Drop to Discuss Vaginas, Girl-on-Girl Kissing | Truth Revolt

MSNBC Discovers Man Behind Viral Fake Hillary Story Voted for Her
Host Brian Williams can spot a fake news story a mile away AND under heavy sniper fire!
News
Trey Sanchez

Video:

MSNBC secured an exclusive interview with the man behind one of the election season’s most viral fake news stories about an FBI agent supposedly involved in a murder/suicide plot surrounding a Clinton Foundation investigation. Not only did Jestin Coler divulge that publishing anti-Hillary Clinton stories was “addictive” and made him a lot of money, but he also admitted that he voted for her.

The 40-year-old Coler explained to MSNBC’s Jaco Soboroff how he and his friends produced the viral media from his home in Huntington Beach, California. He made the sites look like “real news” outlets like The Huffington Post so it would appear authentic. And then he would sit back and watch his stories reach millions in page views which translated to cold, hard cash.

Yet, even as the mainstream media foams at the mouth to pick and choose who gets categorized as “fake news,” i.e. conservative outlets for sure, MSNBC is still employing Brian Williams — the king of fake news — who introduced this segment. That's a real full-circle moment right there.

MSNBC Discovers Man Behind Viral Fake Hillary Story Voted for Her

I recorded MSDNCs Morning Joke election day and the day after and I don't think I'll ever delete them. They went from Tuesday's landslide predictions to Wednesday's what the hell happened? Priceless images of lefty a-holes creaming in their jeans one day and sitting in their own feces the next.

And they're still not over the disaster and don't think they ever will be. Karma's a bitch and it's a beautiful thing.

I recorded MSDNCs Morning Joke election day and the day after and I don't think I'll ever delete them. They went from Tuesday's landslide predictions to Wednesday's what the hell happened? Priceless images of lefty a-holes creaming in their jeans one day and sitting in their own feces the next.

And they're still not over the disaster and don't think they ever will be. Karma's a bitch and it's a beautiful thing.

Forum List

Back