MSNBC is such a bull sh t channel

So now you're going to pretend Joe Scarborough doesn't exist?

If you conservatives are trying to look like wimps, you're going about it the right way. You don't see any liberals crying about how awful a 50/50 split is.

You're delusional...and I'm not a Conservative.

But let's have look at the MSNBC lineup of anchors and hosts...and you tell us how evenly they're split:
Martin Bashir
Dara Brown
Mika Brzezinski
Veronica de la Cruz
Willie Geist
Chris Jansing
Tamron Hall
Melissa Harris-Perry
Chris Hayes
Bill Karins
Richard Lui
Rachel Maddow
Chris Matthews
Craig Melvin
Andrea Mitchell
Lawrence O'Donnell
JJ Ramberg
Milissa Rehberger
Thomas Roberts
Joe Scarborough
Ed Schultz
Rev. Al Sharpton
Chuck Todd
Alex Wagner
Alex Witt

Yea, there's a 50/50 split. :cuckoo:

If you conservatives are trying to look like wimps, you're going about it the right way. You don't see any liberals crying about how awful a 50/50 split is.

Typical liberal moronic
bullshitanimicon.gif

Sorry, but Morning Joe is to MSNBC what Juan Williams is to Fox News. Moderate from the other side who'll agree with enough of the home-team's bullshit for that home-team to point to their token moderate and say, "See? Even the other side agrees with us on this point. We're bipartisan!"

Nothing any political pundit says can ever be taken at face value, PERIOD. They -ALL- have an agenda. Want real political news for more than the few minutes of actual footage (when it's not doctored) that either of these party propaganda machines offer? Watch some Cspan footage and actually go and read the bills you want to know about. Anything any news anchor or newspaper journalist says/writes is inevitably going to be shaped by their opinion.

Honestly, everybody on both of those networks other than Stuart Varney, John Stossel, and Judge Napolitano would be gagged permanently if it were up to me (Kimberly Guilfoyle would also be bound, but that's a different conversation entirely). By the way, sorry if those are all Fox pundits. Due to those three, I'd have to say that I like Fox better than MSNBC by all of 3 anchors, the latter network putting up an astonishing goose egg but still coming pretty close in the overall competition.

While MSNBC definitely gives conservatives more/better airtime than Fox gives to liberals, the split isn't anywhere close to 50/50. MSNBC is as biased on the left as Fox is the right.

While MSNBC definitely gives conservatives more/better airtime than Fox gives to liberals, the split isn't anywhere close to 50/50. MSNBC is as biased on the left as Fox is the right.

I watch MSNBC stop lying.

I'm not. Conservatives get way more airtime on MSNBC than liberals get on Fox.

Since you cannot possible monitor both broadcasts yourself, I wonder how are you arriving at that conclusion. Link?

Since you cannot possible monitor both broadcasts yourself, I wonder how are you arriving at that conclusion. Link?

I haven't monitored every minute of the day, so it's of course based on observation (just as your statements are), but look at both network's schedules.

Name the liberals hosting opinion programming on Fox. Only one I can think of is Bob Beckel on The Five, along with his four conservative co-hosts. In the "hard news" shows like Special Report, you've got the "Great American Panel" at the end which typically features the host (Baier, who's never heard a Republican talking point that he couldn't spit back out with a straight face), two conservative columnists, and one liberal. Hannity used to have Colmes, but even then he was 80% of the talking and 95% of the volume. Guess they figured the remainder was too much.

Now lets look at conservatives on Fox. Morning Joe technically has other people on it, but Scarborough drives the conservation. One of the other co-hosts (Geist) is someone I enjoy listening to, but he's basically Scarborough's Mini-Me. In terms of the regular panelists on the show, you had Dan Senor for the longest time (who's now a senior adviser to the Romney campaign), Maria Bartiromo, and Jim Cramer. Tucker Carlson had his own show on the network for years. You've got a similar outgunned angle to The Five with The Cycle, with S. E. Cupp playing the lone member of the network's minority tribe. Pat Buchanan was also a long-time contributor to the network. On the "hard news" shows, the question is left-leaning because it's driven by the host (Matthews, et al.), but it is typically a one-one split in terms of the guests (unlike the aforementioned Great American Panel).

I haven't monitored every minute of the day, so it's of course based on observation.

That's fine. I just wondered if you had hard evidence for your conclusion or if it was just your perception. I have a slightly different perception, but only slightly.

I do agree with your comment that "...the split isn't anywhere close to 50/50. MSNBC is as biased on the left as Fox is the right."

MSNBC’s Morning Joe Scarborough Anti-Muslim Rant: ‘They’ Hate Us

by David Badash on September 17, 2012

Joe-Scarborough_-_They_-hate-us-POLITICO.com_.jpg

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Scarborough, this morning unleashed an anti-Muslim rant which lumped the Muslim and Arab populations of all Middle East countries together, falsely claimed sentiment around the world for the U.S. has dropped under President Obama, as the “reporters” on “Morning Joe” sat there, silent, sans a few words of support from Mika Brzezinski, and a slight deflection from Andrea Mitchell.

“You know why they hate us?,” Scarborough began, as he used NY Times columnist Nick Kristof’s “The Foreign Relations Fumbler,” as a kicking-off point.

