MSNBC Morning Joe is a SICK SHOW!!!

Though it pains me to tune in at all to MSNBC, I occasionally catch a few minutes of Joe Scarborough just to see if he has yet completely lost his mind. I suspect him to be quite near that inevitable end.

That stupid bastard, his bleached blonde co-host and their habitually stacked deck of liberal panelists are so blatantly biased against President Trump that they cannot see the obvious justification of his attacks on corruption within government agencies, disrespect of the Constitution by government officials (and his predecessor), the criminality of the Clintons or the massive FAKE NEWS MOVEMENT of which MSNBC is an integral part.

Their main problem is that President Trump is succeeding. He is making America great again. He is demolishing the damage done by that incompetent POTUS 44 that we suffered through for 8 years...and continue to suffer from by way of his insistence upon spear heading the resistance and his futile attempts to remain relevant.

They are currently touting the Fire and Fury book that has been denounced basically as fiction and garbage by many of their mainstream media buddies that have previous knowledge of the author and put credence in the denials by many of those quoted in the tabloid publication.

Basically, Morning Joe exemplifies the fear and frustrations now embedded within liberals who have actually realized that Trump is doing what he promised to do. THAT has been heretofore absent in the Office of the President. Liberals expect to be lied to and led by compliant, suitably corrupt swamp dwellers.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!
LOLOL

Cracks me up how you refer to Mika Brzezinski as a “bleached blonde” co-host when we have a bleached blonde president. :lmao:
This sorry bag of shit, is running around with a pound of hair spray attached to a bag cotton candy bleached in urine.
upload_2018-1-12_9-53-37.jpeg

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393-min.jpg

What exactly did Trump do for his favorite blacks?

I mean aside from looking for a few good men among neo-nazis in Charlottesville.
If you can read, read this.

Trump's real record on race may surprise you

Will it tell me what Trump did in his first year as a president for his favorite blacks?
Read it and see, dufus.

I am unaware who his favorite blacks might be and I expect that you are as well. The point is that he has done more good things for the black community in his first year in office than Obama did in eight.

I did - nothing.

He hasn’t done shit.

He tried to stop the sanctuary cities he told the mayor of Chicago to stop the killing or he will, he gave middle class blacks a tax break..

Retard, mayor of Chicago does not need this clown’s empty rhetoric. It does not help his city. NOTHING to with tax cuts (that are only in effect for 2018, not 2017)

Will it tell me what Trump did in his first year as a president for his favorite blacks?
Read it and see, dufus.

I am unaware who his favorite blacks might be and I expect that you are as well. The point is that he has done more good things for the black community in his first year in office than Obama did in eight.

I did - nothing.

He hasn’t done shit.

He tried to stop the sanctuary cities he told the mayor of Chicago to stop the killing or he will, he gave middle class blacks a tax break..

Retard, mayor of Chicago does not need this clown’s empty rhetoric. It does not help his city. NOTHING to with tax cuts (that are only in effect for 2018, not 2017)

Once again you don't work

Though it pains me to tune in at all to MSNBC, I occasionally catch a few minutes of Joe Scarborough just to see if he has yet completely lost his mind. I suspect him to be quite near that inevitable end.

That stupid bastard, his bleached blonde co-host and their habitually stacked deck of liberal panelists are so blatantly biased against President Trump that they cannot see the obvious justification of his attacks on corruption within government agencies, disrespect of the Constitution by government officials (and his predecessor), the criminality of the Clintons or the massive FAKE NEWS MOVEMENT of which MSNBC is an integral part.

Their main problem is that President Trump is succeeding. He is making America great again. He is demolishing the damage done by that incompetent POTUS 44 that we suffered through for 8 years...and continue to suffer from by way of his insistence upon spear heading the resistance and his futile attempts to remain relevant.

They are currently touting the Fire and Fury book that has been denounced basically as fiction and garbage by many of their mainstream media buddies that have previous knowledge of the author and put credence in the denials by many of those quoted in the tabloid publication.

Basically, Morning Joe exemplifies the fear and frustrations now embedded within liberals who have actually realized that Trump is doing what he promised to do. THAT has been heretofore absent in the Office of the President. Liberals expect to be lied to and led by compliant, suitably corrupt swamp dwellers.

I would take heed yet as a liberal I think you are full of shit and you don't know how liberals think, you just assume you do...
they say that Trump is nuts? but Nancy Pelosi is perfectly normal?
They are all nutz it's their money that makes them seem normal...

