MSNBC messageboard refugee

justmarius

Rookie
Jul 29, 2009
Looks like they finally pulled the plug on that forum. To bad, I was there for a long time. Hope this works as well for me. Oh, and high everybody. (where's the spellcheck. I tend to look like a fool without spellcheck)

Looks like they finally pulled the plug on that forum. To bad, I was there for a long time. Hope this works as well for me. Oh, and high everybody. (where's the spellcheck. I tend to look like a fool without spellcheck)

That's ok, lots of folks on here look like fools even with spellcheck! ;)

Welcome!

With only the shrill fringe even watching MSNBC, it's little wonder they shut off their messageboard.

Welcome to USMB.

I didn't even know they had one. I knew you could post within news items, but didn't notice MSNBC had an open discussion forum.

As for spell check, I have one provided by Google when I added it as a secondary search menu bar. It will spell check whatever you typed, wherever you typed it.

Oh, and welcome. On a scale of one to ten, this board is a 7.5 most days.

I tend to look like a fool without spellcheck)

No problem. I usually look like a fool just discussing issues. Welcome to the playground. Did ya bring some toys with you?

Hi all - another refugee from MSNBC (waves to marius).

Need a nice place to play and discuss....MSNBC would get quite weird sometimes.

No spell check, that IS a drag....but, oh well.

Anyway.....hello and hope this is a good place to land.

Try downloading Mozilla Firefox...it is MUCH faster than MS Internet Explorer, has better security and has a spell check built in.

Firefox Browser | Free ways to customize your Internet

Hey, Marius, AZ, et al...

Temporarily, you will also find some of the Refugees taking shelter at...

( news.uk.msn.com/opinion/message-boards/ )

...which seems to be the one piece of the boards still on its feet; the UK segment; for as long as that lasts. They were formerly heavily moderated, although I've seen "native" commentary leading me to believe that, like the US side, their moderators have gone 'walkabout' except to deal with the worst stuff.

You'll find some of the Politics and US News folk in both the 'General Discussion' (mostly) and 'Politics' zones.

Big surprise when it actually happened, even though we had been speculating on it for over a year.

I will also insert a post into one or two of the threads over there, about this place.

we dont need no fucking spell check.....why are newcomers always pissing and moaning about what they want and need....you need to get on board....and go with the flow...that is the way we roll here...

Greetings.... from just another refugee

----------------------------------------------
No Change, do nothing, the matra of the lazy

we dont need no fucking spell check.....why are newcomers always pissing and moaning about what they want and need....you need to get on board....and go with the flow...that is the way we roll here...

Did someone starch your shorts or something?

Don't be such a freakin' grouch. No one complained, it was a mention. Calm down

glad to see a lot my old friends and frenemys!!! i miss msnbc too!! oh well, we can make this board even better!! I wonder how long, it will take the obamaloonies, to pull the plug on this one?? lol

Forum List

Back