“They hate us because of their religion, they hate us because of their culture, and they hate us because of peer pressure. You talk to any intelligence person, they will tell you that’s the same thing. And all those people who think we’re going to go over there and change them are just naive. Think about the savagery — the sheer unrestrained savagery — that we have seen across the Middle East and the Arab world because of a crude film. They know what they’re doing.”

---
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...m-rant-they-hate-us/politics/2012/09/17/49116

I'm so glad that Andrea didn't capitulate on this one, she didn't apologize.

You go girl!!!!!

If I cheered Obama or Al Sharpton or Ben Jealous for something they have done and I approved, by saying: "You go, BOY!" I am sure, you would call me racist.

Any reason for me NOT to think you are sexist?

Yes there is. Double standards and massive hypocrisy do not exist in lib world. If you question that, you're a racist.

Yes, you can, with the aid of using a recording device.
In fact, watching any program, any channel in real time is a fool's errand.

I record all prime time shows on MSNBC and FNC, and watch them at my convenience.

I can say with the greatest confidence that FNC gives FAR, FAR, FAR more opportunities to liberals than MSNBC does to conservatives.

I haven't monitored every minute of the day, so it's of course based on observation (just as your statements are), but look at both network's schedules.

Name the liberals hosting opinion programming on Fox. Only one I can think of is Bob Beckel on The Five, along with his four conservative co-hosts. In the "hard news" shows like Special Report, you've got the "Great American Panel" at the end which typically features the host (Baier, who's never heard a Republican talking point that he couldn't spit back out with a straight face), two conservative columnists, and one liberal. Hannity used to have Colmes, but even then he was 80% of the talking and 95% of the volume. Guess they figured the remainder was too much.

Now lets look at conservatives on Fox. Morning Joe technically has other people on it, but Scarborough drives the conservation. One of the other co-hosts (Geist) is someone I enjoy listening to, but he's basically Scarborough's Mini-Me. In terms of the regular panelists on the show, you had Dan Senor for the longest time (who's now a senior adviser to the Romney campaign), Maria Bartiromo, and Jim Cramer. Tucker Carlson had his own show on the network for years. You've got a similar outgunned angle to The Five with The Cycle, with S. E. Cupp playing the lone member of the network's minority tribe. Pat Buchanan was also a long-time contributor to the network. On the "hard news" shows, the question is left-leaning because it's driven by the host (Matthews, et al.), but it is typically a one-one split in terms of the guests (unlike the aforementioned Great American Panel).

OK, now that you mentioned a couple of conservatives who were FIRED from MSNBC, (Carlson and Buchanan), for daring to speak their minds, denigrated another (Geist) I am still waiting for you to name any, and I mean ANY conservative guests with Sharpton, Matthews, Schultz, Maddow and O'Donnell. Your "one-one" claim is beyond ridiculous. The "Great American Panel" (which is on "Hannity" not on "Special Report") ALWAYS features a liberal. O'Reilley has NO conservatives and sometimes TWO liberals on some of the segments of the "Factor".

Maybe you should invest in a recording device in order to know what you are talking about and learn to form a valid opinion.

Last edited:
They are right. The parts MSNBC edited out are much funnier. Simply because of the jokes.

This one is even better:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsGMM_XPLE]OBAMA AD: Mitt Romney Out of Context - The Most Meta Campaign Ad Ever - YouTube[/ame]

MSNBC caught lying in Romney smear

9/28/12
Glenn Beck

It’s amazing MSNBC has any viewers left, conservative or liberal, given the amount of times they’ve been caught not merely spinning, but out and out lying with deceptive edits. They did it with the Tea Party, they did it in the Trayvon Martin case, Andrea Mitchell did it with the ‘Wawa’ lie, just to name a few. The latest one takes the cake – even the NYT & HuffPo have corrected it. MSNBC? Still running with the lie!

“You are going to be discouraged in every possible way,” Glenn said.”In entertainment, radio, newspapers, television, online. If you belong to a union, God bless you. Good luck with that. You’re going to be discouraged and told you’re a loser. You’re on the losing side. Momentum is not in your favor. The poll numbers are down. There’s no signs that nobody wants Romney. Whatever.”

“I’ve never seen anybody so maligned before. I mean what they’re doing to Mitt Romney is far worse than anything they ever accused us of doing to Barack Obama. Because we were always rooted in the truth. Never did we edit a tape. Never did we edit a tape. Never did we spin something that wasn’t true. When the White House demanded retractions on Fox, and demanded I be taken off of Fox and everything else they. The question was asked: ‘He’ll apologize for anything we got wrong we’ll correct it, what is it?’ They didn’t come back with anything.”

“What they’re doing to Mitt Romney is beyond politics because we’re not talking about politics.”

“The narrative that they’re trying to paint is that Romney has no support and Ryan is the only one that anybody is supporting. That he (Ryan) should be the top of the ticket. Now this should tell you something. They don’t talk about Ryan which means Ryan must be really good and pretty bulletproof because they’re not talking about him. The way they’re talking about him now is ‘(Ryan)’s the superstar. And we have evidence of it. And nobody is interested at all and Mitt is jealous.”

Glenn went to clips from MSNBC where Mika Brzezinski tried to say that Romney would be campaigning more with his running mate Mitt Romney because he’s more popular. They even played a clip where it sounded like the crowds were cheering more for Paul Ryan than Romney, but as TheBlaze found they were actually cheering for Romney and MSNBC appears to have manipulated the tape.

---

MSNBC caught lying in Romney smear – Glenn Beck

Forum List

Back