I would take heed yet as a liberal I think you are full of shit and you don't know how liberals think, you just assume you do...
i wonder if Boring Joe has any idea how laughable/pathetic he looks with those Hillary Clinton glasses and rudolph nose

i wonder if Boring Joe has any idea how laughable/pathetic he looks with those Hillary Clinton glasses and rudolph nose
I haven't ever watched his show, it has no redeeming humor in it...

No I’m blaming progressives, they voted in the half white Obama thinking he was a savior. They could’ve not been more wrong… As a result the country elected a non-career politician. Anything the damages the federal government is a good thing
"The half-white Obama"? Your judgment is predicated on your own ignorant, jackassed prejudice. Your parents failed in their effort to raise a good man. They produced a personality decent people would scrape from the soles of their shoes.
Don't get me started on Obama's failure as our first black President. He increased the racial divide rather than bring people together. He turned blacks against whites and blacks against police, all the while ignoring the black on black killings in his adopted home town of Chicago where he polished his community organizing skills. Obama sat in a pew at the racist Jerimiah Wright's Church of Hatred and Racism for nearly 20 years.

The above represents another of Barry's massive FAILURES!

Barack Hussein Obama is and has long been a worthless piece of shit.
And Trump loves the black folk LOL racist POS
If Obama loved black folks, he would have improved their condition in the US instead of maintaining their poverty level, increasing their rate of unemployment, ignoring the black on black killings in his hometown, increasing their racist attitude toward whites, exacerbating their fear and hatred of police, encouraging the assassination of police officers....

Yes, indeed! Obama is a goddamned sorry piece of shit!

President Trump has done more for the black community in his first year than Obama could ever dream of doing for anybody. To say that Trump is racist is to parrot the liberal talking points which are nothing more than daily additions to instructions from the top of the party and the liberal fake news media regarding which lies to promote.
do you live in a shithole?/ You'd like all white folks from Norway coming to the USA instead of those brown and black folks?? Just curious
No, I don't live in a shithole. I do sometimes visit California, but those days are over.

I want good people to come to the USA from all good countries that produce those good people. I want them to come here legally. I want the system of immigration to be merit based, not random, and not by illegal border crossings.

There was nothing racist about calling Haiti a shithole. That does not mean all Haitians are derelicts.

Haiti might not be as much of a shithole as it is today had the Clintons come through on their promise years ago to build a hospital using their billions in Clinton Foundation funds.

Most of the shithole countries are shitholes because of corrupt dictatorships. The dictators determine who gets the lottery visas from the US. They send us their least valuable people, their criminals, their non-productive assholes.

Refugees from Haiti likely include many people who honestly seek a chance to work, be productive, pay taxes, and contribute to the betterment of the USA.

You are full of shit to think that Trump is racist.

The D Party needs voters...bad.

Crazy Nancy has been unstable for years, but the left loves her.
The shithole state of California loves that stupid bitch.

If you morons' hate it, than it must be a must watch show!!
November 2017 Ratings: MSNBC Is Only Network To Deliver Audience Growth
That's because they do nothing but talk trash on Trump. They have created a safe space for all of you fucked up snowflakes.

"The half-white Obama"? Your judgment is predicated on your own ignorant, jackassed prejudice. Your parents failed in their effort to raise a good man. They produced a personality decent people would scrape from the soles of their shoes.
Don't get me started on Obama's failure as our first black President. He increased the racial divide rather than bring people together. He turned blacks against whites and blacks against police, all the while ignoring the black on black killings in his adopted home town of Chicago where he polished his community organizing skills. Obama sat in a pew at the racist Jerimiah Wright's Church of Hatred and Racism for nearly 20 years.

If Obama loved black folks, he would have improved their condition in the US instead of maintaining their poverty level, increasing their rate of unemployment, ignoring the black on black killings in his hometown, increasing their racist attitude toward whites, exacerbating their fear and hatred of police, encouraging the assassination of police officers....

President Trump has done more for the black community in his first year than Obama could ever dream of doing for anybody. To say that Trump is racist is to parrot the liberal talking points which are nothing more than daily additions to instructions from the top of the party and the liberal fake news media regarding which lies to promote.
do you live in a shithole?/ You'd like all white folks from Norway coming to the USA instead of those brown and black folks?? Just curious
No, I don't live in a shithole. I do sometimes visit California, but those days are over.

I want good people to come to the USA from all good countries that produce those good people. I want them to come here legally. I want the system of immigration to be merit based, not random, and not by illegal border crossings.

