MSNBC isn't bias? Its laughable

Bill pisses me off often. I still watch him now and then.. I see him as snake oil now.

The liberal cheerleaders sit in the don't show that zone while they babble.
4th check and balance my ass.

MSNBC abandons GOP convention during every minority speech | The Daily Caller

I'm wondering if MSNBC will do this when Condoleeza Rice speaks, that's gonna be one long ass commercial.

Did you hear about Chris Matthews challenging Condi while she was speaking with Andrea Mitchell ? What an asshole.

You were right on willow.

MSNBC=Fox News.
One in the same, just the right and left side of the issues and talking points for many posters on these boards.

No it absolutely doesn't.

MSNBC cherry picks.

FOX makes stuff up.

How ironic.. When I got more interested in politics I watched as much as I could..
I took notice to what came following what was said.
Fox was the honest network.... You're misguided.
Not misguided just partisan with the departure of Glenn Beck Sean Hannity is the one true biased commentator on FOX try and find a unbiased host on MSNBC. Look at the people covering the convention for the two networks Rachael Maddow, Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews, and Al Sharpton on MSNBC on FOX Bret Baier, Megyn Kelley, Chris Wallace Yes the partisan conservative Hannity and Greta Van Sustrean. Now out of these two groups which one are you more likely to get a more fair and honest analysis from?

no it absolutely doesn't.

Msnbc cherry picks.

Fox makes stuff up.

how ironic.. When i got more interested in politics i watched as much as i could..
I took notice to what came following what was said.
Fox was the honest network.... You're misguided.
not misguided just partisan with the departure of glenn beck sean hannity is the one true biased commentator on fox try and find a unbiased host on msnbc. Look at the people covering the convention for the two networks rachael maddow, ed schultz, chris matthews, and al sharpton on msnbc on fox bret baier, megyn kelley, chris wallace yes the partisan conservative hannity and greta van sustrean. Now out of these two groups which one are you more likely to get a more fair and honest analysis from?

fox!

Canada has fewer people than California.. But they do think alike except for welfare, food stamps and the like. Canada isn't a place for hand outs or millions of lazy bastards with filthy minds.
No public Unions either..... They are the death of any Nation.

Hey, if you say Chicago its racist now.

The left is getting more sickening every hour and you fools who stick by them are so fucking gullible.

Forum List

Back