There was nothing racist about calling Haiti a shithole. That does not mean all Haitians are derelicts.

Haiti might not be as much of a shithole as it is today had the Clintons come through on their promise years ago to build a hospital using their billions in Clinton Foundation funds.

Most of the shithole countries are shitholes because of corrupt dictatorships. The dictators determine who gets the lottery visas from the US. They send us their least valuable people, their criminals, their non-productive assholes.

Refugees from Haiti likely include many people who honestly seek a chance to work, be productive, pay taxes, and contribute to the betterment of the USA.

he has a history of racism You are blind if you can't see it ,,,,Not only that, a president calling other countries shitholes is not acceptable to anyone but white trash And how many times has your asshole in the wh opened his big mouth inappropriately? McCain not a hero ,comes to mind Obama not a citizen etc etc etc etc

I tune in to Morning Joke daily and stick around for as long as I can take it or just get bored with the repetition. Mr and Mrs Mika and their panels of fellow lefty screwballs are nearly ground zero for what's the latest in liberal looneyville's campaign to get even with Trump for having the audacity to point out their lies, biases, etc. They took Trump's "exposure" like they thought he was letting the cat out of the bag or something, clueless once again that Trump simply says what millions of folks already know, duh!

If you want sort of a CliffsNotes version of Joke try tuning in to the syndicated Chris Plante M-F morning radio show, podcasts, etc. He generally has audio clips of that moring's lunacy musings by Mr and Mrs, whom Plante refers to as the Pigeon Sisters. He also pulls no punches reminding the public about the Sisters' falling in lust with each other, the dumping of their spouses in order to help take the edges off their extramarital affair so they could then pursue the traditional engagement route before joining, again, in holy matrimony and hoping no one rememberss who was sucking who's anything prior to said divorces. Honest!

Plante is so tough on the Sisters that I would not be surprised if he and Mr Sister have a physical confrontation some day. Chris lives right in DC, walks and bikes the streets, frequents local bars/restaurants and other public attractions where Washington pols and media pukes are known to gather, so there's a good chance IMO they'll end up in the same place some day and if so I'd bet Mr would express his dislike of Plante's reporting and maybe end up with a bloody nose or something for his trouble. Stay tuned...

That's because they do nothing but talk trash on Trump. They have created a safe space for all of you fucked up snowflakes.
Kinda what Fox does to your fucked up Trump conservative shit for brain trash cans, eh?

he has a history of racism You are blind if you can't see it ,,,,Not only that, a president calling other countries shitholes is not acceptable to anyone but white trash And how many times has your asshole in the wh opened his big mouth inappropriately? McCain not a hero ,comes to mind Obama not a citizen etc etc etc etc
In your feeble mind he he has such a history. Those around him, white and black say he isn't a racist. They are in positions to qualify as reliable witnesses. You are not. You adore Moron Joe and anyone else that talks shit about President Donald J. Trump. You are a useful idiot. That is all.

Regarding Songbird McCain, read his own words. He is a traitor. He is no hero.

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

The War Secrets Sen. John McCain Hides

NAVY RELEASES McCAIN’s RECORDS – McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy

Kinda what Fox does to your fucked up Trump conservative shit for brain trash cans, eh?
Fox is fair and balanced. At least we have Shepard Smith to mimic Moron Joe now and then. MSNBC has NOBODY BUT TRUMP-TRASHERS.

All of you fucked up leftist snowflakes are upset that Fox ratings beat the shit out of the liberal shows on a daily basis. Liberal talk shows are generally doomed to low ratings and ultimate failure. That's what happened to Al Franken and Air America before he was 'elected' Senator. They couldn't rustle up an audience big enough to pay the light bill.

Wow, who's throwing out the insults?

Anti-Semetic because I happen to compare the slaughter of animals with the slaughter of human beings?

Oh, isn't it nice to have people who try and make them conform to their ideas, or they insult you?

Typical huh? People trying to gain power by insulting.

No, if you want me to stay out of things, you do them in private. This isn't your thread. This is a thread on this forum.
You equated the murder of six million Jews to the slaughter of menu meat. Fuck off, you anti-Semitic asshole!

Stay the fuck out of this thread!

Here is what the worthless asshole said in post #16 of the thread: I love leftwingers

frigidweirdo said:

Has anyone else noticed the

Big fat clown nose of joes

seems to be growing….

I think he might be a real life Pinocchio.

Forum List

Back